What is BITSAT 2021? How students can apply for this exam?
The BITSAT is a university-level entrance. The conducting authority of BITSAT is the Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani. The exam will organize in computer-based mode (CBT).
The exam will conduct for admission in Integrated first-degree courses offered at all 03 campuses of BITS such as BITS Goa, Pilani, and Hyderabad. It will hold in 58 centers across or outside the country.
The students who are wishing to seek admission in BITS courses must check eligibility before applying for BITSAT 2021. The basic eligibility is 10+2 education completed. BITS is offering 2000 seats every year. BITSAT is conducted one time a year.
We provide you with information about BITSAT exam registration fees, exam patterns, preparation tips, and much more via this article.
BITSAT 2021 Exam: BITSAT is an entrance exam conducted by BITS Pilani. It offers a chance to candidates seeking admission into the Integrated First Degree Programs available at different campuses of BITS in Pilani, Goa, and Hyderabad. The courses offered by the campuses of BITS are B.E., B. Pharm, and M.Sc.
- BITSAT announced the tentative date for the examination i.e, 16th-18th September and 21st-23rd September 2021.
- In the sense of the COVID-19 pandemic. If everything will be fine during the tentative exam date, then it will be conducted, otherwise, it will be extended.
- Students can take direct admission in BITS Pilani, those who get top rank in PCM/PCB.
News: BITSAT 2021 registration and exam dates postponed due to coronavirus
Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) is already conducting online classes. Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) issued the notification to delay all entrance exams. Now BITS has decided to postpone the date of submitting the online form for the BITSAT Entrance Exam. According to the new schedule, submit an online form till 05 May 2021 because of the ongoing COVID 19 lockdown.
BITSAT 2021 Registration Highlights:
|Conducted By||BITS Pilani|
|Full Exam Name||Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT)|
|Level of Exam||University Level|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Seats||2000 seats in total|
|Applications Per Year||About 3 Lakh|
BITSAT 2021 News
- The application fee for Male Candidates will INR 3300, for female INR 2800.
- For the Dubai Exam Center application fee is INR 6300.
- The application fee will pay through online (Credit, Debit Cards or Net-Banking) and offline (DD) modes.
BITSAT 2021 Admission Process:
Applicants need to follow the below-mentioned steps to appear for BITSAT 2021.
Step 1: Register for BITSAT
The registration process is online, you just have to go to the website. Fill the form and then submit it. After that, you have to submit the registration fee which is Rs 3300 for males and Rs 2800 for females. Applicants must mention their cities’ preferences on the application form.
Step 2: Download BITSAT Admit card
After done with the registration, go to the website and download your admit card. This card is necessary for your entrance to the exam hall.
Step 3: Appear for the BITSAT entrance exam
Applicants must go through all the mock tests and practice different questions before appearing for the test.
Step 4: BITSAT exam result
The admit list and waiting list will appear on the website. Just go to the website and check it.
Step 5: BITSAT 2021 Counseling
You’ll only get the counseling call if you got selected and the selection depends on your exam result or rank.
BITSAT 2021 Exam Pattern:
Following exam pattern will follow by BITS;
- Conduct in CBT mode
- The exam will comprise 150 MCQs.
- The timing for solving all 150 MCQs will 03 hours.
- The MCQs will divide into 05 sections: Physics 40 MCQs, Chemistry 40, Math/Bio 45, English Proficiency 15, and Logical reasoning 10.
- The paper’s marking scheme will be +3 marks on correct answers and -1 deduct if the answer wrong.
Exam Preparation Tips:
For surety of success in BITSAT 2021, aspirants should follow tips.
- It is necessary to check the syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers, and sample papers before preparation.
- Prepare a schedule to prepare for each section.
- Recommended Books for subjects will help you in clearing the concepts about topics.
- Solve previous papers and samples also attempt mock exams.
BITSAT 2021 Application Form:
The applications for appearing in the BITSAT exam will begin from 4 January 2021 and last till March 31, 2021. The applications can be filled through online mode only. Below are the steps to fill the application form for BITSAT 2021:
- Go to the official website of BITS and find the link to the application form on the Home page.
- Fill up all your personal and academic information asked in the application form. It will generate a unique application number.
- Now, upload a scanned copy of your passport-sized photograph and signature. The size of the photograph should be between 4 to 50 KB and for signature between 1 to 30 KB.
- Finally, pay the application fee to complete the process. The fee varies for male, female, and NRI candidates.
BITSAT 2021 Exam Pattern:
- The exam will be conducted in online mode only.
- The exam will contain a total of 150 questions.
- Questions will be of Objective type (MCQs).
- Candidates will get 3 marks for every right answer while 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The exam will contain questions from 4 different sections, such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology, and English/Logical Reasoning.
Eligibility Criteria of BITSAT 2021:
The basic eligibility criteria for candidates appearing in the BITSAT exam area minimum of 60 % marks in each subject in 10+2. For different courses, it is:
For B.E. (Hons.), M.Sc. (Hons.), and M.Sc. (Tech.) Programs
- Candidates must have cleared 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) as mandatory subjects.
- Candidates must have passed with at least a 75% score in PCM subjects in 10+2.
For B.Pharm Hons.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 70%marks in total.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as the mandatory subjects.
BITSAT 2021 Syllabus:
The syllabus of the BITSAT exam will be based on NCERT books of class 11th and 12th. So all the candidates willing to appear for the exam and take admission into various courses offered by BITS Pilani are advised to refer to NCERT books. The NCERT textbooks are enough to prepare for the exam. However, if you get extra time during your preparation, you can check out some other reference books.
How to Prepare for BITSAT 2021 Exam?
BITS Pilani is one of the most well-known and reputable private colleges to study engineering and other disciplines. The college offers world-class infrastructure, facilities, quality education, and other benefits. It receives students from diverse backgrounds. The faculty members are professional, knowledgeable, and experienced in their specific domains.
Being one of the top private engineering colleges in India, it receives a lot of applications for its entrance exam. Below are some quick tips that can help you to clear BITSAT and get admitted into your preferred course in BITS Pilani:
- Prepare a Study Plan: If you are serious about clearing the BITSAT 2021 exam, you must prepare a study plan and adhere to it. Divide your time equitably to different subjects and focus more on the ones that you are good at. It will help you to gain numbers during the exam. But in the process, do not neglect the subject where you need improvement. Refer your NCERT textbooks properly and make notes out of it.
- Practice Regularly: You must practice doing questions to prepare for the BITSAT exam. Daily practice of questions will help you to become quick at solving them, and you will be able to keep track of your preparation. It will also act as a revision for you.
- Sample Papers: You must refer to the sample papers and previous year questions while preparing for the BITSAT exam. It will give you an idea about the type of questions asked, the difficulty level, and other details involved in the exam pattern.
- Revise thoroughly: Revision is one of the best habits to follow to clear any exam with good marks. Make sure whatever you read or learn is revised properly after short durations. This way, you will be able to keep track of your learning and remember what you have learned.
BITSAT 2021 Exam Date:
BITSAT 2021 Exam is scheduled to be conducted from May 16 to May 30, 2021, all over India and abroad in the online mode.
Fee Structure of BITSAT 2021:
- The application fee for appearing in the BITSAT exam is INR 2950 for Males and INR 2450 for Females. It is a one-time application fee.
- The admission fees will be INR 16,500, and it is also one-time.
- The semester fee for the students will be INR 42,800.
- The fee can be paid through credit and debit cards, net banking, or cash.
BITSAT 2021 Exam Centre:
- BITSAT 2021 will be conducted in 50 cities all over India and at an International center in Dubai, UAE.
- Candidates have to give 3 preferences of the exam center while filling the application form.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th