CIFNET Entrance Exam 2021: Application Form | www.cifnet.gov.in 2021: Central Institute of Fisheries, Nautical & Engineering Training is popularly known as CIFNET. This test is managed by the Department of Fisheries and Animal Husbandry of the Government of India. For entry into the Bachelor of Fisheries Science (BFSc) and Vessel Navigator Course (VNC)/ Marine Fitter Course (MFC) programs, the CIFNET conducts the exam. The exam is responsible for developing the required technical workforce for supporting shore establishments. All applicants must meet a set of eligibility criteria to earn a chance to sit for the test. It may interest applicants to note that the analysis offers an opportunity to earn an entry to study Bachelor of Fisheries Science (BFSc) and Vessel Navigator Course (VNC)/ Marine Fitter Course (MFC). Usually, the filling of the application process runs from January to May the following year.
CIFNET 2021 is an admission (entrance) exam. The aim of conducting this exam is to provide admission in the different degree programs of the Central Institute of Fisheries Nautical and Engineering Training. The conducting authority of this exam is the university itself.
The admission through CIFNET CET 2021 will be given to BFSc, MFC (Marine Fitter Course), and VNC (Vessel Navigator Course) offered at CIFNET all campuses at Kochin, Visakhapatnam, and Chennai.
The candidates who wish to secure admission at CIFNET must appear in CIFNET CET 2021. This exam conducting frequency is once a year. It will apply online through the website of CIFNET CET 2021.
- 09 August 2021: Applications are invited for the admission of BFSc(NS)/VNC/MFC for the year 2021-2022 Last Date extended up to 13th August 2021.
CIFNET Exam Application Process:
Following are some of the essential application steps for all aspirants to follow:
Filling out the application form
All the aspirants can apply for the Central Institute of Fisheries, Nautical & Engineering Training, and CIFNET exam through online mode only. The first step towards the application. The process involves the actual filling of the application. An applicant must visit the official advertisement for the details application process. An applicant can download the notice from the official website http://www.cifnet.nic.in/.
The second step involves the submission of crucial documents. The essence of the materials is to verify that an applicant meets the academic qualification needed by the exam conducting body. Some of these include identity proof, Academic details. An aspirant must ensure they fill all the necessary details with utmost honesty. The organizing body takes time to verify the details provided by the applicants.
Application Fee For CIFNET 2021
It involves the payment of a non-refundable application fee of INR. 500 for General Category aspirants and INR. 250 for SC/ST/PWD Aspirants for the Bachelor of Fishery Science (Nautical Science) course. And the app. fee of INR. 300 for General Category aspirants and INR. 150 for SC/ST/PWD Aspirants for VNC/Marine Fitter Course (MFC) course. In this step of fee, payment aspirants can pay online using their credit/debit card or online banking as per their convenience.
- The application fee particulars for CIFNET CET 2021 are given below:
- The registration fee for BFSc (OBC/General) will be Rs 500 and Rs 250 for ST/SC.
- The application fee for MFC/VNC (OBC/General) will be Rs 300 and Rs 150 for ST/SC.
- The mode of paying the CIFNET CET 2021 registration fee will work online and offline.
CIFNET CET 2021 Exam Pattern
- The CIFNET will follow the below pattern in conducting CIFNET CET 2021.
- Exam type will objective type (MCQs)
- Conducting mode will offline (pen paper-based)
- One mark will be given on each correct answer.
- The minus 0.25 will deduct for each wrong answer.
CIFNET CET 2021 Preparation Tips:
- Plan your study schedule after reviewing the CIFNET CET 2021syllabus.
- Put your study plan into action as early as possible. Starting early will prepare you better.
- Use the tools of mind mapping and brainstorming after reading a particular topic.
- Give speed to your preparation to finish it sometime before an exam.
- Note the BITSAT-2021 pattern and know what you can do and what you cannot do in the exam.
- Get out of your comfort zone if you really want to be a successful candidate.
CIFNET EXAM 2021 Eligibility
All applicants must meet a given set of requirements to qualify to sit for the CIFNETTest. Therefore, the Exam Board advises the applicants to go through the advertisement for CIFNET exam carefully before applying for the exam. Below are some of the criteria which should follow.
The eligibility criteria For Vessel Navigator Course (VNC) & Marine Fitter Course (MFC) is:
- The aspirants must have a 10th Standard pass certificate with 40% marks in Maths and Science separately.
- Age must be 15 to 20 years
- The relaxation of 5 years is allowed in the case of SC/ST Aspirants.
The eligibility criteria For Bachelor of Fishery Science (Nautical Science), B.F.Sc (N.S.) is:
- The aspirants must have a 10 + 2 pass certificate with a minimum of 50% marks in all the subjects of PCB or PCM and also passed with 50% marks in English either in 10th or +2. Aspirants who belong to SC/ST categories need only a qualifying exam in all subjects mentioned above to apply.
- Aspirants are Directly eligible for GMDSS after BFSc (N.S.) degree only when they are from the PCM group.
CIFNET Test General Structure:
The General Structure for Vessel Navigator Course (VNC) & Marine Fitter Course (MFC) exam is:
· This is an Objective type test, which covers the topics of Maths, science, and English language.
The General Structure for Bachelor of Fishery Science (Nautical Science), B.F.Sc (N.S.) exam is:
The Test will be of objective type, which covers the topics of Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English language. For each correct answer, one mark will get awarded, and for every wrong answer, a 0.25 mark will get deducted.
Q.How can I apply for the exam?
Ans: The CIFNET Test exam can apply online mode only by using the concerned website.
Q.What is the Fee for the Application Form?
Ans: The application fee of INR. 500 for General Category aspirants and INR. 250 for SC/ST/PWD Aspirants for the Bachelor of Fishery Science (Nautical Science) course. And the application fee of INR. 300 for General Category aspirants and INR. 150 for SC/ST/PWD Aspirants for VNC/Marine Fitter Course (MFC) course.
Is the application available online/offline or both?
Ans: The application for the CIFNET entrance test is available through offline mode only.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th