What is DAVV CET 2021? How Students can apply for this exam?
CET stands for Common Entrance Test conducted by The Devil Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya to provide admissions for various UG and PG courses.
These courses are related to Pharmacy, Engineering, etc. this DAVV CET is a state-level entrance test. All applicants can read this article regarding the details of DAVV CET-2021.
DAVV CET Exam 2021: The Devil Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya (DAVV) annually conducts the Common Entrance Test (CET) for entry of eligible aspirants into various Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses. The University has published details regarding the schedule of the DAVV CET 2021 on the official website. The Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya got established in 1964 in Indore.
DAVV CET 2021 Highlights:
|Exam Name||DAVV CET|
|Full-Form||Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya|
|Exam Types||UG, PG Level|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Course Offered||Engineering, Pharmacy & Other Courses|
|Conducting Body||Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya|
All the interested aspirants can apply for the DAVV CET 2021 after referring to the eligibility criteria laid down by the concerned authority. For details regarding the exam pattern, eligibility criteria, important dates, app. form, and admit card, read the information given below.
- The application fee of DAVV CET-2021 will be Rs.1500/- for all.
- DAVV will charge some extra charges if you apply online. These charges will be Rs.50/-
- Candidates can use Master Card, Debit Card, Visa Card, Credit card, and net banking for payment.
DAVV CET Application Form 2021:
The Application Form for DAVV CET 2021 will be available online at the official portal of the University. Aspirants are mandated to check the eligibility conditions before applying for the exam carefully. First, aspirants have to register on the website by filling in their details. Then fill in the App. Form, enclose it with a scanned copy of aspirants’ photograph and signature and submit it online remitting the payment for the same through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
DAVV CET Eligibility Criteria:
The aspirants interested in appearing for the exam are mandated to check the eligibility criteria before filling in the App carefully. Form. Any aspirant found ineligible even after qualifying for the DAVV CET 2021 will be immediately disqualified, and their candidature will be forfeited. Please read the following conditions that need to be fulfilled by the aspirants:
- The upper limit of age for an aspirant applying for UG courses is 23 years and for PG courses is 28 years.
- For entry into UG courses, an aspirant must have a 10+2 or equivalent exam with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- For entry into PG courses, aspirants must have cleared Graduation with at least 50% aggregate marks.
DAVV CET 2021 Exam Pattern:
Candidates should keep this exam pattern in mind,
- DAVV CET-2021 will be a Computer-based exam.
- There will be 02 hours to solve the DAVV CET-2021 paper completely.
- Total questions in the exam will 100.
- The candidates will get three marks for one correct answer.
- One negative mark will be for one incorrect answer.
- The format of the DAVV CET-2021 paper will be MCQs type.
- The language used in DAVV CET-2021 paper will be English.
- The exam will consist of three groups: Group A, B, and C.
- Group A will have to solve four sections, such as verbal reasoning, Data Interpretation, Quantitative Analysis, and Logical Reasoning.
- Group B will have the same sections as group A.
- Group C will give 25 questions for Data Interpretation and Verbal reasoning, while 50 questions for Mathematics or Biology.
DAVV CET 2021 Preparation Tips:
Candidates can get help to prepare through these tips:
- Follow the exam syllabus given by the authority and prepare yourself as per the syllabus.
- Take vitamins and care for the health during the preparation, also you need to take plenty of rest.
DAVV CET Exam Important Dates:
- The Online registration for DAVV CET 2021 begins from the 2nd week of May 2021.
- The submission of the Application form will last until the 2nd week of June 2021.
- The Admit Card for DAVV CET 2021 will get from the 3rd week of June 2021.
- The DAVV CET 2021 gets scheduled to be on the 3rd week of June 2021.
- The date for the release of Answer Keys for DAVV CET 2021 is yet to get announced.
- The last date for complaints of re-evaluation is yet to get announced.
- The date for the declaration of Results is yet to get announced.
- The Counselling Round will begin by the 2nd week of July 2021.
DAVV 2021 CET Exam Pattern:
- The DAVV CET 2021 will be a Computer-based exam. The question paper will comprise a total of 100 questions.
- The question paper will get based on Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- The total duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- Each correct answer will get awarded three marks, whereas one mark will get deducted for every incorrect answer.
- There will be a total of three groups
- Group B will be divided equally into four sections, namely Verbal Ability, Data Interpretation, Quantitative Aptitude, and Logical Reasoning.
- In Group C, 25 questions each will get allotted to Verbal Ability and Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning and 50 questions for Biology/Mathematics.
- Group A will get equally divided into four sections as Group B.
DAVV CET Admit Card:
The Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya will issue the Admit Card online at the official portal. Aspirants who successfully enrolled for the DAVV CET 2021 can avail their Admit Cards online only by login into their registered account. Aspirants are mandated to carry along their Admit Card along with two passport-sized photographs and valid ID proof on the exam day. Any aspirant failing to present the Admit Card will not get permitted inside the exam hall.
The Admit Card contains the personal details of the aspirant, date, time, venue of the exam, along with the aspirants’ photograph and signature.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Aspirants can apply for DAVV CET at the official portal of DAVV www.dauniv.ac.in.
The aspirant should reach the exam center 2 hours before the beginning of the exam.
The aspirants must bring along their Admit Card along with two passport-sized photographs and valid ID proof.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th