CG PAT 2021 Exam: The exam is conducted by the Chhattisgarh Professional Exam Board (CPEB). And the test is conducted in May. Hence all the process of the app filling to the payment of the fees would be done through online mode only by using the official website.
CG PAT 2021 Exam Highlights:
|Exam Name||CG PAT 2021 Exam|
|Full-Form||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board|
|Exam Types||UG Level|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Courses Offered||Engineering Diploma Courses|
|Conducting Body||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board|
|Exam Mode||Offline (PPT)|
The aspirants who want to pursue a course on Agriculture, Horticulture, and Veterinary can participate in the exam. The exam is conducted for admission in various colleges of Chhattisgarh on the above discussion courses. This test is held once a year in May. So for this, the app receiving process starts from March to April. All applicants are informed that they should keep visiting the previously mentioned sites regularly for more updates.
Application Process CG PAT 2021:
Three stages follow the process of the exam. These are the filling of the App form, submission of the required documents, and payment of the fees.
- When aspirants start filling up the app form, they should fill it carefully.
- They should keep in mind that they are filling all the details in the online app form with utmost honesty because an invalid entry in the app form may tend to rejection of the app.
- Once the online filling of the basic requirements complete, aspirants should put all the necessary educational certificate details, address proof, and any biometric which is asked in the form.
- The last stage of the process is the paying of the requisite app fees.
- So once the filling details complete, all the aspirants have to pay INR 200 for the general category aspirants and INR.150 for the OBC category aspirants, and INR 100 for SC / ST / PWD aspirants.
Eligibility Criteria for Chhattisgarh Pre Agriculture Test:
Here in this stage of eligibility criteria, the aspirants appearing for the test should focus on three key areas are Nationality, State Eligibility, and Educational qualifications. So this is the most critical factor for those applying for this exam, without going through the complete procedure if any aspirants apply for the test then maybe the candidature will reject. Hence the conducting body advises all the aspirants to go for the official app before applying for the exam.
- The aspirant taking this test must be a citizen of India.
- The aspirant taking this test must be from the state of Chhattisgarh.
- As the exam is conducted for various courses, so the educational qualification varies according to the choice of the courses by the aspirants.
- Minimum qualification of 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Life Sciences, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Agricultural Science and Agricultural Mathematics/ Crop Production and Horticulture as mandatory subjects.
- A minimum of 35% of the mark is required in the qualifying exam to appear for this test.
CG PAT 2021 Exam Important Dates:
|Commencement of Application Submission||29 March 2021|
|Last Date of Application Submission & Online Fee Payment||21 April 2021|
|Availability of Admit Card||22 May 2021|
|Date of Examination||30 May 2021|
|Release of Answer Keys||08 June 2021|
|Declaration of Result||27 June 2021|
|Commencement of the Counseling Process||August 2021|
CG PAT 2021 Syllabus:
- Elements of Mathematics for Agriculture
- Crop Production and Horticulture
- Elements of Animal Husbandry & Poultry Farming
CG PAT 2021 Exam Pattern:
Before appearing for the test, it is necessary to know the pattern of the exam. So in this section, we will discuss how the pattern will come in the exam. It is essential to know about the pattern because once you know the details of the pattern occurring in the exam, you will quickly plan your ideas according to that. The exam is a computer-based test consist of 200 numbers of questions, and it runs for three hours of duration. As the questions will come in the multiple-choice questions, form hence the subjects are divided into four main sections, namely Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, and Biology. There are no negative marks on the exam.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Ans: The CG PAT Exam can be applied through online mode only.
Ans: The app fee of INR.200 for the general category aspirants and INR.150 for the OBC category aspirants and INR.100 for SC / ST / PWD aspirants.
Ans: The application form for CG PAT is available through online mode only.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2020-21||College Admission Fee 2020-21|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th