Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Entrance exam 2021: The B.Sc Nursing Placement Test 2020 ACN Jalandhar supplies Grant Card. Online accessible via acn.cbtexam.in. Admission to the B.Sc Nursing course is offered to up-and-comers at Baba Farid Health Sciences University, Faridkot. The test is carried out at a time of 2 hours at an online premise. The choice is rendered based on merit, i.e. the imprints obtained based on the OAT for the ACN assessment by the applicant. Look below for reviewing qualification phases, application form, grant card, timetable — test design, and so on.
Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Entrance exam 2021
Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Entrance exam 2021 Highlights:
|Basic admission criteria||Entrance-based|
|Entrance Exam||B.Sc: Common Written Admission Test (CWAT)M.Sc: PG -Written Admission Test (PG – WAT)|
|Name of College||Army College of Nursing, Jalandhar.|
Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Entrance exam 2021 News
Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Admission Overview:
|Exam Name||Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Admission Test|
|popularly known as||ACN Jalandhar Admission Test|
|Conducting body||Army Nursing College|
|Frequency||Once each year|
ACNJ Admission Courses Offered:
B.Sc Nursing is offered after clearing the entrance exam.
ACNJ Admission Dates:
|Last date of registration with late fee||21 Jun 2021|
|Admit the Card||03 Jul to 13 Jul 2021|
Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Admission Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicants must have 10 + 2 (Higher Secondary Exams) after this Education aspirant will be considered valid.
- A certificate to that effect is expected to be issued by the applicant at the time of applying.
- Military Jalandhar NursingCollege Admission Form. You can fill out the application form for ACN Jalandhar Admission via the official website.
ACNJ Admission Pattern:
- Part 1: Biology (Botany and Zoology: combined 50 MCQs 25 for each subject)
- Part 2: Physics (25 MCQs)
- Part 3: Chemistry (25 MCQs)
- Part 4: English (10 MCQs)
ACNJ Admission Application Form:
The request form can only be accessed online. Candidates must very carefully review their eligibility criteria before filling out the application form. Please complete the application form and apply the payment fees on or before the last date of the deadline.
Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Admission Preparation Tips:
- First, schedule your study and create a routine.
- Follow the daily basis timetable.
- Know the full pattern and syllabus of your course.
- Clear the principles of your fundamentals and make brief notes.
- Eat nutritious food and stop junk food.
- Practice yoga or perform daily exercise.
- Make a schedule, and start studying early.
- Ensure the study space is well organized.
- Look through books and sources.
- Prefer previous year question papers
- Prepare notes while studying.
- Review notes frequently.
- Make notes of everything. As it is easier and quicker to refer to notes.
- Sleep properly for good mental health.
- Learn time management skills.
- Solving questions in a timed environment. Do as many practice tests as possible.
- Be consistent and focused. Follow a daily routine for studying.
- Avoid junk food, feast your brain with dry fruits.
- Do regular exercise.
- Review your progress with mock tests.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th