What is CEEAH 2021? How students can apply for this exam?
CEEAH means Common Entrance Examination for Ayurveda and Homeopathy is a nationwide conducting exam. Gauhati University has the power to conducts the CEEAH that is an entrance exam offering UG courses.
After obtaining a high score in CEEAH-2021, the candidates will become eligible for acquiring any UG course in Ayurveda and Homeopathy streams. The BAMS has 50 seats, and 150 seats are available for BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery) at the Gauhati University.
This article will help willing candidates provide them information for the examination pattern, entrance exam mode, application fee, and preparation tips.
CEEAH 2021 Exam: Dates, Eligibility, Application, Pattern, Result, and Fee, CEEAH is the abbreviation of the Common Entrance Examination for Ayurveda and Homeopathy. This test consists of subject-based questions and conducted in bilingual languages, such as English and Assamese.
CEEAH 2021 Highlights:
|Entrance Exam Name||Common Entrance Examination for Ayurveda and Homeopathy|
|Number of Questions & Type||180 Objective (MCQs)|
|Duration Time||3 Hours|
- The candidates desiring to appear in the exam will first have to fill a fee bank challan of Rs.1000/- as a demand draft in favor of the university.
CEEAH 2021 Examination Pattern:
In the following section, aspirants will get the exam pattern of CEEAH 2021:
- The organizations will conduct the exam in an online manner.
- All candidates will acquire a total of 03 hours or 180 minutes for the complete exam.
- Marking will be according to the subject; there will be four sections in the exam with 180 questions.
- The questions will come from the AHSEC, Assam adopted NCERT syllabus
- No negative marking for wrong responses.
- The CEEAH 2021 will be bilingual, which means there will two languages used in the exam, and these are Assamese and English.
CEEAH 2021 Preparation Tips:
- Every preparation process needs a way to walk through; the following tips will give you that way:
- Make a study plan mention everything in it, i.e., the subjects’ timings breaks for rest and health plan.
- Be punctual and learn the mentioned topic in the schedule on the date mentioned for it.
- Maintain a diet plan to be fit and healthy.
CEEAH 2021 Exam Pattern:
The CEEAH has four sections, and the total number of items is 180. Every question has five multiple options, and the candidate has to choose the most appropriate answer. The duration of this test is 3 hours to complete exam, and no negative marking will be done.
The sections, according to marks are as followed:
- The physics Section included the total number of questions, which is 60, and each item has two marks. The full trademarks of this section are 120.
- The Physics section consists of 60 questions, and this section also has 120 marks.
- The Botany Section, it’s the third and last section of the test that has further divided into two different parts. Each part has 30 questions, and the total marks of this section are 120 as well.
About the CEEAH 2021 Exam Opening:
This exam-related course has limited seats, and it is imperative to know about the opening dates of this test beforehand because candidates can prepare for whatever steps need to be taken.
Here are the following related dates of CEEAH 2021:
- The registration has been only done online, and it starts from the 3rd week of July 2021.
- The last date of application is in the previous week of July 2021.
- The examination date is expected in the 1st week of August 2021.
Eligibility Criteria for CEEAH 2021:
It is necessary to know about the eligibility criteria according to CEEAH before registration. Not eligible candidates are not allowed to submit the application forms.
Some eligibility conditions are given below:
- The candidates need to have passed 12th grade with science subjects, such as Chemistry, Biology, and English must be the main subjects.
- The applicant must be obtained 50% aggregate marks in each primary subject.
- The candidate’s age should not be exceeded by 24 years, and the minimum age should be 17 years.
- To secure the CEEAH, it is important to get 50% marks in this entrance test or 40% marks in the case of SC/OBS/ST.
CEEAH 2021 Application Form:
The application process will be started in the 3rd week of July 2021, and it will be only in the online mode that is given on the official website of CEEAH. There is no facility to submit the form in offline mode. The application process includes multiple steps that are:
- Uploading the photograph
- Signature in the correct format, dimension, and sizes
- Fill in the details such as personal information, contact information, educational qualifications
- Application Fee in the form of e-challan
Every applicant has to go through with this process that has been given by the CEEAH. The application fee is fixed as prescribed by the University. For more information, please follow the link https://admission.aglasem.com/ceeah-gauhati.
CEEAH 2021 Examination Centre:
CEEAH entrance examination is conducted in different cities, and the examination centers will be allotted as per the requirement of the candidate. The number of examination centers will be decreased or increased by the Authority. The University facilitates the applicants to appear in the exams from their home cities.
CEEAH 2021 Admit Card:
Admit card is just like your entry card that is important to sit in the examination hall. Without admit card, you are not allowed to appear in the test because this accepts card consists of necessary information such as examination date, venue, time, seat number, etc. Most probably, the admit card is issued in the 4th week of July 2021, and candidates can download it from the official website of CEEAH. The applicants have to enter the Roll no/ Application number or date of birth to download the admit card.
Announcement of CEEAH 2021 Result:
The result will be declared only three weeks after the commencement of the test, in the 4th week of August 202. The result is mostly available in the form of a merit list. The qualified candidates will be called for the interview along with their original documents including, pass certificates, marks sheet of class 10th and 12th. The selected candidates must have to bring their admit cards.
Ans. The application process will be started in the 3rd week of July 2021, and it will be only in the online mode that is given on the official website of CEEAH
Ans. Min. age – 17
Max. age – 24
What are the important dates to remember?
Ans. The registration has been only done online, and it starts from the 3rd week of July 2021.
1. The last date of application is in the previous week of July 2021.
2. The examination date is expected in the 1st week of August 2021.
More Related Entrance Exams:
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th