What is CUEE Exam 2021? How students can apply for this exam?
CUEE 2021 is a national-level exam for Engineering and Science. The Centurion University is the conducting body for CUEE-2021. The students desiring to access Centurion University will have to appear in the CUEE entrance exam 2021.
This exam pass candidates can get admission in various CU courses. Aspirants must check eligibility for the CUEE exam before applying for the exam. CUEE 2021 is going to be held by Centurion University. The CUEE conducts once a year. Through this exam, admission will provide for B.Tech and BSc programs. These programs offer in Bhubaneshwar, Vishakhapatnam, or Vijayanagarm Paralakhemundi, campuses of Centurion University. This article will help students get information about CUEE-2021, such as eligibility, important dates and application process, etc.
CUEE 2021: Centurion University is a highly rated university that offers prestigious courses to students. However, candidates must pass a test to earn admission to the institution. CUEE is a standard entrance test for candidates that are passionate about B.Tech and B.Science courses. As one may rightly guess, Centurion University, Bhubaneswar organizes, administers, and marks the exams for the candidates.
- The examination date for the CUEE 2021 has been extended until any further notice due to COVID-19.
- The online application form for CUEE 2021 has been closed by 31st August 2021.
Central University Entrance Exam 2021 Highlights:
|Full Exam Name||Centurion University Entrance Examination|
|Exam Conducting body||Centurion University|
|Level of Examination||National-Level|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Medium of Exams||English|
|Offered Courses||B.Tech & B.Sc.|
CUEE 2021 News
It’s crucial to note that Centurion University Bhubaneswar uses the test results to select the most suitable candidates for admission. The organizing body notifies successful examinees to pave the way for the next step.
- Application fees for registration will Rs.1000 to Rs.1500
- Registration fees for CUEE-2021 will pay online (debit/credit card) or offline (Demand draft in favour of CUEE)
CUEE 2021 Admission Process:
The admission process of CUEE 2021 consists of the following steps:
Step 1: Register for CUEE
You can get the application form from the website of the university. You have to read the form thoroughly and submit it online after completion. You have to pay RS 1000-1500 for registration.
Step 2: Download CUEE Admit card
After the completion of the registration, you will be able to download your admit card from the website. This card is essential for the entrance to the exam hall.
Step 3: Appear for CUEE entrance exam
This exam is for different courses and if you want to get admission in this particular institute then you have to clear this exam.
Step 4: CUEE exam result
The result of the exam will be announced within the month. You’ll check the result from the official website of the university.
Step 5: CUEE 2021 Counseling
The last step is counseling for students who successfully got admission in the university. You’ll be given your seats in your selected courses and this process entirely depends on your merit position.
CUEE 2021 Exam Pattern:
CUEE exam pattern for aspirants is mentioned below:
- The exam will conduct in online mode.
- The test will consist of MCQs from Maths/Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
- The exam will contain180 objective type questions.
- The total marks for the exam are 180. Each section gets 60 marks.
- Time will 3 hours to solve the paper
- Each correct answer carries one mark
- There will be no negative marking.
Exam Preparation Tips:
Candidates must follow these CUEE preparation tips:
- Read and download the syllabus of CUEE 2021 from its website.
- Make a time table as per the syllabus to study.
- Make your concept clear about all topics.
- Use the reference books to get better knowledge.
- Solve past papers of CUEE and practice mock tests.
- Make your health physically fit by playing games in your free time.
- Take healthy food and some rest as well.
CUEE 2021 Application Form:
A candidate is at liberty to either apply online or offline. An examinee can apply CUEE online on the university’s site. All they need to do is to visit the page to access the application form. All candidates must fill all the fields for the university to consider their application.
Alternatively, the examinee can visit the university to get the hardcopy application forms. Both application modes involve three necessary steps. These are
- Filling of the forms; Allexaminees must fill in the forms fully for the board to consider their application. Additionally, the candidates must provide a correct message, lest the board will decline it.
- Uploading a passport; The second application step involves uploading a clear photo. The photo must not exceed the recommended size.
- Application fee; Every candidate has to pay an application fee of INR 600. The university allows several payment modes. These modes are net banking, credit card payment, as well as debit card payment.
Usually, the online application opens in November. All the candidates must apply before the deadline Candidates are also free to print the application forms and present them in person to the relevant university staff.
Central University Entrance Exam Important Dates:
The dates for the examination are announced by the official authority through their web site. an advertisement asserting the dates associated with the examination and application will be created public through numerous publications. Candidates will check all CUEE communicating Dates 2021 from the table provided below:
|Last date for submission of a form||Jan-21|
|Date of communication||29-Mar-21|
|Declaration of result||1st week of April 2021|
|Commencement of content method||9-April-2021 onwards|
CUEE 2021 Curriculum:
The Centurion University entrance exam syllabus comprises 4 essential core subjects. These are physics, mathematics, chemistry, and Biology. Therefore, a candidate must adequately prepare in all the four topics to pass the test.
- Differential equations
- Matrices and determinants
- Limits and continuity
- Series and Sequences
CUEE Chemistry Topics:
- Atom structure
- Elements and their classification
- Organic chemistry
- Laws of motion
- Energy and power
Biology Main Topics:
- Physiology of Plants
- Human Physiology
- The structure of a cell
CU announces the results once they complete marking the exams. However, candidates can only view the outcome on the university’s official page. To access the results, a candidate needs to submit essential details such as the enrolment number. Upon entering the registration number, one has to click the submit option just below the enrolment number textbox.
Once the page loads, the entire list will appear with all the result details. A candidate is free to print the result list for future reference. Kindly note that the organizing body ranks the candidates based on their score in each subject. Additionally, CU sends a detailed rank card to the candidates that qualify, both via email and SMS.
Common Mistakes that CUEE 2021 Candidates Must Avoid
- Arriving for the exam late; Every examinee experiences exam phobia. The best way to overcome fear is to come for the review early. Lateness not only disorientates the mind but also heightens exam phobia. As a result, a candidate is likely to fail the test.
- Time mismanagement; All candidates have a similar exam duration for the test. However, time management solely lies upon the candidate. Mismanagement of time makes a candidate not to attempt all the questions as required. As a result, the student ends up not performing well. Spend a reasonable time on each item.
- Not attempting all the questions; CU expects all the candidates to try all the items to perform well. However, owing to exam phobia, some students second-guess themselves and fail to attempt some questions.
- The job of a candidate is to answer the questions not to attempt to mark for themselves. Therefore, an examinee should try all the questions. Jot down the answer that seems right.
- Not following the CUEE syllabus, the candidates must follow the curriculum when preparing for CUEE strictly. The outline helps the candidates to pay special attention to all the topics. Don’t underestimate any sub-topic as the examiner might test that specific topic.
- Not balancing all the subjects, As stated above, CUEE involves several fields. Therefore, a candidate must pass in each of these subjects to have a desirable final score. Most candidates fail to balance when revising for some areas. Some spend more time reading the topics they like most.
- Revising passively; Bad study habits contribute significantly to underperformance in CUEE. Some candidates read for the test as they listen to some music or conversing with a nearby friend. For the brain to record a message in the long-term memory, a candidate must rid of distractions.
- Highly prudent to prepare some short notes during revision. The summary notes come in handy, especially when the test approaches.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th