Army College of Nursing Guwahati Entrance Exam 2021: The AIN is recognized by the Indian Nursing Council [ INC ], New Delhi, and Assam Nurses Midwives and Health Visitors Council, Assam. It is affiliated with the Srimanta Sankardeva University of Health Sciences, Assam. Pupils can fill the application form in offline mode. Armed force Institute of Nursing, Guwahati, was built up to ensure quality training to the wards of serving and ex-servicemen of the Indian Army. The Institute of Nursing Armed Forces, Guwahati, was established to ensure the best training for the Indian Army’s serving wards and ex-servicemen.
Army College of Nursing Guwahati Entrance Exam 2021
ACNG Entrance Exam 2021 Highlights:
|Basic admission criteria||Entrance-based|
|Entrance Exam||B.Sc: Common Written Admission Test (CWAT)M.Sc: PG -Written Admission Test (PG – WAT)|
|Name of College||Army Institute of Nursing|
Army College of Nursing Guwahati Entrance Exam 2021 News
Army College of Nursing Guwahati Entrance Exam Overview:
|Name||Army Institute of Nursing|
|Popularly known as||AIN|
|Conducting Body||College of Nursing|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Duration||1 hours 30 mints(M.Sc) 2 hours (B.Sc)|
|Total Questions||One hundred|
|Total Marks||One Hundred|
Army College of Nursing Guwahati Entrance Exam Courses Offered:
Aspirants can opt for bachelor’s or master’s level courses in Nursing.
Army College of Nursing Guwahati Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria:
No candidate shall be allowed to be admitted to the Qualifying examination as a regular candidate in the first attempt is mandatory for candidates to get admission in Bachelor of Nursing (B Sc Nursing) (Candidates who have repeated the XII or have given supplementary examination in any subject are not eligible to apply.
Army College of Nursing Guwahati Entrance Exam Application Form:
- First of all, candidates should seek full information about the college and course they wish to get admission. The data can be gained online through the official website or brochure.
- Then, as per the schedule, fill an application form for admission online or offline, depending upon the university guidelines.
- Provide personal, educational, qualification, address, and contact details as required in the application form.
- After filling the application form, candidates have to follow the further steps which differ from course to course and institute to institute.
Army College of Nursing Guwahati Entrance Exam Pattern:
- Total no. of questions (MCQ): 120
- Marks rewarded for correct answers: 1
- Marks deducted for wrong answers: 0.25
- Total ExamDuration:2 Hours
- questions – 100 (PART A- 50 and PART B- 50)
- Total marks – 100
- Duration of Examination – 1½ Hours
- No Negative Marking
Army College of Nursing Guwahati Entrance Exam Dates:
|Events||B.Sc Nursing||M.Sc Nursing|
|Availability of Application Forms||March 16, 2021||To be announced!|
|End Date Registration(Without late fees)||June 11, 2021||June 20, 2021|
|End Date Registration
(With late fees)
|June 12 – June 21, 2021||June 30, 2021|
|Issue of Admit Card to the candidates||July 3, 2021||–|
|Mock Test for candidates||July 8, 2021||–|
Army College of Nursing Guwahati Entrance Exam Preparation Tips:
Applicants may get Preparation Tips from below:
- As shown by the endorsed test example and the prospectus, candidates must refer them to get ready for the test.
- To the understudy, the concept of the themes must be obvious.
- The aspirants should set up a careful strategy and should be implemented regularly.
- In order to determine their preparation, applicants must undergo online counterfeit assessments.
- The students must complete daily practice from various sources on the web and independent review sources.
- Avoid junk food, feast your brain with dry fruits.
- Do regular exercise.
- Review your progress with mock tests.
- Don’t forget to practice the previous year’s exams.
- Find out your weak subjects. Dedicate some time for them.
- Refer to good books, attend coaching classes.
- Keep the exam pattern in mind.
- Make a strategy as per your strengths.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th