What is CEE AMPAI UG 2021? How students can apply for this exam?
CEE AMPAI UG 2021is an admission test. The objective of conducting this exam to provide admission in different UG degree programs of various colleges affiliated with AMPAI. The conducting authority of this exam is AMPAI.
The admission through CEE AMPAI UG 2021 will be given to B.Tech and B Pharm courses offered at AMPAI affiliated colleges such as JISCE, NIT, GNIT, etc.
The aspirants who want to apply for admission to these colleges must appear in CEE AMPAI UG 2021. The conducting frequency for CEE is once a year. It will apply online through the website of CEE AMPAI UG 2021.
CEE AMPAI 2021 UG Exam: The Association of Minority Professional Academic Institutes (AMPAI) conducts the Common Entrance Exam (CEE) for admissions of aspirants in various courses of Pharmacy and Engineering. The Association hosts the CEE exam at different State levels and also the National level for aspirants all over the country. The selection of the aspirants for admissions will be based on the merit of the aspirant in the CEE exam and the physical counseling.
An aspirant after qualifying for the CEE exams enrolls into 4-years B. Tech and B. Pharm courses. Any interested aspirant can refer to the info given below for Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, and other instructions.
The CEE AMPAI UG 2021 will require a registration fee before applying for it:
- The registration fee for online and offline processes is only Rs 200.
- This registration fee will pay through online (Net Banking or D/C cards) and offline (DD in favor of AMPAI).
CEE AMPAI 2021 UG Application Form:
Any aspirants are interested in seeking admissions into B. Tech and B. Pharm courses are required to appear for the CEE exam conducted by AMPAI. The App form for the same can be retrieved online and offline. The aspirants must visit the official website at www.ampai.in to download the App form for the CEE 2021. The aspirants must fill in the App form and submit it within the stipulated time either by post or in person at the AMPAI office.
CEE AMPAI UG 2021 Exam Pattern:
- The CEE AMPAI UG 2021 will be held in PPB (offline)mode.
- The duration for answering the exam will 180 minutes.
- The paper will consist of MCQs based questions and divide into 04 parts.
CEE AMPAI UG 2021 Preparation Tips:
- Opt for the complicated questions first to learn because you learn these earlier then you will have sufficient time to revise these again.
- Learn the relevant topics simultaneously to save time.
- Bookmark the matters or topics that are not easy for you to understand by self-study and take this topic to a teacher or a friend to discuss.
- Recall or revise each learned thing repeatedly, set a revision period at the end of the day.
- Try to study at areas which are study enabling such as libraries, where the noise is less and concentration will be more.
CEE AMPAI UG 2021 Important Dates:
|Release date of Official Notification||March 19, 2021|
|Application Form Availability||19-Mar-21|
|Last date to fill the application form||16-Jun-21|
|Publishing of Admit card||20-Jun-21|
|Publication of Result||July 2021|
|Counseling||July 5 – 6, 2021|
CEE AMPAI Exam Eligibility Criteria:
Citizenship–Any aspirant interested in appearing for the CEE AMPAI 2021 must be of Indian Nationality.
Age– The minimum age of the aspirant as of 31st December 2021 must not be below 17 years while there is no upper limit set for the period.
- The aspirant must have cleared the 10+2 exam from a recognized board with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks.
- The aspirant must have cleared the English exam with a minimum of 30% marks.
- Aspirants are mandated to individually qualify for Mathematics and Physics along with any one of Biology/Chemistry/Computer Science/Biotechnology/Computer App as compulsory subjects.
Domicile Certificate– All the aspirants are seeking admissions through the reserved quota are mandated to submit their Domicile Certificate in the prescribed format signed by a competent authority. The Domicile certificates of only those aspirants will be accepted who have been residing in India continuously for the last ten years as of 31st December 2019, or whose parents either have a permanent address in India or are permanent citizens of India.
CEE AMPAI Undergraduate Exam Pattern:
The exam pattern of CEE AMPAI UG 2021 is scheduled to be as shown below.
- The exam shall be conducted in offline mode, and the mode of language will be English.
- The Question Paper will be divided into three sections: Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Maths.
- The Question paper comprises Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs) for each section
- In category 1, every correct answer will be awarded one mark while in category 2, every correct answer will be awarded two marks.
- There is no negative marking for any incorrect answer in any of the categories.
- The aspirants are to mark their answers on the OMR sheet with a blue/black ballpoint pen.
AMPAI 2021 Undergraduate Important Instructions:
- Aspirants are mandated to report to the exam center 30 minutes before the exam time.
- The examinees are to bring along their Admit Card for the CEE. Also, 10/10+2 Admit Card as ID proof and a blue/black pen.
- Any aspirant who fails to bring in their Admit Card will not be permitted inside the exam hall.
- No one is allowed into the exam hall with any printed copies, textual material, or bits of paper. Any aspirant found with any piece of textual material will immediately forfeit the exam.
- The aspirants must positively submit their OMR sheets to the invigilator before leaving the exam hall. Any sheet not recovered by the invigilator will be canceled.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q. How will an aspirant be informed about the App number?
A. The respective aspirant will receive a text on the registered mobile number containing the App number. The CEE Admit Card also contains the App number of the aspirant
Q. In offline mode, what docs are required to be attached in the app form?
A. The aspirant must attach with the App form; the Demand Draft, Domicile Certificate, and 10th standard admit card.
Q. How will an aspirant applying in offline mode receive the Admit Card for CEE AMPAI 2021?
A. All the aspirants, whether applying online or offline, will have to download their respective Admit Cards from the official website www.ampai.in.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th