CEE Kerala LLB 5 YEAR Entrance Test 2021: Exam Date, Application Form, Syllabus, Preparation Tips CEE is known as the Commissioner of the Entrance Test. Each year the Entrance Test Commissioner performs an admission process for the qualifying applicants. The process for admission is known as the “Kerala LLB Entrance Exam.”
However, all the relevant information regarding the admission process will be updated by the official authority Commissioner of Entrance Review for the applicants’ connection on the University’s online website.
Based on the merit list, official authorities may grant admission to the qualifying applicants. After clearing the admission process, applicants will be able to secure admission to either of the government law colleges in the state of Kerala in integrated LLB courses.
CEE Kerala LLB 5 YEAR Entrance Test 2021 Highlights:
|Name||Commissioner of Entrance Examination Kerala|
|Popularly known as||CEE Kerala|
|Language options available||English|
|Total number of questions||200|
CEE Kerala LLB 5 YEAR Entrance Test Courses Offered:
After clearing the admission process, applicants will be able to secure admission to either of the government law colleges in the state of Kerala in integrated LLB courses.
The exams were held from 20th to 22nd June 2021. With the declaration of the result on 5th August 2021. Allotment publications will also be made by the second week of August.
Cee Kerala Llb 5 Year Entrance Test 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
The relevant information pertaining to the eligibility requirements is given below for the applicants’ reference:
Educational qualification –
- The candidate should have passed the examination with a minimum of 45% (40% for SC/ST and 42% for SEBC candidates) from a recognized university.
- Candidates planning to appear in the qualifying exam in the academic year 2021-20 are also eligible to appear in the KLEE 3-year LLB entrance test.
- Age limits – There is no age limit to appear in KLEE 2021.
CEE Kerala LLB 5 YEAR Application Form:
To complete the applying process, applicants must go through the steps below:
Registration – Create a new Official Website ID. Open the application form-click on the link on the application form’s official website. Enter the requisite information – start filing the appropriate details (personal, educational, school, friends, contact, etc.) as needed.
Upload documents –Upload a photograph scanned picture and a signature into the file. When the application form is entirely filled out, take a printout of the application form. Pay the fee for the application, as stated on the official website. Give an application form duly filled out.
Kerala Llb 5 Year Pattern:
- General English (65 questions)
- General knowledge (65 questions)
- Aptitude for legal studies (70 questions)
Some exams, are difficult and they may require more study time than others, so try to manage as much as you could; the following tips might come in handy:
- Get your study space organized – As it is said, “A healthy body has a healthy mind” similarly healthy working environment will bring you better results. Keep your study space organized and well-lit.
- Use flow charts and diagrams – As you might often take notes of what you are learning, flow charts and diagrams help you memorize that more easily. Use as much of them as you can; our brain has a tendency to remember visuals.
- Practice on old exams – Attempting mock-ups and old exams will help you assess yourself and will make you realize which part of the exam you need to focus on.
- Explain your answers to others – Try explaining your answers to others; it helps you articulate the idea better and further improve your understanding of the topic. Try discussing certain topics with others preparing for the same exam.
- Take regular breaks – As much as the study is important, breaks are too. Get yourself moving after a certain time period, let’s say 2 hours, to get your mind and body relaxed a bit.
- Snack on brain food – Avoid junk food as much as you can, try to eat dry fruits, as they’ll further reduce strain on your mind.
- Plan your exam day. Plan ahead, manage your time so that by the time your exam day arrives, you’d have covered all of the necessary topics.
- Manage your Exam time better. When attempting sample or mock tests, try reducing the time you need to spend on one question. Manage your time better. Attempt your strong areas first.
- Hotel Management Entrance Examinations
- Law Entrance Examinations
- Management Entrance Examinations
- Media and Journalism Entrance Examinations
- Medical Entrance Examinations
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th