What is Assam CEE 2021? How students can apply for this exam?
CEE or combined entrance exam is the graduate-level entrance exam. The ASTU will organize the Assam CEE-2021. CEE, a state-level exam, aims at offering admissions in various engineering programs provided at different institutes of the Assam state.
This article provides the details for the Assam CEE 2021 comprising fees, application form, design/pattern of exam, etc.
Assam CEE 2021 Exam Dates, Registration, Eligibility: For the aspirants who want to pursue a degree in bachelor courses, and particularly in Assam, should give the Assam combined entrance exam (CEE). The aspirants should know that it is a state-level exam. Assam CEE gets conducted by Assam Science and Technology University. One of the significant Advantages the aspirants have, that the courses which one can find in an honorable Institute, will find the same courses in this university as well and at the same level. Also, those universities have a reputation at the National as well as International level. Hence, students have the opportunity to compete with students from different universities.
Assam CEE 2021 Highlights:
|Exam Name||Assam CEE|
|Level of the exam||State Level|
|Mode of the exam||Online|
- The applicants can get the form of CEE-2021 applications at the website.
- Applicants will pay the fee of INR.650 at any SBI branch as a demand draft.
Assam CEE 2021 Registration Process:
The Registration forms will be available between the start week of March the end week of March 2021.
Students have to pay the application fee until the end of March. The students will get their admit cards in the first week of April.
In the second week of April, the Assam CEE will get conducted.
In the first week of May, the aspirants can download the answer key from the official website. The commencement of the results will take place in May. And once the results get announced, in July, the counseling will begin.
Assam CEE 2021 Examination Pattern:
If you are a student aspiring for CEE-2021, then the following exam pattern is for you:
- Offline (pen or paper-based) mode will be the official exam conducting mode for CEE-2021.
- MCQs will be the question types in the CEE-2021.
- The total required questions in the exam will be 120 questions.
- The paper assessment language will be English.
- The exam will provide you three hours for solving the paper.
- If you select one answer correctly, you will be ensuring one mark. If you are selecting one answer wrongly, you will be deducting your 01 marks.
- CEE-2021 will come from the three sections the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Each of these sections is having an equal of 40 marks.
Assam CEE 2021 Entrance Exam Preparation Tips:
CEE can go along with the following tips:
- As all candidates know that practice makes a man perfect, so keep on practicing to make yourself perfect.
- Revise the learned matters regularly, and it will enhance your confidence.
- Set study sessions with your friends.
- Also, carry out solving the question papers of previously held exams.
- Visual lectures are more helpful in providing you with a clear concept.
- Explain the matters to others for understanding clearly.
- Keep yourself well hydrated as it will keep you fresh in the complete preparation.
Assam CEE 2021 Important Dates:
|Events||Dates (Tentative Dates)|
|Admit card available||The first week of April 2021|
|Exam date||Last week of April 2021|
|Results available||Last week of May 2021|
CEE 2021 Exam Pattern:
The exam pattern is quite simple; the Assam CEE consists of three sections chemistry, maths, and physics. They might even ask questions from the 10+2 level of the aspirant. Order of merit will decide the student’s entry; that is, the aspirant needs to score better marks, which will further result in better seat allotment and entry. Hence, all a student needs to think about is to get an excellent rank.
All three sections contain 40 questions each. Hence, a total of 120 questions. Three hours will be given to the aspirant to complete the exam. Four marks will get awarded for every correct attempt, and for every wrong attempt, one mark will get deducted. There is no partial marking. Assamese and Eng. are the two languages for this exam. An advised the students that they follow the NCERT, which is approved by the AHSEC, Assam. The Assam Higher Secondary Education Council decides the syllabus for the Assam CEE. But the aspirants are advised to prepare from their 11th and 12th class books. The students can also follow the syllabus of JEE Mains.
Syllabus for Assam CEE:
The latest syllabus for the Assam CEE is:
Laws of motion, gravitation, thermodynamics, kinetic theory of gases, properties of bulk matter, work, energy and power, the motion of rigid body and particles, units and dimensions, and oscillations and waves. This syllabus is from the 11th standard.
Current electricity, electromagnetic waves, modern physics, communication system, optics, electrostatics, electromagnetic induction, electronic devices, dual nature of matter and radiation, and magnetic effects of current and Magnetism. This syllabus from class 12th.
Structure of atom, molecular structure, and chemical bonding, chemical equilibrium, organic chemistry, p block elements and S block elements, hydrocarbons, basic concepts of chemistry, environmental Chemistry, classification of elements, states of matter, redox reactions, and states of matter. This syllabus is from the 11th standard.
The Solutions, chemical kinetics, p block elements, transition elements, and f block elements, aldehydes, ketones, and carboxylic acids, an organic compound containing nitrogen, Electrochem., metallurgy, the solid-state, surface chemistry coordination compounds, alcohols, phenols, and ethers, biomolecules, haloalkanes, and haloarenes chemistry.In everyday life, and polymers. This syllabus is from the 12th standard.
Coordinate geometry, algebra, maths reasoning, statistics and probability, and calculus. This syllabus is from the 11th standard.
Vectors and three-dimensional geometry, probability, linear programming, algebra, Calculus, and relations and sets. This syllabus is from the 12th standard.
CEE 2021 Exam Preparation Tips:
- You must have a timetable, according to which you distribute your time to each subject. There are many mock tests and reference books that you can find on the internet to clarify yourself. And there are online videos that you can go through for your ease.
- To analyze the exam pattern, the best way to achieve it is by solving previous years’ papers and sample papers given by them. you can notice in which section and particularly in which part you are facing trouble.
- The exam paper consists of three sections, i.e., P, C, M. Always start with the section you are confident in. It will boost you up, and there will be chances to score in other parts as well; hence, in the beginning, you will not panic yourself.
- And the most important, Revision because this will be the biggest asset that you will have to achieve high scores in an exam.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th