What is CENTAC 2021? How students can apply for this exam?
The CENTAC 2021 is an admission process. The conducting authority for this admission is the Admission Committee, Puducherry. This admission process will conduct at the state level.
Through CENTAC 2021, candidates will get admission in professional engineering and pharmacy degrees at institutes that come under Puducherry UT. It will not conduct admission tests for UG-level courses, and the entries will depend on the score of the 12th class.
CENTAC 2021 Registration Form, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Merit List: In the Union Territory of Puducherry, for admissions in any of the colleges, the Government of Puducherry is a common admission portal. The Govt. of Puducherry has decided to bring together the entire admission process under one umbrella. CENTAC is that umbrella. The sole body that conducts the admission process for all the Government, Government-run Society Colleges, and also Private and Unaided Professional Colleges in the entire UT of Puducherry.
All the interested aspirants can visit the official website at www.centacpuducherry.in for admissions to CENTAC. Aspirants can get admissions into all the Government or Private colleges in the Union Territory through CENTAC. For details about CENTAC 2021, such as Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Merit List, and Cut off, please read the information provided below.
CENTAC 2021 Application Fee:
- The application form for CENTAC 2021 will fill online
- The applicants applying for LLB will apply separately.
- The application fee for CENTAC 2021 will pay Rs 600 for GC and Rs 300 for ST/SC category.
- If the candidate will involve more than one course, pay a separate fee for each program.
- The application fee will pay in online mode.
CENTAC 2021 Application Form:
The aspirants can avail themselves of admissions through CENTAC 2021 by merely filling in the Application Form online. The Application form for CENTAC 2021 will be released online on the official website of the committee. The aspirants are required to fill in the Application Form for their respective courses and submit them along with the application fee within the stipulation duration.
CENTAC 2021 Reservation:
The CENTAC 2021reservation for different categories brief below:
- The 50% reservation will apply for the open General Category.
- The Other Backward Classes (OBC) will get an 11% reservation.
- The seats reserved for Backward Classes Muslim (BCM) will 2%.
- The 18% of seats will book for Most Backward Classes (MBC).
- The Extreme Backward Classes (EBC) will get 2% seats.
- The 01% seats reserve for Backward Tribes (BT).
- The schedule casts will hold a 4% seat reservation.
- The Grand Children/Children of Freedom Fighter (FF) will get 4% seats.
- PWD will carry 3% seats.
- Sport basis will take 1% seats.
CENTAC 2021 Counselling:
CENTAC 2021 counseling will occur in online mode. The CENTAC has all powers to do offline counseling in any round.
- The original documents of candidates will check during the counseling round.
- All details of CENTAC 2021 will send to aspirants through E-Mail and SMS.
CENTAC 2021 Merit List:
The Centralized Admission Committee (CENTAC) prepares separate merit lists for respective courses available. The CENTAC will release the merit list of the selected aspirants through the official website of the three Universities. The Results are predicted to be released by the 1st week of June.
Aspirants can also visit the official website of CENTAC for downloading the merit list online. For viewing the results, aspirants are required to feed in their registered enrolment numbers. The results will also display the cut-off marks and call letter.
CENTAC 2021 Important Dates:
|Application release Date||3rd week of May 2021|
|Application form submission||Last week of June 2021|
|Submission of the application form (hard copy)||3rd week of June 2021|
|Merit List Publication||3rd week of July 2021|
|Counseling starting Date||Aug-21|
|Counseling for other state candidates||4th week of August 2021|
The dates for the 2nd Round and Mop round are yet to be announced.
CENTAC 2021 Exam Eligibility Criteria:
- Only the aspirants with Indian Nationality can aspire for admission through CENTAC.
- The minimum age required for BAMS as of 1st October 2021 must not be below 17 years.
- The maximum age limit as of 1st July 2021, for B. Tech, is 21 years. Aspirants falling under the SC category are given a relaxation of 3 years.
Centralized Admission Committee Exam 2021 Cut Off:
The cut-off for CENTAC is the minimum score required by any aspirant to be eligible for admissions in any of the different Undergraduate courses available.
- The CENTAC cut-off varies from one institute to another.
- The cut-off depends on the course and the category of aspirants shortlisted through CENTAC ranks.
- The decision of the cut off score depends on various other factors:
- Seats available in the course
- Cut off trends of past years
- Performance of aspirant in the 10+2 exam
Documents Required for Centralized Admission Committee 2021 Counselling:
- Permanent Residence Certificate
- Mark sheet of 10th standard for proof of Date of Birth
- Mark sheet of 12th standard (attested copies also)
- Category Certificate
- Qualifying Exam Mark sheet/ scorecard
- Call letter of CENTAC 2021
- Copy of the Application form
The committee will release a seat allotment list, a week past the counseling round. Thereby, aspirants have to download their provisional allotment letter from the website and reach the appointed center at the specified date and time. If any aspirant fails to report the allotted center within the stipulated time, the seat will be forfeited or transferred.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q. How would a selected aspirant know about the counseling?
A. The Centralized Admission Committee will send in the notification regarding the date, time, and venue of the counseling at the aspirant’s registered mobile number.
Q. How can an aspirant pay the counseling fee?
A. The shortlisted aspirants can remit their counseling fees online through NEFT, Credit card, or Debit Card.
Q. Is there a separate application form for the LLB course?
A. Yes, the Centralized Admission Committee releases separate application courses for the various course it offers.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th