What is AP PGLCET 2021 Exam? How Students can apply for this exam?
AP PGLCET means Postgraduate Law Common Entrance Test of PG category. Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuram is the organizing body for this exam.
The candidates wishing to pursue their PG degree in LLM in any Andhra Pradesh institute will have to appear and pass this exam. The Andhra Pradesh PGLCET is the Andhra Pradesh state-level entrance exam.
Candidates will have to visit the AP PGLCET website if they are willing to apply for AP PGLCET-2021
AP PGLCET 2021 Exam: The PG Law Common Law Entrance Test (PGLCET) is an exam conducted by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuram. This exam gets conducted for the entry of aspirants into two-year LLM courses.
Aspirants should have passed BL/LLB courses with an aggregate of 50% marks to be eligible for this exam.
- The general category students will pay the fee amount of INR.850.
- If anyone fails to pay the fee within the given deadline, he/she will have to pay a late fee charge of INR 500; thus, the total amount will be INR 1350.
AP PGLCET 2021 Exam Application Process:
Aspirants are interested in applying for the AP PGLCET must fine the application form on the official website of the Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education.
Aspirants must apply before the last date declared by the conducting body. For the generation of an application number, the aspirants must register and pay the fee online.
After the submission of their application number, the aspirants are required to login to the website and fill in further details asked in the AP PGLCET application form.
AP PGLCET 2021 Exam Pattern:
- There will be 120 questions, of which the paper will consist of, and all will be in the format of Objective type (Multiple Choice Questions).
- One mark will get awarded to the candidate for one right answer.
- The period available to the students to be done with the paper will be 90 minutes.
- There will be two parts of the question paper: 40 questions will be from part A and 80 questions from part B, thus forming 120 questions.
- The total marks will also be 120.
AP PGLCET 2021 Preparation Tips:
- Before starting, give motivation to yourself that you can, and you will secure the highest marks.
- Always keep interested to learn new things, learn everything to the deep.
- Tiredness is when everybody faces when they continuously study for the exam, so taking some rest is necessary.
- Make use of tables, charts, and small cards to memorize important dates, events, etc.
- Always have a balanced diet throughout the preparation span.
- Use long study notes, along with short study notes.
AP PGLCET 2021 Exam Important Dates:
|Availability of online application form||The third week of March 2021|
|Closure of the online application process||Last week of April 2021|
|Availability of Admit card||The first week of May 2021|
|Date of examination||The second week of May 2021|
|Declaration of results||The third week of May 2021|
|Commencement of Counselling||The third week of August 2021|
AP PGLCET 2021 Exam Eligibility:
- Aspirants wanting to appear for the AP PGLCET have to fulfil the following criteria before filling in the application form.
- The aspirant must be an Indian citizen to apply for this exam.
- Aspirants should be an Andhra Pradesh resident and satisfy the local/non-local criteria that have been put up by all the institutions of Andhra Pradesh
- Aspirants should have passed the BL/LLB degree with an aggregate of 50% at least for OC and BC aspirants, whereas for ST and SC aspirants, there will be a 45% criteria.
- The college they have passed from must get recognized as a recognized institution. Students that are in their final year can apply as well
- Aspirants applying for this exam need to belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh.
AP PGLCET 2021 Exam Counselling:
Counselling will be held for the students that have been able to qualify in the AP PGLCET. Aspirants will get called for the selection rounds. The aspirants that have got shortlisted will receive a call back to attend the AP PGLCETcounselling. Aspirants must reach the venue punctually at the time the conducting body has informed them. The authorizing body will be scrutinizing the documents of the aspirants to check their eligibility. The rank secured by an aspirant will get considered invalid if their claim to be SC/ST is found to be false.
Post-Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET) Documents For Counselling:
1. Rank Card of AP PGLCET
2. Hall Ticket of AP PGLCET
3. SSC/Intermediate or an equivalent mark sheet
4. Mark sheet of the qualifying exam
5. Provisional or Degree Certificate
6. Study/Residence Certificate for checking whether the aspirant has studied in Andhra Pradesh for at least seven years prior. Otherwise, a Non-local certificate is required.
7. Caste certificate
8. Migration Certificate
9. Transfer Certificate
10. Income Certificate or Ration Card
11. If applicable, Sports/PH/NCC/CAP Certificates
Ans. In the case of two students securing the same marks in the AP PGLCET, the marks scored in Part A will get considered in giving preference of the rank. If there is still a tie between both aspirants, the higher rank will be given to the more senior aspirant by age.
Ans. Aspirants must obtain at least 25% of the total marks to qualify in the AP PGLCET. So, the aspirant must secure up to 30 marks to be eligible and get admitted into the LLM course.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th