CG M.Sc Nursing Examination 2021: Chhattisgarh Professional Education Board publishes the application form on the official site. Candidates need to register online by entering their email id and all details. The application form can be submitted online.
CPEB is not going to direct the placement test for M. Sc Nursing due to COVID-19 pandemic conditions this year. Up-and-comers who have completed B.Sc./B.Sc. Nursing (Hons.) The age of the claimant should be 17 years old for the confirmation duration.
The up-and-comer needs to clear up the placement exam to take assurance in M. Sc Nursing. Applicants should search this page for more information with respect to CG M. Sc Nursing 2021.
CG M.Sc Nursing Examination 2021 Highlights:
|Exam Name||CG M.Sc. Nursing|
|Exam Types||PG Level|
|Conducting Body||Chhattisgarh professional examination board|
|Exam Duration||03 Hours|
CG M.Sc Nursing 2021 Courses Offered:
|Engineering and Technology||B.Tech / B.E|
|Architecture||B.Arch / B.Plan|
|Engineering and Technology||M.Tech / M.E|
|Architecture||M.Arch / M.Plan|
CG M.Sc Nursing 2021 Dates:
|The availability of the form||21 Apr 2020|
|Last date to fill the online application form||17 May 31 May 2020|
|Card date||3rd week of Jun 2020|
|Exam Date||28 Jun 2020 Cancelled|
|Declaration of result||To be announced|
CG M.Sc Nursing 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
For the applicants’ reference, the essential information relevant to the eligibility requirements is given below:
- Nationality: Eligible for application are only Indian residents. The students should also have the regional domicile before applying to this test.
- Educational qualification: Applicants must complete an HSC review from a recognized board.
CG M.Sc Nursing 2021 Application Form:
- Go to the official vyapam.cgstate.gov.in website.
- After it, select your paper and relevant subjects
- After that, pick MSCN20 as your exam name.
- Applicants are now applying for MSCN20 Exam.
- Firstly, the CG domicile status must be given by applicants.
- Next, the photograph and signature must be submitted by applicants as needed.
- First, enter basic data, followed by contact information and choice for the exam center.
- And the last pay application fee, after these documents are submitted.
- Keep the confirmation printout page as a backup.
CG M.Sc Nursing 2021 Pattern:
The paper of the entrance exam 100 questions can be asked from the candidates
Formation of questions: In the entrance test, candidates would have to answer multiple-choice questions of the analytical form.
Negative marking: No marks for incorrect answers will be decreased by the reviewing authorities at the entrance. That means that no negative markings are given during the entrance exam.
CG M.Sc Nursing 2021 Preparation Tips:
- Firstly, plan your study and set a routine.
- Follow your timetable on a regular basis.
- Know your complete exam pattern and syllabus.
- Make the time table
- Read newspapers and books that recommended
- Get help from your teacher and discuss with them accordingly
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th