AP EAMCET 2021 Exam: Starting with the full form of the exam, it is the Andhra Pradesh engineering, agriculture, standard medical entrance test, which is commonly known as AP EAMCET. The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University conducts this exam. The Exam provides an entry in courses like agriculture, Medical, and Engineering. This Exam cans the pave for the aspirants into 425 private universities in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The sole authority to conduct this exam is the JNTU Kakinada, which conducts the exam on behalf of the State Council of Andhra Pradesh higher education.
AP EAMCET 2021 Exam Highlights:
|Exam Name||AP EAMCET 2021 Exam
|Full-Form||Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Types||UG Level|
|Courses Offered||Engineering, Agriculture, Pharmacy|
|Conducting Body||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE|
AP EAMCET Exam Eligibility Criteria:
The student must be well aware of the criteria that are required to give the exam because this is the first stepping stone for appearing for an exam.
- The aspirants who were eligible to apply for the entrance exam should be cardholders of either person of Indian origins or overseas citizens of India or the Indian national.
- The aspirant must be at least 16 and 17 years of age. Lesser age aspirant application will not get accepted.
- If the aspirant who is appearing for the exam belongs to the state of Telangana or Andhra Pradesh, they must have their domicile certificate.
- There is some requirement provided in the Andhra Pradesh education institution order the, 1974 which is required to be met by the aspirant of local or non-local status.
- The aspirant who is appearing for the Exam must pass their 10 + 2 from either CBSE or ICSE, or an equivalent recognizes board with significant subjects as physics, chemistry, mathematics, and the optional subjects that the student opted for.
- The students who are applying for the entrance test also giving the exam of 10 + 2 are also eligible to apply.
- It is mandatory to fulfill the eligibility criteria. If your authority finds any misinformation about the aspirant in the application form, they will not be allowed to give the entrance test.
Steps to Fill Application Form:
Pay Application Fee
Usually, this is the last step, but in this exam, this is the first step, and only after filling the application fees, the aspirant will be allowed to proceed further. Following the guidelines.
Status of the Fees
Only after the aspirant fills the application fees, they will be able to access the online form. It is required to enter their hall ticket number, their date of birth, their contact number, and at last, they require to select the stream.
After that, click the check payment status and ensure the timeline of the payment of the fee.
Fill an Application Form
This step is accessible only to those aspirants who have successfully made the payment of the application fees. And online formula Peer and the aspirant will be required to enter the details given below
- Personal Details: Like the name, date of birth of the aspirant, gender, the Aadhar card number along with the address. With proper documents are to be submitted.
- Parent’s Information: This will include their respective names and income.
- Education Details: the numbers scored by the aspirant in the class 12th and 10th, the year in which they passed both of the classes and at last the study places from class 1st to 12th.
Print the Form
Now that the aspirant has filled the form successfully now, they are required to take a printout of the application form for any future reference.
AP EAMCET 2021 Exam Important Dates:
|Events||Exam Dates 2021|
|Application Form Releasing Start Date||3rd week of February 2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||2nd week of March 2021|
|Application Form Last Date for Correction||Last week of March 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||3rd week of April 2021|
|EAMCET 2021 Exam Date||4th week of April 2021|
|Result Declaration Date||2nd week of May 2021|
AP EAMCET Admit Card 2021:
The admit card will be available on the official website. Students are requested to download the admit card and mandatorily carry the same to the exam center allotted to them. Follow the below-mentioned steps to access the admit card:
1) Visit the official portal of the university.
2) You will see in the icon of the hall ticket, click on the link.
3) You are required to enter the registration number along with the date of birth to access the document.
4) Check all the details on the admit card if you are satisfied then take the printout of the same.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
No, the hall ticket is not transferrable.
Yes, it is compulsory.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th