CMAFFU 2021 Exam: It is a common entry for farm universities of Karnataka, wherein the aspirants will get entries for Masters and doctoral programs. These universities situated in various cities like Dharwad, Raichur, Bangalore, Bagalkot, and Shivamogga. The aspirant can opt for a maximum of two streams if they are seeking entry into the master’s degree, but if they want entry into the doctoral degree, then they have the option of choosing only one subject. The tentative date for conducting the entrance exam is July 2021.
CMAFFU 2021 Exam Highlights:
|Exam Name||CMAFFU Karnataka 2021|
|Full-Form||Farm Universities of Karnataka Common Admission to Master’s and Doctoral Programmes Test|
|Conducting Body||University of Agricultural and Horticultural Science, Shivamogga|
|Exam Level||State Level|
CMAFFU 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria for a master’s degree are given below. The candidates can follow that –
- The aspirant must have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 6.5 CGPA if you belong to the general category.
- If the aspirant belongs to the reserved category, the minimum CGPA is 6.
- Another important criterion is that the aspirant has the character certificate which should be issued by the dean of the college of their farm universities.
- The aspirant should have their bachelor’s degree from a college that is ICAR accredited.
CMAFFU 2021 Exam Important Dates:
|Available on Application Form||3rd week of June 2021|
|Last Date of Application Form||3rd week of July 2021|
|Last date to pay the application fee||4th week of July 2021|
|Admit Card||Last week of July 2021|
|Date of Entrance Exam||1st week of August 2021|
|Result||2nd week of August 2021|
|Date of Merit List||3rd week of August 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for Doctoral Degree: CMAFFU Exam 2021
- The aspirant must have a master’s degree in the equivalent subject, or if that doesn’t have a master’s degree, then they must show an equivalent qualification from any horticultural or Agricultural University.
- ICAR must accredit this university.
- If the aspirant is studying in the university where the CGPA gave out of 4, then if the aspirant is of general category, the minimum marks obtained should be 2.5.
- If they belong to the reserved category subsequently, the minimum marks to be achieved are 2.
- The aspirant seeking entry for the doctoral program must have studied under the trimester system.
CMAFFU Application Form 2021:
- This application form will get released online mode on their official website.
- To give the exam, the aspirant must fill the application form.
- The aspirant will be asked in the application form to choose the stream they prefer.
- The aspirant must choose their stream wisely because once they submit their application form, there won’t be any changes made afterward.
- The application form will also ask the aspirant’s email id and Aadhar number, which should enter correctly because all the communication details for counseling purposes will get sent on the email id and the permanent address the aspirant provides.
- The last step for submitting the application form is to pay the application fees if the aspirant belongs to the general category, then the fees are INR 1700.
- If they belong to the reserved category, then the fees are INR 850.
CMAFFU Admit Card 2021:
- The admit card will be released online.
- The aspirant can download the admit card through the official website.
- The admit card is an essential document without which the aspirant cannot give the entrance exam.
- Along with the admit card, the aspirant must bring a photo ID proof to the center.
- The admits card will be like a verification card for the aspirant.
CMAFFU 2021 Exam Pattern:
- The total duration of the exam is 75 minutes, so the aspirant must divide the time into every section accordingly.
- The question paper will have questions in multiple choices, and every question will have four options.
- The question paper will have 100 questions, and their exam will get conducted in offline mode.
- The results will be declared online on their official website. To get the results, the aspirant will have to enter their roll number and date of birth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Ans: 100 Questions asked.
Ans: Admit cards can get downloaded through the official website.
Ans: Paper will get conducted in offline mode.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th