Architecture Entrance Exam 2021: The exams involve either the Undergraduate Entrance Exams as well as the Postgraduate Entrance Exams. Usually, the Architecture Entrance Exam happens at the national level. Although the exams also occur at state and institute levels. In developed countries such as India, architecture has a huge scope.
NATA 2021 Highlights:
|Exam Name||National Aptitude Test in Architecture|
|Exam Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Exam Frequency||Once in a year|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Language||English and Hindi|
For one to be eligible for the exam, they must have studied Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics and passed well. Hence, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in architecture to be eligible for a master’s Architecture Entrance Exam.
Eligible students even design the skyline of the city, in case they are successful in clearing their UG or PG in B.Arch.
Architecture Entrance Exam 2021:
|Name||Full name of exam||Mode||State|
|JNTUPACET||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Planning &Architecture Common Entrance Test||Offline||State(All India)|
|WB-JEE||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination||Online||State(West Bengal)|
|UPSEE||Uttar Pradesh Entrance Examination||Offline||State(Uttar Pradesh)|
|TANCET||Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test||Offline||State|
|OJEE||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination||Offline||State (Odisha)|
|MAH M.Arch CET||Maharashtra MAH M. Arch CET 2018||Offline||State (Maharashtra)|
|KEAM (B.Arch)||KEAM 2018||Offline||State (Kerala)|
|KCET||Karnataka Common Entrance Test||Offline||State(Karnataka)|
|IPUCET||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University||Online||State(Delhi)|
|COMEDK UGET||COMEDK UG Entrance Test||Offline||State (Karnataka)|
Important Dates Architecture Entrance Exam:
|Application Form Available||January Third Week 2021|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee||March Second Week 2021|
|Admit Card Available||April First Week 2021|
|Exam Date||April Second Week 2021|
|Result Declaration||May First Week 2021|
Architecture Entrance Exam 2021: Types
- The JEE: JEE is a popular entrance exam to get admission to a reputable architectural college in India. The exam happens in April of every year. Also, the exam is both online and offline.
JEE has a duration of 3 hours and one has to be real quick in answering the questions. National Testing Agency (NTA) is the organizing body.
- NATA: NATA is an entrance exam that offers admission to a top-ranked architectural college in India. Important to note is that NATA is a national-level Architecture Entrance Exam.
Candidates must pass class 12th with Maths to be eligible for the exam. Also, the Council of Architecture is the organizing body.
- AMU B.Arch. Entrance exam: The entrance exam grants admission for B.Arch. Course in the Aligarh Muslim University. The entrance exam has a duration of 3 hours, with a total of 150 questions. Important to note is that the exam happens in April every year.
For a candidate to be eligible, they need to have passed the class 12 exam. That’s not it; the candidates must have scored aggregates marks of 50 percent or more. The AMU B.Arch. Aligarh Muslim University is the organizing body.
- KCET: The entrance exam offers admission for an architecture course. Additionally, the Karnataka Exam authority is the organizing body.
- The Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges: COMEDK UGET is a common entrance exam that grants admission for a UG Course. This exam had started over ten years ago and is conducted once a year in the member’s institutions.
Also, COMEDK UGET has a duration of 3 hours and is computer-based. It has made it easier for students to appear for such exams.
- DASA: DASA is an entrance exam that offers access to UG programs in reputable institutes in India. For a candidate to qualify for the exam, they must have passed their SSC exam. It is an important criterion so that there is a fair chance for everybody to get admission.
- SAEE: The entrance exams grant candidates admission for architecture courses at Sathyabama University. Also, the exam exists in both online and offline modes. The exam only requires a payment of Rs. 650.
The candidates must have passed their 10th and 12th with 60 percent or more. Usually, the exam held in either March or April of every year. Also, the candidates need to be 18 years or more. The candidate’s performance in the entrance exam decides if they get admission or not.
Usually, architecture students can only secure a stable job after completing their studies. Nowadays, given the stiff competition, candidates with a master’s in the field stand a better chance of getting a job. The more experience one has, the more likely one is to get a well-paying job.
In India, the private sector absorbs B.Arch Graduates in the construction companies. The number of such companies has been on the rise due to the demand for houses. On the other hand, the public sector has a broader range of jobs for graduates.
For a candidate to qualify for the Architecture Entrance Exam, they must meet the following requirements.
- An applicant needs to have scored a minimum of 50 percent in their 12th or an equivalent exam from a deemed board.
- Candidates need to have passed the cluster subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Architecture Entrance Exam 2021 Candidates that pursue an architectural course can venture into any of the below career opportunities.
- Interior designer
- Structural engineer
- Architectural technologists.
- Architecture engineer
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th