Army Institute B.Ed | Common Written Admission Test (AIE CWAT): Army Institute of Education is a college under the Guru Gobind Singh under the Indraprastha University situated in Delhi. It offers the degrees like B. ED, particular, and B.ED for the various streams. There are multiple courses available under the scheme, and one can get an admission based on the score achieved in the Common Entrance Test for the Indraprastha University. The codes are available for the various B.ED courses, which are used for reference. Once the student appears for the test, then the base of the score the candidates are called for counseling at the Institute.
Army Institute of Education Noida Highlights:
|Name||Army Institute of Education|
|Phone no||120-2343741, 2343742|
|Mode||Pen & Paper|
|Address||Army Institute of Education Plot No M-1, Pocket P-5 Greater Noida – 201306 (U.P.)|
You can get the Admission in the Army Institute of Education in various programs. The residential two years full-time teacher education program gives you the BED degree from the GGSIU. When the IPU conducts the exam, and the result is out, a merit-based rank list is prepared based on the Combined Entrance Test score, which is done by IPU.
Army Institute B.Ed Eligibility Criteria for CET AIE:
- The applicants for the CET test should fall other certain specific categories to qualify for the same.
- The Children or spouse of the Army employees in the service currently.
- Wives and children of the ex-Army officials who receive the pension. Children and wives of army men who took retirement after at least ten years of service in the army.
|Exam Name:||Army Combined Written Admission Test|
|Conducting Institute:||Army College of Dental Sciences (ACDS)|
|Commonly called as:||AWES CWAT|
|Exam Level:||State Level|
Army Institute B.Ed Application form for 2021 Admission:
- The candidates can access the admission form online from the IPU and AIE websites.
- Access the application form online from the website and then download it
- Duly fill the form and enter the required information in the asked format
- Submit the form as per the option you chose
- Make Payment online. The required amount is 1000 INR, which is to be paid to the University.
The selection procedure includes the following steps
- Filled form sent to the University and then-candidate take the exam with the code 122 and 159 for BED and BED Spl
- The passing candidates get the call for counseling at the AIE for the same
- The Admission is fulfilled after the candidate completes all the formalities
Step Children or the Children of the Remarried Widows Bed Eligibility:
- The Adopted Children of the Army people should have been adopted at least five years before applying for Admission.
- Step Children can apply for Admission if they belong to at least one of the parents in the army.
- The Children of the widows of the army personnel are eligible only if they are born to the marriage with the army person.
Things needed for the AIE Delhi Counselling:
The counseling date is shared with the students based on the ranks they attained on the CET list. The students need to bring their documents like
- 10th Marksheet and passing certificate
- 12 mark sheet and passing certificate
- Bachelors Degree mark sheet and certificate of all the years
- Masters Degree certificate and sheets of the first and second year
Things needed at time of Admission:
- Attested copies of the degree and mark sheets of the qualifying exam.
- Character certificate from an authorized government officer
- Migration from the last University attended that the candidate last attended.
- Medical certificate from the doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQS):
What is AIE?
ANS : The Army Institute of education is a premier institute for attaining the educationist degrees for the army personnel’s families. The eligible candidates can appear for the test, which is called the standard entrance test, and then apply in the college based on the ranking.
What is AIE Delhi Admission 2021 Fee Structure?
The Fee Structure is available at the AIE Delhi website. It is somewhere around 85 thousand in total for the other categories and a concessional fee of 56000 approx for the War widows.
Who is Not Eligible for the Admission?
Someone who has qualified for the examination from any recognized university treated as equal to the course in the AIE will not be allowed to give the test for the same class in the college.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th