Combined Paramedical & Nursing Entrance Test (CPNET) 2021: Combined Paramedical, Pharmacy, and Nursing Entrance Test is a state-level entrance examination. The Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Science is receiving the entry form for BMLT, BPT, BRIT, B.Optom, B.Sc.Nursing, B.Pharm, G.N.M, A.N.M, D.O.T, D. Optom, D.P.T, D.D.T, D.C.T Scan, D.C.T, DMRI, D.E.T.C.T, D.B.T. for all these mentioned tests, the students can apply in different verified institutions.
For applying, in CPNET Entrance exam 2021. the students must have an intermediate degree. The institution will hold this test offline.
Combined Paramedical & Nursing Entrance Test (CPNET) Highlights:
|Exam Name||Combined Paramedical and Nursing Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Science|
|Courses offered||BMLT, BPT, BRIT, B.Optom, B.Sc.Nursing, B.Pharm, G.N.M, A.N.M, D.O.T, D.Optom, D.P.T, D.D.T, D.C.T Scan, D.C.T, DMRI, D.E.T.C.T, D.B.T|
|Medium||English and Hindi|
Combined Paramedical & Nursing Entrance Test (CPNET) 2021 courses offered:
The main purpose of the CPNET Entrance exam 2021-22 is to get admission to the following courses;
- C.T Scan
Combined Paramedical & Nursing Entrance Test (CPNET) 2021 Dates:
|The for will be stared to receive||July 2021|
|Last date||Aug 2021|
|The students can download the admission card on||26 August 2021|
|The starting date of entry test||3 Sep 2021|
|The students can download the answer key on||4 Sep 2021|
|Result announcement||5 Sep 2021|
|Merit list display date||10 Sep 2021|
CPNET Entrance exam 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Before applying to the CPNET Entrance exam, the candidates should have to visit the website to check the requirement.
- The applicant should be from the Uttar Pradesh
- The regional domicile is a must
- But if the applicant has an intermediate or graduation degree from Uttar Pradesh, he can apply without the domicile
- The students of 17 years old age can apply for this paper.
- To apply to the GNM course, students of 35+ years are eligible to apply.
- To apply in the ANM course, the students having 30+ year’s age are allowed to apply.
- The students should have an intermediate degree in the relevant subject they are going to apply.
- They should have an intermediate degree from any recognized institution.
- To download the form, the applicants can visit the office or the official website of the institution.
- They should have all the necessary documents before applying for the test.
- They should submit their entry form two or three days before the last date.
- All given detail in the form should be real.
- The students should have to submit INR 1000 fees with the form in the bank.
CPNET Entrance exam 2021 Pattern:
- This exam will consist of two papers. One paper will be for science students and one is for general filed students.
- The time for this paper is 120 mint
- It will be in English and Hindi language.
- The paper will consist of 100 MCQZ.
CPNET Entrance exam 2021 Preparation Tips:
- The students should divide the syllabus
They must set a timetable before starting their preparation.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th