What is CG PET 2021? How students can apply for this exam?
CG PET 2021 is a common entrance exam. The exam conducting body is Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB). The CG PET qualified candidates get admission to various colleges and universities of Chhattisgarh. The students desiring to get access to engineering courses will have to appear in the CG PET entrance exam 2021.
The applicants must check the eligibility for the CG PET exam before applying for the exam. CG PET 2021 is going to be held by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board. CG PET is a state-level exam. Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CG PET) conducts CG PET once a year. Through this exam, admission will provide for B.Tech/B.E. programs. This article will help students get information about CG PET-2021, such as eligibility, important dates and application process, etc.
CG PET Exam 2021: Chhattisgarh Professional Pre-Engineering Test is an accessible examination for students who aspire to pursue either an engineering course or a UD agricultural course. The entrance test offers admission to study the course in highly prestigious institutions of higher learning in Chhattisgarh. Additionally, the entrance exam occurs in May, every year.
- CG PET 2021 exam has been canceled due to COVID-19.
- Admission for academic session 2021 will be done on the basis of class 12th and JEE marks.
- The counseling date for admission to the college for the 2021 session is not announced yet.
CG PET 2021 Highlights:
|Exam Name||CG PET (Chhattisgarh Pre-Engineering Test)|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB)|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Number of Questions||Objective, 150 questions|
|Sections||Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics|
|Offered Courses||Engineering, Dairy Technology, and Agricultural Engineering|
|Number of Seats||General-42%|
CG PET 2021 News
CGPET 2021 will charge application process fees.
- Registration fees for CG PET-2021 will pay online through debit/ credit cards or e-banking.
- The registration processing fee for G.C. is INR 200.
- For backward castes is INR 150, and Rs.100 for Disabled persons.
CG PET 2021 Admission Process:
The admission process of CG PET 2021 consists of the following steps:
Step 1: Register for CG PET
Like every other exam, the first step is registration. You can register yourself online on the website and have to pay the registration fee which is Rs 200 for general admissions.
Step 2: Download CG PET Admit card
After the completion of the registration, you will be able to download your admit card from the website. This card is essential for the entrance to the exam hall.
Step 3: Appear for CG PET entrance exam
It is advised to reach the center before the starting time to avoid any inconvenience.
Step 4: CG PET exam result
The result of the exam will be announced within the month. You’ll check the result from the official website of the university.
Step 5: CG PET 2021 Counseling
You’ll only get the counseling call if you got selected and the selection depends on your exam result or rank. You’ll select your courses according to your merit list that’s why your participation in the counseling is very necessary.
CG PET 2021 Exam Pattern:
CG PET exam pattern for aspirants is mention below:
- The exam will conduct through online mode.
- The test will consist of MCQs from Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics.
- The CG PET 2021 exam will contain 150 MCQs questions.
- Candidates will have 180 minutes to solve the paper.
- The right answer will carry one mark.
- Negative marking will not consider.
Exam Preparation Tips:
Candidates must follow these CG PET preparation tips:
- Initially, you need to check the exam pattern and syllabus.
- Make a schedule as per the syllabus to study.
- Must clear concepts about all topics.
- Solve past papers of CG PET and practice mock tests.
- Don’t compromise your health during study hours.
- Play games to make your mind healthy.
- Eat healthy food and take some rest as well.
Steps of CG PET Exam Application form 2021:
CG PET application is usually online-based. Firstly, the application process begins in early October and runs to the date of the organizing authority choice. Any applicant can access the application form by visiting CTET’s official website.
The online application of this entrance exam involves three essential steps. The steps are;
- Filling in of the application form; The application form has several fields for the entrant. An entrant needs to fill all the empty fields for formality. More importantly, all the entrants must ensure that they give accurate details. The organizing authority takes time to verify the information that all applicants provide.
- Uploading of a passport; All applicants of a CG PET exam must upload a clear photograph. The photograph helps to act as an identity of the entrant. The university does not accept any picture that exceeds the size of a passport.
- Applicant’s application fee payment; For one to complete the application process, he or she has to pay an application fee. At the moment, the cost stands at Rs.1200 for both papers. Additionally, the university accepts several payment modes like credit card, net banking, and debit card payment mode.
CG PET Exam 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
All entrants must meet the below requirements for the university to consider their application.
- An applicant must be 16 years or older.
- Applicants must be valid citizens of India
- An entrant needs to reside in Chhattisgarh.
- An agricultural engineering entrant must pass his or her class 12 exams.
- An applicant must have passed the core subjects such as mathematics, English physics, and chemistry.
CG PET consists of 150 questions for the entrants. Out of those,50 are physics questions,50 are chemistry questions, while the remaining 50 are mathematics questions. Usually, the question papers exist in both Hindi and English. An entrant is free to choose the language they prefer. An entrant earns a point for every correct answer. Consequently, the exam has a total score of 150 marks. Lucky for the entrants, the organizing body does not allow negative marking.
Additionally, the entrance exam has a total duration of 3 hours. All the entrants must attempt all the 150 multiple-choice questions.
CG PET Results:
The Chhattisgarh Professional examination is the body in charge of preparing, administering as well as marking CG PET. Additionally, the body deals with entrance exams in the fields of Agricultural engineering, engineering, and dairy technology. Usually, the board releases the results on week 1 of June, every year.
More importantly, the board posts the results online for easier access by the entrants. To access the details, entrants must use their roll numbers. A roll number is a unique number included on the admit card. The entrants can even see the exact examination score in every subject. However, the board does not send the entrants a rank card nor any scorecard.
Useful Success Tips for Entrants:
- Prepare for all the subjects equally; As we’ve seen above, CG PET consists of 3 different areas. Therefore, the entrant must set adequate time to revise for all the subjects. Remember that each of the topics accounts for a third of your total score.
- Arrive at the exam center in time; The best way to overcome exam phobia is to arrive at the exam center early. Early arrival helps the entrant’s mind to relax before the exam commences. As a result, an examinee stands a better chance of recalling what they’ve read.
- Revise for the exam using sample papers; It’s helpful to understand how examiners test. Therefore, a determined entrant should not just stop at the notes. He or she should go further to attempt some sample papers. Lucky for them, most sample papers are freely accessible online.
- Make short notes while revising; One of the best reading habits is the preparation of quick notes. The brief notes help to record the details in the long-term memory. Consequently, an entrant can easily recall the information during the examination.
- Strictly follow the CG PET curriculum during revision; CG PET examiners strictly follow the syllabus when setting the exam. Therefore, it behooves the entrants to follow the same when preparing for the exams. Following the curriculum helps one to go through all the essential topics.
- Manage time wisely during the exams; One of the leading causes of under-performance is time mismanagement. Most entrants spend undue time-solving mathematics questions leaving inadequate time for the other subjects. Thus, the entrant must allocate all the questions adequate time. This way, the entrant will be able to attempt all the 150 questions.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2020-21||College Admission Fee 2020-21|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th