What is BET 2021? How students can apply for this exam?
BET 2021 is an entrance exam. It is an exam to offer admissions to various MBA courses. SDA Bocconi Asia Centre is the conducting body for the Bocconi Entrance Test BET. The full form of this exam is Bocconi Entrance Test.
Through BET 2021, candidates will be able to get admissions in the University of Bocconi. All the aspirants must verify their eligibility for BET exam before applying, either they are eligible or not. They will have to pass the Bocconi Entrance Test to get entry into the MBA courses offered by the UB.
The aspirants can find this article helpful to collect information such as patterns, tips, and fees regarding the BET 2021.
BET 2021(Bocconi Entrance Test): Dates, Application, Eligibility, Syllabus, The BET is a national entrance exam that guarantees entry to the University of Bocconi. Usually, the application runs from September to January the following year. All applicants must meet a set of eligibility criteria to earn a chance to sit for the test. It may interest applicants to note that the analysis offers an opportunity to earn an entry to study an MBA course at the University of Bocconi.
Bocconi Entrance Test (BET) 2021 Highlights:
|Entrance Exam Name||Bocconi Entrance Exam (BET)|
|Conducting Body||Bocconi University|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Exam Mode||Online Mode|
BET 2021 News
- The application fees for BET 2021 is to be Rs.2500/- for all candidates.
- The registration fee for BET 2021 will be paid online through net banking.
BET 2021 Admission Process:
For the admission process follow these instructions:
Step 1: Register for BET 2021
If you want to take BET the first thing is the registration for the exam. You don’t have to go to the campuses for the form. You can register yourself online on the website. Pay the registration fee after submitting the form.
Step 2: Download BET Admit card
Admit card is a very essential part of the admission process as without it you can’t even enter the exam hall. You have to download it from the website and take it with you on exam day.
Step 3: Appear for BET
You have to prepare according to the syllabus and have to be on time.
Step 4: Check BET result
After a few days of the exam, the university will upload the result on the website and you can see it by entering your application number on the portal.
Step 5: BET Counseling
The counseling procedure depends on your merit position.
BET 2021 Exam Pattern:
The exam pattern for BET 2021 is describing here.
- BET 2021 will take place in a computer-based online mode.
- The test paper will be into three sections, i.e., verbal reasoning, inductive reasoning, and numerical reasoning.
- Each of these 3 sections will have 30 to 35 MCQs questions.
- The total time duration for solving these three sections will be 70 minutes.
- The paper type will be in the MCQ format
- BET 2021 will have no negative marking.
BET 2021 Preparation Tips:
Adopt these preparation tips to pass the BET 2021;
- Take the syllabus and set it according to your ease.
- Prepare a schedule that includes the name of the topic and time to study it.
- Practice the numerical type questions daily.
- This test has sections for reasoning that need to practice daily.
- Solving previous test papers and attempting mock tests will help the candidates more.
- Throughout the preparation period, take healthy food.
Bocconi Entrance Test (BET) 2021 Application Form:
Below are some of the essential application steps for all the aspirants to follow.
- Filling of the application form; The first application step involves the actual filling of the application. An applicant can download the form from the University of Bocconi official website. An aspirant must ensure they fill all the necessary details with utmost honesty. The organizing body takes time to verify the details provided by the applicants.
- Essential documents submission; The second step involves the submission of crucial documents. Some of these include a degree certificate, a photograph, and class 10 and class 12 sheets. The essence of the documents is to verify that an applicant meets the academic qualification needed by the exam body.
- Application fee Payment; The last step involves the payment of a non-refundable application fee of INR. 2500. The payment should get done online, especially if the applicant applied online.
Bocconi Entrance Test (BET) 2021 Exam Dates:
|Application Start Date||12 Sep 2020|
|Submission Deadline of Round 1||Nov 20, 2020|
|Submission Deadline of Round 2||Jan 20, 2021|
|Submission Deadline of Round 3||20-Mar-2021|
|Submission Deadline of Round 4||May 10, 2021|
|Interview Dates||Informed via email if shortlisted with interview dates|
|Acceptance Dates||Will be mentioned in the Offer Letter|
Bocconi Entrance Test (BET) 2021 Syllabus:
BET is sub-divided into three major subjects. These are numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, as well as inductive reasoning. Each of these subjects comprises several topics. Below are some of the key areas to study.
- Mirror images
- Analysis of images
- Construction of images
- Completion of patterns
- Cubes and dices
- Truth verification
- Arithmetic reasoning
- Venn diagrams
- Completion of series
- Relation tests
- Sequence of words
- Arithmetic problems
- Work and speed
- Compound interest
- Simple interest
- Measurements and formulas
- Least common multiple (LCM)
Bocconi Entrance Test (BET) 2021 General Structure:
The Bocconi entrance test gets divided into three major sections. These are the verbal reasoning section, the inductive reasoning section, and the numerical reasoning section. Each of these parts has a total of between 30 to 35 questions for the aspirants. Additionally, the question paper appears in the English language to suit as many aspirants as possible. The verbal reasoning section takes at most 20 minutes and only consists of multiple-choice questions.
The section tests the aspirant’s ability to analyze an argument and to argue with a heavy presence of mind.
The numerical reasoning section involves a lot of calculations and interpretations. For this reason, the aspirants are allowed to use calculators for the sake of accuracy. The aspirant must utilize the numerical or statistical data given on the question paper to draw inferences. The questions are usually application mathematical problems. The numerical reasoning section takes a maximum of 25 minutes.
The inductive section takes a maximum of 25 minutes. As the section name suggests, the section involves relating different concepts with minimum assumptions. Here, the aspirant must reason logically and factually to earn good points.
Bocconi Entrance Test (BET) 2021 Eligibility:
All applicants must meet a given set of requirements to qualify to sit for the Bocconi entrance test. Therefore, the university advises the applicants to go through the requirements carefully before applying for the exam. Here are some of them.
- All aspirants must be 18 years and above; BET is a highly prestigious entrance exam that strictly intends for majors.
- The aspirant should be either in their final year or a degree holder; The organizing body demands that the applicants be either in their final year or be a degree holder.
- The applicant must have sat for class 10 and class 12 examinations; Bocconi university expects the applicants to have completed both class 10 and class 12. Additionally, the aspirant must have attained a minimum aggregate of 50 percent in class 10 and a mean of 65 percent in class 12.
- Activeness in extra-curriculum activities; the University of Bocconi not only shines in academics but also in sporting activities. Therefore, the university holds active applicants in high regard. Although this is not compulsory, it improves one’s chances of getting considered during the processing of the application.
Bocconi Entrance Test (BET) 2021 Results:
Bocconi University organizes and marks the test for all the aspirants. Usually, marking begins immediately after completion of the exams by all the aspirants. The exam body posts the results online for the students to access them more conveniently. However, for any examinee to access his or her results, they must provide their email address and password. All successful aspirants receive an official invitation for an interview session.
The university sends an invitation to all successful aspirants for the interview via email. Additionally, the body also includes essential information, such as the venue and time.
Q. How to apply for BET?
Ans. The BET application opens in September and runs until the third week of January. Any willing applicant can access the application from the university’s official website. The steps for the same are mentioned above.
Q. Where can one view the BET exam results?
Ans. Once the results are declared, students can view it online, on the official website of Bocconi University.
Q. Is there a maximum age limit for BET?
Ans. No, there is no maximum age limit but the minimum age is 18 years.
Top Related Entrance Exam:
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th