What is AMUEEE Exam 2021?
The AMUEEE is a common entrance exam. The conducting body of this exam is Aligarh Muslim University. The full form of this exam is Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Examination.
The AMUEEE is conducted for admission in engineering programs like B.Tech, B.Arch, and BE of AMU. The candidates wishing to get enrollments at AMU must appear in the AMUEEE 2021 entrance exam.
The admission seekers are needed to check their eligibility for AMUEE 2021 before the exam date. The AMUEEE 2021 will conduct in April 2021. This article gives information about updates of admission processes like eligibility, registration, admit card, and results.
AMUEEE 2021: Amongst many entrance exams of the Aligarh Muslim University is the AMUEEE, which is the Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Exam. The AMUEEE is conducted to grant admission to students in the various branches of the Engineering and Technology Faculty like B.Tech, B.Arch, and B.E.
- AMUEEE 2021 registration form for academic session 2021-22 released. (source)
- As per AMUEEE 2021 Exam Pattern, There is allow for offline Exam 150 multiple choice questions of 1 mark each.
- JEE Main admission in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University.
AMUEEE 2021 Highlights:
|Full Exam Name||Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Aligarh Muslim University|
|Eligibility||Passed 10+2 examination|
|Syllabus||Questions will be asked from the 10+2 syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Duration of exam||3 hours|
AMUEEE 2021 News
This annual examination is conducted in the offline mode, across the country at various centers and can be attempted by eligible aspirants by first filling the online form available at amu.ac.in.
Here are some of the questions answered about the AMUEEE to give you clarity on all its aspects.
About AMUEEE 2021:
The AMUEEE is an annual University level examination, open to students pan India. Statistically, the examination offers admission to a total of 365 seats in seven B. Tech courses, 20 in B. Arch, and 150 seats in the B. E. course of the evening program.
- Examination Particulars
- Online form– to be filled by the last week of January
- Hall ticket– Released around the second week of May
- Examination date– B. Tech- first week of May
- B. Arch- Fourth week of May
- B. E. –second week of June
- The registration fee for the AMUEE 2021 exam will INR 650.
- The fee will pay through credit card, debit card, internet banking, or offline modes (Bank Challan, ICICI, or DD).
AMUEEE Admission Process:
Following is the selection process for the admission
Step 1: Application Form
You can get the application form from the website of the university. You have to read the form thoroughly and submit it online after completion.
Step 2: Download AMUEEE Admit Card
Like every other exam, you should have an admittance card. For this exam, you can easily get it through the website of the University with all of your information on it.
Step 3: Appearance in the AMUEEE Exam
To be on the safe side you have to reach the exam center before the time mention on your card.
Step 4: Check the Result
After the test, you have to wait for the result and it’ll be shown on the website of the university. You can only go to the final round of admission if you nailed the exam.
Step 5: AMUEEE Counselling
The last step is counseling for students who successfully got admission to the university. You’ll be given your seats in your selected courses and this process entirely depends on your merit position.
After the declaration of results candidates are called for counseling, the schedule for which is displayed on the official website. The allocation of seats based on merit is done thereafter.
[organization_and_tab type=”organization-post” title=”AMUEEE 2021″
AMUEE 2021 Exam Pattern:
The AMU will follow the following exam pattern for AMUEE 2021:
- The conducting mode of the exam will CBT.
- The AMUEE 2021 exam will ask in MCQs mode.
- The MCQs will choose from 03 subjects: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- The exam paper will contain a total of 150 questions.
- The AMUEE 2021 solving duration will 03 hours.
- The correct answer will award with a +1 mark, and 0.25 marks will deduct if the answer is incorrect.
Exam Preparation Tips:
We are giving you some tips that will make you successful in AMUEE 2021 exam if you follow these:
- Read syllabus, pattern, and marking scheme of examination carefully before preparation.
- Attempt the mock tests for AMUEE 2021.
- Make a timetable of your study cycle and follow it.
- Solve the previous year’s paper for the AMUEE exam.
- Use different study methods like videos, books, and notes to clarify the concept of topics.
- Eat healthily and sleep timely.
- Read magazines and newspapers daily for GK section preparedness.
Like any other exam, the AMUEEE too lays down certain conditions as to who is eligible to attempt this examination. Hence, before applying kindly ensure that you fit into the criteria and are eligible to give the exam.
a.) Criteria for B.Tech
- Firstly, the candidate must have passed the Class 12 or Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of either this University or its equivalent examination.
- Secondly, the subject choice of the candidate in Class 12 should have included the syllabus subjects namely Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Thirdly, it is mandatory to have obtained an aggregate score of 50% in all the subjects.
- Students of this University with a diploma in Engineering, are also eligible candidates.
b.) Criteria for B.Arch
- Criteria for B. Arch gives an option between two choices,
- Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of this University or an equivalent examination, with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks obtained in English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. OR
- Being a student of this university, holding a Diploma in Engineering with a minimum aggregate of 50%.
- Students choosing a Diploma as their option of Eligibility should be aware that admission is subject to the Diploma being approved as qualifying for the examination or admission by the Council of Architecture or the Government of India.
b.) Criteria for BE
- Criteria for candidates, seeking admission to the B.E course, is fairly simple that, they must possess a Diploma in Engineering or must have passed an examination recognized by the University as an equivalent with a minimum aggregate score of 50%
- An examination of the undergraduate Engineering course, the syllabus includes topics covered under Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry.
- Students must ensure that they are thorough with their basic knowledge and concepts of class 11th and 12th of all the three subjects as the questions depend majorly on concept application and problem-solving ability.
AMUEEE Exam Pattern and Process:
- Approaching any examination, it is of utmost importance to be well versed with the exam process, so as to familiarize yourself with what questions would be asked and how you would attempt them.
a.) BTech pattern
Examination for this branch comprises a total of 150 multiple choice questions, to be attempted in a duration of 3 hours. The examination is conducted in an offline mode with the medium of language is English.
b.) BE Pattern
The examination for B. E. comprises a total of 100 multiple choice questions to be attempted in a duration of 2 hours. The examination is an offline one, with the medium of language being English.
c.) BArch Pattern
The examination comprises a total of 150 multiple choice questions, to be attempted in a duration of 3 hours. It is conducted in offline mode with the medium of language is English. Applicants must note that the B. Arch paper is divided into 2 papers namely Paper 1 and Paper 2.
Paper 1 is the same for the B. Tech aspirants as well, but Paper 2 is exclusively for aspirants of Architecture, which includes an assessment of the Architecture Aptitude.
Bearing in mind and following all of the above things, you now have most of the information at your hands to brace yourself for the AMUEEE if you aspire to attempt it!
AMUEEE 2021 Results:
Results are announced on its official website by the last week of June.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2020-21||College Admission Fee 2020-21|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th