CULEE 2021 Exam Date, Application Form, Syllabus, Preparation Tips
For the benefit of its students, the School of Law, Christ University, has launched many other value-added courses and services aimed at taking the student to the same degree as legal education at the top foreign universities.
Entrance Exam Qualified Students Only eligible for admission to Christ University, School of Law.
CULEE 2021 Highlights:
|Name||Christ University Law Entrance Exam|
|Popularly known as||CULEE|
|Conducting Body||Christ University|
|Courses offered||BA LLB & BBA LLB|
CULEE 2021 Exam Test Courses Offered:
After clearing this exam, one can opt for any one of the following courses:
- BA LLB (Hons.)
- BBA LLB (Hons.)
Session I and II:
- Online Entrance Test: 26 Apr 2021
- Online Video Conferencing: 15 Apr/27 Apr 2021
- Session III dates:
- Last date to apply: May 11, 2021
- Entrance Test: 17 May 2021
CULEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Age Limit: Below 20 years
- The candidate should have qualified Class 10+2 from any recognized board in any stream with a minimum score of 45%.
CULEE 2021 Application Form:
- Register through the official website Christ university. in.
- Fill out and check the application form and upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee (Rs. 5000/-)
Christ University Law Entrance Test Pattern:
- Duration of Exam: 120 min
- Number of Questions: 120
- Total Marks: 120
- Marking Scheme: +1 for the correct answer; -0.25 for wrong answers
- Practice in a time-bound manner.
- Pay special attention to the legal aptitude section.
- Read daily national newspapers to prepare for the current affairs section.
- The Lucent book on G.K. or the Arihant’s general knowledge book is recommendable for the available knowledge section.
- Make short notes and revise regularly.
- Time table: Make sure you spare some time for all of the topics. Prepare a timetable and allocate time accordingly. Anyone serious to clear the exam should follow the timetable strictly. Avoid taking too frequent breaks and avoid finding excuses to go out often.
- Get familiar with Exam Pattern: Get acquainted with the pattern of the exam try to reduce the time require for attempting one question to a minimum.
- Mock tests: Practicing mock tests will let you get a real idea of the exam. The mock tests are a perfect reflection of the actual exam pattern. Mock tests will make you realize where you stand and how much more effort is needed to be put into your preparation.
- Current affairs Staying up-to-date: The candidates must seek out any updates on the latest laws and amendments being made. Different news sources like news websites and newspapers could be followed to stay up to date.
- Question papers from Previous years: The candidate should attempt to solve question papers from the previous five years. This is the best approach to design a strategy for your preparation for the exam.
- Hotel Management Entrance Examinations
- Law Entrance Examinations
- Management Entrance Examinations
- Media and Journalism Entrance Examinations
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th