CMC Ludhiana MSc Nursing Examination 2021: www.cmcludhiana.in Christian Medical College, Ludhiana provides admission to the MSc Postgraduate School. Nursing according to the rules and regulations for two years. The total number of seats in the race is 24 as in the previous year. Applicants must pass the induction examinations for admission to MSc.
The up-and-comer needs to clear up the placement exam to take assurance in CMC Ludhiana M.Sc nursing. The students pass this test to get admission in the MSC nursing courses.
CMC Ludhiana MSc Nursing Examination Highlights:
|Exam Name||CMC Ludhiana Admission MSc Nursing|
|Exam Types||PG Level|
|Conducting Body||Christian Medical College|
|Exam Duration||03 Hours|
The relevant information relating to the significant events and dates is set out below for the applicants’ reference.
|Form of Application||week of July 2021|
|Last date download from of Application||week of September 2021|
|Last date of application||week of September 2021|
CMC Ludhiana MSc Nursing Eligibility Criteria:
For the applicants’ reference, the essential information relating to the Eligibility Requirements is given below:
In the qualifying test, applicants must obtain more than 55 percent marks.
Medical fitness certificate:
An applicant who wishes to appear for an entrance examination must be medically qualified and must request a certificate of medical fitness approved by the university health center.
- Applicants must also upload scanned images of the photograph and signature of the passport in the specified size and format stated on the official website.
- Applicants must take a copy of the form and present the form.
For the applicants, the important information relating to the application fee are listed below:
- Your application fee is Rs.1000/— for general and OBC pay.
CMC Ludhiana MSc Nursing Syllabus:
- The basis for Nursing Diet
- Social Science (Psychology and Sociology) Applied
- Nursing Child Welfare Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Nursing in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Nursing Care Methodology of analysis and Statistics
- The applied science of biology (Anatomy,
- Physiology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Pathology)
CMC Ludhiana MSc Nursing Preparation Tips:
- Firstly, plan your study and set a routine.
- Follow your timetable on a regular basis.
- Know your complete exam pattern and syllabus.
- Make the time table
- Read newspapers and books that recommended
- Get help from your teacher and discuss with them accordingly
- Be consistent and focused. Follow a daily routine for studying.
- Do not mess up and stress out in the exam. Try to keep yourself calm and relax at the time of examination.
- Avoid junk food, feast your brain with dry fruits.
- Do regular exercise.
- Plan a Time Table: One of the main tasks you can accomplish should be a seemingly less important activity, planning a timetable.
- Scout for Sample Papers and Mock Tests.
- Download Question Papers from the previous year.
- Ensure the study space is well organized.
- Look through books and sources.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th