BHMCT 2021 [ Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology ] Entrance Test for Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology or BIT Mesra BHMCET 2021 is the entrance examination for admission to BHMCT. BIT Mesra Entrance Test BHMCT 2020 is conducted by the Birla Institute of Technology Mesra.
BHMCT 2021 [Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology]:
|Name||Birla Institute of Technology Mesra Bachelors in Hotel Management and Catering Entrance Test|
|Popularly known as||BIT Mesra BHMCET|
|Conducting Body||Birla Institute of Technology Mesra|
|Language options available||English and Hindi|
BHMCT 2021 Course:
The following courses can be opted by the aspirants after clearing this exam:
- Undergraduate Courses
Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- Post Graduation Courses
Masters of Tourism Management
Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Date of Exam and Admission:
The following are tentative important dates and events for BIT Mesra BHMCET:
- The BHMCET Application form will open from the 1st week of May 2021
- The BHMCET Application form will close on the 4th week of June 2021
- BHMCET results will be declared on the 1st week of July 2021
BHMCT 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Only those candidates whose birth date falls on or after 1 October 1994 for the General / OBC category and 1 October 1989 for the SC / ST category are eligible for admission. The date of birth as recorded in the Class X (High School) Secondary Education Board certificate will be treated as authentic only.
- Candidates of international diplomas should see the EdCIL website for equivalence (Http:/www.edcil.co.in) and can receive a certificate of equivalence from the AIU assessment division if appropriate (website http:/www.aiuweb.org).
- In the event that any Board assigns grades instead of points, determining the corresponding scores will be based on the board’s approved method.
- When reporting for admission & verification of documents, selected candidates will be required to produce originals of Class 10 Pass Certificate, Class 10 and Class 12 Marksheets showing the required minimum marks, as well as Caste or Special Category Certificates in the proper format signed by the appropriate authority (see instructions).
- At every level of the [Class X or Class XII] studies, a candidate/applicant must have passed from the same board all the required subjects at that level.
BHMCET 2021 Admission Form:
- The application form BIT Mesra and BHMCET 2021 will be published in the month of May 2021.
- Applicants are asked to search the status on BIT’s official website.
- Follow the steps below to fill in the application:
- Visit BIT’s Official Website.
- Beside https:/www.bitmesra.ac.in, you may also browse for the connection
- Tap on Application BIT Mesra and BHMCET 2021 now.
- Download the course details brochure you are applying for.
- Register now at the official BIT website.
- Require a valid email and phone number to enroll.
- You will get a login ID and Password after you have enrolled.
- Sign in to use.
- Now pick the program
- Fill out the application form now.
- Enter all relevant information.
- Fill out the form to submit.
- Enter all relevant information.
- You’ll need to have the details accurate and accurate.
- Upload the documentation needed, and photograph and sign.
- The submitted pictures must be scanned accurately and must adhere to the size requirement.
- Before uploading the details you have, review the
- Click now on pay the invoice for the submission.
- Print the application form after the final process is complete.
- Hold for continuous use.
- For BIT Mesra and BHMCET 2021, all qualifying candidates can apply.
BIT Mesra B.Pharm & BHMCT 2021 Exam Pattern:
JEE Advanced has two parts: Paper 1 and Paper 2.
The first paper will be from 9 AM to 12 PM.
The second paper will be commenced from 2 PM to 5 PM.
- Exam Mode: Online (computer-based).
- Papers: The exam will have two papers Paper 1 & 2.
- The language of Paper: The language of the question paper will be English & Hindi.
- Duration of Exam: The exam will be of 3 hours duration for each of the exams.
BHMCT Course Preparation Tips:
- Time Management:
Aspirants should manage their time in such a way that they get enough preparation time to cover all the topics. Candidates must concentrate on solving the questions in a limited amount of time.
- Good Study Material:
Candidates should choose the right study material which preparing for the BIT Mesra entrance exam. Candidates may check out the books suggested by the toppers, or they may download the study material from the internet.
- Explore the Syllabus:
Candidates must check the syllabus of BIT Mesra BHCET before finding out the study material for preparation. The syllabus will help them to find out the topics from which questions will be asked in the final exam.
- Concentrate More on the Weaker Sections:
Candidates must focus on giving more time to the weaker sections so that they can get confidence while solving those types of questions.
- Check Updates:
Candidates must keep themselves updated about the exam, including extra topics added into the syllabus, new instruction and updated dates of the entrance exam, etc.
Also, read about the management entrance exam.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th