What is the APIIT NAT 2021 Exam? How students can apply for this exam?
The APPIT NAT is a country-level entrance test. It conducts for admission of Management and Engineering programs. The conducting body for the exam is the Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology (APIIT). This exam occurs one time in a year for both UG and PG courses. The exam will conduct in over 15 centers across India.
The aspirants who wish to get admission in Engineering and Management courses of APIIT must visit the university’s website to check eligibility before the examination date. The interested candidates could apply through the website of APIIT.
This article will provide you with accurate information about the APIIT NAT 2021 application process and fees, admit cards, exam patterns, tips, results, etc.
APIIT NAT 2021: APIIT NAT is a National Aptitude Test conducted by the Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology, Panipat. The test offers entry to students in several engineering and management courses. It is held once a year for UG as well as PG programs.
- Admission is now open for the academic session 2021 of B.Tech, MCA, BCA & MBA. (source)
- Students can take admission on the basis of the APIIT NAT exam 12th academic marks.
- APIIT NAT exam conducted for both UG & PG courses as well.
APIIT NAT 2021 Highlights Table:
|Exam Conducting Body||Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology, Panipat|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Duration of Exam||2:30 hours|
|Eligibility Criteria||12th for UG Courses and Degree for PG Courses|
|Offered Courses||UG and PG|
APIIT NAT 2021 News
- The registration fee for APIIT NAT 2021 exam is Rs 700.
- The application fee could be payable online (debit card, credit card, and net banking) and offline (Demand draft or cheque) modes.
APIIT NAT 2021 Admission Process:
The admission process of APIIT NAT 2021 consists of the following steps:
Step 1: Register for APIIT NAT
There are two ways of registration: online and offline. For offline registration go to their office and get the form and submit it after completing it with the fee submission or you can go to the website and fill the form online and submit it.
Step 2: Download APIIT NAT Admit card
When you submit your registration fee, your admit card will appear on the website. Go to the website and download it.
Step 3: Appear for APIIT NAT entrance exam
APIIT NAT is held in 15 different places, so the allocation of the center is on a first-come-first-served basis.
Step 4: APIIT NAT exam result
The method of the announcement of the result is online. For that, you have to go to the website and search for the results. It’ll show the latest announced results.
Step 5: APIIT NAT 2021 Counseling
You’ll get the counseling call only if you meet the criteria of admission. After that, you’ll be allocated your seats according to your merit.
APIIT NAT 2021 Exam Pattern:
The APIIT will follow the below pattern for NAT 2021 exam:
- The exam will consist of 100 MCQs.
- All question-solving time will 02 hours and 30 minutes.
- For BBA or MBA admission, questions will ask from General Aptitude (English, Economics, Data Analysis, etc.)
- For the admission of B.Tech or other engineering courses, questions will choose from the syllabus of 12th class syllabus subjects Maths, Chemistry, and Physics.
- The total marks for the exam are 300. Each correct answer will get a +3 score, and a -1 mark will deduct if the answer wrong.
Exam Preparation Tips:
Students will obtain maximum marks if they adopt the following tips:
- Before preparation, must check the syllabus and pattern of APIIT NAT 2021.
- Split the time for each subject and schedule it daily basis.
- Use recommended books and notes for making the concept clear about topics.
- Get help about a specific topic from digital media such as the internet.
APIIT NAT 2021 Application Form:
An entrant can apply for the APIIT NAT exam through the online mode or offline mode.
- Entrants can take the application form from the office of APIIT or can simply download it from the website.
- Fill up all the details asked in the form carefully, such as Name, Date of birth, qualifications, address, mobile number, e-mail id, etc.
- Attach a recent passport-size photograph of the entrant along with the form. Make sure to fix it as per the instructed format.
- Now, send the application to the given address through a trusted and fast courier service.
- APPIIT SD India,
- Faridpur Road, GT Road,
- Karnal Side, Near Toll Plaza,
- Panipat- 132103
- The APIIT institute will send you a confirmation or acknowledgment card within a week of receiving the application form.
Entrants seeking entry into APIIT can fill the application through the online mode. For this:
- Visit the official website of APIIT- nat.apiit.edu.in to fill the application form.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button located on the home page.
- Now, register using your name, e-mail ID, and password.
- You will receive a confirmation mail on your given e-mail id.
- The application form is divided into different stages, such as profile completion, verification of the form, editing the details, payment of fees, and confirmation of submission.
- One has to complete each stage successfully to move ahead.
- The applicant needs to submit your basic details such as name, parent’s name, ranks secured in All India Entrance and State Rank, Date of Birth, category, preferred course, address, academic qualifications, work experience, etc. under the application process.
- One can make any changes required in the details by clicking on the ‘continue button.
- Finally, submit the application form once you have rechecked all your details entered.
- Move on with the payment of fees.
Exam Pattern for APIIT NAT 2021:
- The exam is conducted in online mode
- There will be 100 (MCQs) in the exam.
- For B.Tech. course, the questions will be asked from the 12th class syllabus of PCM.
- For BBA and MBA courses, questions will be based on General Aptitude such as Critical Reasoning, Quantitative skills, English Grammar, Economy, and Data analysis.
- The question paper will be 300 marks.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Entrants will get 3 marks for every right answer.
- There will be a negative marking of 1 mark for every wrong answer submitted.
- Questions can be technical or general in nature.
APIIT NAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria for the exam differ for students seeking entry into UG and PG courses.
For the UG program:
- Entrants must be of or above 17 years of age at the time of taking entry into their preferred course (ideally before June 2021).
- Entrants must have completed their 10+2 with at least 45% marks.
- An entrant should have studied Mathematics and Physics as mandatory subjects in 12th and Chemistry/ Computer Science as optional subjects.
- Entrants willing to take entry into the BBA course must have studied English as a mandatory subject.
- 5% relaxation is allowed to entrants belonging to the reserved categories such as SC, ST, and OBC.
For PG program:
- Entrants must have completed their bachelor’s degree or graduated from any recognized university or college.
- Entrants must have passed with at least 50% marks in their bachelor’s or qualifying degree.
- There is a 2.5% relaxation for students belonging to the reserved category (SC, ST, and OBC). So, these entrants can apply with at least 47.5% or above marks.
- Entrants who are into their final year of graduation or are awaiting their results are eligible to apply.
The tentative date for the conduct of the APIIT NAT 2021 exam is set to be around the 1st week of June 2021.
The application fee for the exam is Rs. 700. It can be paid online or offline mode.
- The online payment of application fees can be made through different modes- credit card, debit card, or net banking after the submission of the application form.
- The offline payment is possible through a Demand Draft (DD) in the name of the university. Alternatively, you can pay the fee by visiting the office of the university where entry takes place.
APIIT NAT 2021 Exam Centre:
APIIT NAT 2021 will be conducted in around 15 centers all over India. The exam center is allotted to the entrants on a first come first serve basis. It is a computerized process. However, entrants are allowed to choose the center of their preference as per the availability.
The preferred examination center of the entrant is allotted according to the availability of the seats. If there is non-availability, he/she will be allotted the nearest available center.
APIIT NAT 2021 Result:
APIIT NAT 2021 Result is declared online on the Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology website and examinees can need to check the website frequently for the announcement of results. The following steps need to be followed for checking the result.
- Visit the official web site and click on on the link “NAT Result”
- Enter the appliance variety
- The result is displayed
- Candidates ought to take the output of the result for future reference.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th