What is BEEE 2021? How students can apply for this exam?
The BEEE stands for Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination. The conducting authority of this exam is the Bharath Institute of Higher Education (BIHER). The BEEE is a national-level entrance test. The exam conduct for admission in different UG and PG Engineering & Architecture courses offered in the BIHER. The BIHER is offering courses B.Tech, B.Arch, M.Arch, and M.Tech programs.
BEEE conduct in two phases. The students who are willing to get admission in BIHER must check their eligibility before applying for the exam.
The eligible candidates can apply online/offline. The BEEE 2021 will occur in both offline and online modes.
BEEE Exam 2021 refers to Bharath Engineering Entrance Exam. It is a prestigious exam conducted at the national level in two phases. The exam was conducted by the Bharathi Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER). It is a great opportunity for students seeking entry into the UG and PG engineering and architecture courses at the Bharathi University. The exams take place in both online and offline mode.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, BEEE postponed the exam, but yet not confirm the date.
- BEEE applicants have to wait for the announcement of the final examination date.
- The applicant must be under the age of 25 years to seat for this Bharath Engineering Entrance Exam (BEEE).
BEEE Exam 2021:
The application forms for BEEE 2021 were released on November 8, 2019, and the last date to fill the form is April 15, 2021. You can fill the application form online or offline mode. The form is easily accessible on the official website of the university or at the university counter. According to your convenience, you can opt for any method.
BEEE Entrance Exams Highlights:
|BEEE Stands for||Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Exam Managing Control||Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER)|
|Offered Courses||B.Tech., B.Arch., M.Tech., M.Arch.|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Examination Mode||Online and Offline|
The students will pay registration fees before applying for the exam.
- The registration fee for BEEE 2021 will be INR 1000 only.
- The application fees can pay online modes such as debit card, credit card, or I-Banking.
- The student can pay the fee offline via Demand draft mode.
BEEE 2021 Admission Process:
Below is the step-by-step information that a contestant will go through during the selection process for the BEEE 2021 Exam:
Step 1: Register for BEEE
The application process can be done in both ways ie online and offline. For online go to the university website, fill the form, and submit it. For offline, you can buy the form from local post offices.
Step 2: Download BEEE Admit card
Usually, the admit cards are assigned at the start of April. You can get you to admit card from the website of the university.
Step 3: Appear for the BEEE entrance exam
The exam is occurred in both ways i.e. online and offline depending on your registration.
Step 4: BEEE exam result
For this exam, you’ll calculate your own result as the exam authorities will upload the key on the website and you’ll check according to that key. You’ll calculate your marks on your own before the official result.
Step 5: BEEE 2021 Counseling
You’ll only get the counseling call if you got selected and the selection depends on your exam result or rank. You will give your course preferences etc. in this counseling that’s why your presence is very important.
BEEE 2021 Exam Pattern:
The BIHER will follow the following exam pattern to conduct the BEEE 2021.
- BEEE will conduct in 02 phases. In the first phase, the mode of exam will be pen and paper. During the second phase, online and offline, both methods will cover.
- The exam will consist of 100 objective-type questions (MCQs).
- The MCQs will choose from 04 subjects; English, Maths or Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
- The duration for solving the questions will 2.5 hours.
- Each section will consist of 30 questions except English that will consist of only Ten questions.
- Each correct question will carry a +1 mark.
- Incorrect answers will not charge with minus marks.
Exam Preparation Tips:
We are providing you with some tips in this article for success in BEEE 2021 exam.
- Review and read the syllabus for BEEE 2021 exam.
- Make a proper study timetable and maintain the timing for each section.
- Utilize Recommended books to clear concept of Topics
BEEE Exam Application Form:
- Go to the official website of the university- Bharath Univ.ac.in.
- Register with a valid ID and password.
- Fill up all the information asked in the form carefully.
- Then pay the application fee of INR 1000 with your credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- After paying the fee, you will receive a pop-up message confirming the payment.
- Entrants must get a printed copy of the application form for future use.
Offline Application Form:
- Go to the official website of the university- Bharath Univ.ac.in and download the form. Take a printout of it.
- Fill in all the information asked in the form such as your name, parent’s name, Date of birth, Mobile number, E-mail id, Academic qualifications, etc.
- Get a demand draft (DD) of INR 1000 in the name of the university.
- At last, you have to send the application form and DD to the address given below:
- Bharath University
- 173 Agharam Road Selaiyur, Chennai
- Tamil Nadu 600 073, India
On-Campus Application Form:
- The BEEE 2021 application form was collected from the office of the university campus.
- You can collect the form and fill it up with all the details. Then, submit it back to the corporate office.
- You need to pay INR 1000 at the office counter to complete the submission of the form.
BEEE Exam 2021 Pattern:
The exam pattern of the exam is slightly different, so you must go through the details below to have a fair idea about the exam pattern.
- Mode of exam: BEEE 2021 exam will take place in two phases or levels- Level 1 and Level 2. Level 1 will be in pen and paper mode, and level 2 will be in both offline and online mode.
- Sections covered: The exam will contain questions from different sections such as Physics, Chemistry, English, Biology, or Mathematics.
- Type of questions: The questions will be objective type (MCQs).
- Marking Scheme: Both the phases of the exam will contain questions of 100 marks. Each section will be 30 marks each except English, which is worth ten marks.
Entrants will get one mark each for every correct answer. There will not be any negative markings in the exam.
- Time Duration: Entrants get two and a half hours to complete each level of the exam.
Before applying for the exam, applicants must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria set for taking entry in various courses.
- Age Limit: Entrants who are below 25 years of age are eligible to apply and appear for the exam.
- Nationality: Only Indian Nationals can apply for the exam. Entrants have to submit their government ID as proof to validate their Indian citizenship. Foreign Nationals or NRI students are not allowed to appear for BEEE 2021
- Academic Qualification: Entrants must have cleared 10+2 from a recognized Indian board. They should have passed with at least 50% marks in their overall score. It includes the main subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Entrants who have secured a diploma degree in any stream are also eligible to apply for the BEEE exam. Final year students who are awaiting their results can apply too.
BEEE Exam 2021 Preparation Tips:
- Follow the syllabus and exam pattern carefully.
- Go through the previous year’s question papers and practice them.
- Give a few mock tests to check your knowledge, preparation, and strengths, and weaknesses.
- Work on your speed and accuracy.
BEEE Exam Date:
The BEEE 2021 exam dated April 20, 2021, to April 24, 2021, in the online mode and on April 19, 2021, in the offline mode.
The application fee levied on the entrants is INR 1000.
Entrants must fill the exam center of their choice in the application form. It is available in different states such as Andhra Pradesh, Haryana, Gujarat, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, etc.
The result of BEEE 2021 will happen on May 6, 2021. The results will be available on the official website of the university, so entrants must keep a check on it.
Follow the steps to check your result:
- Go to the official website of the university.
- Login with Id and password.
- Find the link of BEEE 2021 results on the homepage and click on it.
- After clicking on it, you will be able to download the result sheet of the exam based on your score
- The merit list will suggest the details about the counseling that successful entrants will have to undergo.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th