Assam Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT): PAT is the name of the common polytechnic entrance test of Assam state. Candidates get admission to the numerous polytechnic colleges of Assam by cracking this admission test. PAT eliminates the inappropriate candidates and selects the ones who have the potential to be robust engineers. Directorate of Technical Education Board conducts the examination.
Assam PAT Eligibility Criteria:
Students who want to study a diploma course on technology and management in Assam should qualify for the Assam Polytechnic Admission Test. There are some eligibility factors to appear in this examination.
- Participants should pass the HLSC examination.
- They should score a minimum of 40 percent marks in science and mathematics individually for general candidates.
- Candidates should not be older than twenty-one years.
- SC and ST candidates have relaxation in qualifying score and age.
- SC and ST candidates should score a minimum of 35 percent in mathematics and science individually to appear in the examination.
- Only Assamese residents are eligible to appear in this examination.
Assam PAT 2021 Examination Pattern:
- This is an offline examination. Students should reach the examination center and answer the questions with the help of pen and paper.
- There will be a hundred questions. The full mark is 100.
- All will be multiple choice question types.
- The time limit for the examination is two hours.
- The question paper will be based on four subjects such as science, mathematics, and general knowledge.
- The question follows the 10th standard syllabus of the Assam board.
How to Apply for Assam Polytechnic Admission Test 2021?
- You should follow the official website of the Polytechnic admission test board. They update the website regularly.
- You will get all the required information about the important dates on that website.
- You may apply online anytime from the first week of March.
- Read the instructions carefully before you start filling the form.
- You will get several steps on the way to your application.
- Fill up the blanks with correct information.
- There are several segmentations in the form. Answer all of these.
- Choose the course you want to study carefully. Do not make a mistake here. If you choose the wrong course, then it will take a lot of time and effort to rectify this.
- This is an offline examination. Thus, you have to choose your nearby examination center.
- Upload your passport size image. Make sure that you have already attested it.
- Upload your signature.
- The amount of the application fee is 400 INR.
- You should pay the charge via net banking or card.
Why Should You Qualify Assam PAT?
- Assam has 25 reputed polytechnic colleges and several institutes. All of these arrange worthy campus interviews.
- They provide appreciable certificates. The only way to study in those colleges is by qualifying the common polytechnic entrance test of Assam.
- If you want to study for a diploma in management and engineering course in Assam, you have to crack this examination.
Tips for Assam Polytechnic Admission Test Aspirants:
- The examination is offline and you have to fill up the circles beside the right answers with the pen. So, you should practice attempting examinations on that kind of answer sheet.
- There will be one hundred questions and you will get only two hours. So, attempt numerous mock tests and try to finish within two hours.
- As time is very short, you have to learn to utilize every moment of your exam time.
- Concentrate on your 10th standard board examination. The question paper is prepared according to your 10th board syllabus.
- Increase your general knowledge. Read the newspapers daily to keep yourself updated with the current affairs.
- Focus on improving your grammatical strength.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th