What is the COMEDK UGET Exam 2021? How students can apply for this exam?
COMEDK UGET 2021 is a common entrance exam for engineering and architecture. The Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) is the exam’s conducting body. The COMEDK UGET qualified candidates get admission in various colleges of Karnataka. The students desiring to gain entry to the institute will have to appear in the COMEDK UGET entrance exam 2021.
COMEDK UGET 2021 is going to be held by the COMEDK. COMEDK UGET is a state-level exam. The COMEDK conducts COMEDK UGET 01 time in a year. Through this exam, admission will be provided for B.Tech and B.Arch programs. There are approximately 20,000 seats available. The aspirants should check COMEDK UGET-2021eligibility before filling the online form.
This article will help students get information about COMEDK UGET-2021 such as eligibility, important dates and application process, etc.
If you are ever in a dilemma about which college to choose for medical or engineering as your career option, here is something you should know. The Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges or better known as the COMEDK UGET based in Karnataka since 2004, offers admission to its undergraduate courses every year, through its COMEDK entrance test.
- COMEDK UGET 2021 result and rank card has been announced.
- COMEDK UGET 2021 final answer keys have been released.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Highlights:
|Full Exam Name||The consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test|
|Commonly Known As||COMEDK UGET|
|Conducting Institute||The consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK)|
|Examination Type||State Level|
|Examination Mode||Computer Based Test|
|Available Seats||20,000 (approx.)|
COMEDK 2021 News
It is one of the most sought-after entrance exams for the past 15 years due to its fair and transparent admission process. One of the peculiar things about this exam is the single window centralized counseling process after the declaration of results. Apart from this process, COMEDK continues with its evaluation for the members of KUPECA.
If you wish to crack this exam, and secure admission in one of their colleges under your desired stream, here is much of the information you would require for your help.
The COMEDK UGET 2021 will charge some application processing fees.
- Registration fees for COMEDK UGET-2021 will pay online through net banking, credit/debit cards.
- Application fees for registration will Rs.1300 to Rs.1600 + other charges
COMEDK UGET 2021 Admission Process:
The admission process of COMDEK UGET 2021 consists of the following steps:
Step 1: Register for COMEDK UGET
First, you have to register yourself on the website. The registration fee is around RS 1600. You should fill the form very carefully and submit it online.
Step 2: Download COMEDK UGET Admit card
You can easily download your admit card from the website and it’ll have all your basic details like name, roll no, etc. You’ll not be allowed to sit on the exam without your admit card.
Step 3: Appear for COMEDK UGET entrance exam
This test is also conducted in an online mode. You must reach the exam center before the time to avoid any inconvenience.
Step 4: COMEDK UGET exam result
Like other exam results, the result of COMEDK UGET will release on the website. You can check your marks details by logging into your account.
Step 5: COMEDK UGET 2021 Counseling
Only those students who cleared the test get the call for counseling. You’ll be allocated your seats according to your courses. This entire process depends on your merit position.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Exam Pattern:
COMEDK UGET exam pattern for aspirants is mentioned below:
- The exam will conduct in CBT mode.
- Exam type will MCQs based.
- MCQs choose from Math, Chemistry, and Physics.
- The question paper comprises180 MCQs questions. It will divide into 03 sections and 60 questions from each.
- The exam total marks will 180
- Students will 03 hours to solve the paper
- The Correct answer carries one mark.
- No negative mark for wrong answers
Exam Preparation Tips:
Candidates are advised to follow these COMEDK UGET preparation tips:
- Read the syllabus carefully and analyze the exam pattern.
- Make the schedule of study for the syllabus
- Solve past papers of COMEDK UGET and practice mock tests.
- Keep yourself healthy and use healthy foods.
- Play games to maintain physical and mental fitness.
About the COMEDK UGET:
The exam serves to offer admission for 20,000 seats to 16 Medical, 24 Dental, and almost 190 Engineering colleges. The exam is conducted around mid of May in numerous cities with an exam center in almost every city in the country. It is a computer-based test with a total of 180 questions to be attempted in 3 hours.
- Registrations for this exam begin in January, with the deadline for submission of the application forms being the 3rd week of April. In case of any errors, while filling the form, the correction window is also till the 3rd week of April. The forms can only be filled online and the successful submission of forms is considered only after the payment of the application fee which is Rs. 1300/-. The fee also must be paid online via net transfer or debit or credit card transactions.
- That you attach all the required documents and fill the form well in advance to avoid any last-minute chaos.
Results of the COMEDK UGET are declared on its official website by the last week of May. You may access your results by logging in to the website and providing your credentials. For this, you must preserve your admit card, which contains all your credentials.
- Approaching and attempting any examination, it is of paramount importance to be well acquainted with its process. By doing this, you can familiarize yourself with what questions would be asked and how you would go about attempting them.
- Is an overview of the pattern of the exam to help you study for it in a more organized way.
- COMEDK UGET is an online Computer Based Test (CBT) with maximum marks of 180. You need to attempt a total of 180 multiple choice questions with the medium of language being English in 3 hours.
- Subjects for the exam are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics since the exam tests aptitude for admission to the B. Tech Course.
- Marks are allotted equally, and each of the 3 subjects holds equal maximum marks of 60.
- For every exam, the COMEDK UGET also lays down certain conditions as to who is eligible to attempt the exam. Therefore, before applying for the exam, kindly ensure that you fit into the criteria and are eligible to give the exam.
- Are the basic criteria set for the B. Tech and B. E-courses?
- Academically, the entrants must have passed their class 12th board examination or any other examination of the same equivalence recognized by the Central or State Government.
- The stream of study of the entrant in class 11th and 12th must include Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- For the entrants belonging to the General Category, an overall minimum aggregate score of 45% along with individual passing of each subject is compulsory, while the entrants belonging to the SC/ST/OBC must have a minimum of 40% as an aggregate score.
- Entrants holding diplomas are ineligible since there is no lateral entry provision for these courses.
For B. Tech/ B. E programs in Biotechnology or Biology:
The entrant must have passed class 12th Board examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and one among these as an optional subject- Biotechnology/Biology/Computer Science/Chemistry/Electronics.
- The entrance exam is an assessment to test the entrant’s aptitude for entry to the Undergraduate level. The syllabus is based on the basic concepts of class 11th and 12th of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. To score well, you must ensure that you do a thorough study and clarify your basic concepts. All the topics that would be covered in the exam would be from within the syllabus itself.
- For better preparation, you can even attempt many of the mock tests available online to get a better idea about what questions to expect. With all this information, you are good to go on with your attempt!
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th