What is Karnataka DCET 2021? How students can apply for this exam?
DCET 2021 is an entrance exam of Karnataka. The aim of managing this exam to provide admission in the various UG degree and diploma programs offered at multiple institutions of the Karnataka state. The exam conducting body of this exam is the Karnataka Examinations Authority.
The enrollments through DCET 2021 will be given to UG 2nd year Engineering and UG 1st year Architecture courses offered at the Karnataka state’s engineering and technology institutions.
The student of Karnataka and another state who wishes to seek admission in the famous institutes of Karnataka must appear in DCET 2021. The exam conducting frequency is annual. The registration for the exam will apply online through the website.
DCET 2021 Exam, Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Result: The aspirants who want to get entry in the second year of engineering or the first year of the Architecture course will have to give the Karnataka diploma CET exam. After this Exam, if the aspirants get cleared, then they will gain entry under the lateral entry scheme.
- Amity University Admission Students can apply online from Aug 15 till Aug 28 is the last date for payment of fees.
- BHU Admission Start Online admission for Diploma Course Application can find online
- CET 2021 – Notification – Online Application
- Diploma CET 2021 – Online Application
- PG CET 2021 – Online Application
- PGET 2021 – New Students can Apply for a new 2nd round of PG Medical
DCET Application form 2021: DCET will be released on the date for the examination students can sit for the examination in last of June 2021 application form will still open students can fill the online form the last date will be 15 June 2021.
Karnataka DCET 2021 exam has been postponed due to Indian Lockdown, The DCET Exam occurs for admission to second-year University engineering courses was re-scheduled to in Karnataka, due to lockdown as per information exam again taken on new date July 2021
What is the Diploma Common Entrance Test 2021 (DCET)?
The Exam is a simple pen-paper-based Exam or offline mode. The Aspirants Can fill the application form online if they want to appear in this DCET Exam. They can find the application form on the official website. Admit cards are available for the ones who have registered already. Specific requirements are to be fulfilled by the aspirants, whether they are pursuing a degree in architecture courses or engineering courses. Like, for the aspirants who are pursuing a degree and bachelor in engineering, they have to score at least 45% marks to get entry.
Before applying for KDCET 2021, the aspirants will pay the following fee:
- The students of the General Category will pay registration fees of INR 650.
- The ST/OBC/SC and other category students will pay the application fee of Rs 500.
- The applicants will pay the payments of the application fee online
DCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
The aspirants should become familiar with the eligibility criteria for the Karnataka DCET exam before filling the registration form.
Diploma of Engineering:
The aspirants of the general category have to score a minimum of 45% marks in the final year of there diploma. And the aspirants of the SC or ST category have to score a minimum of 40% of marks. Work Experience of at least two years expected from the aspirant, whether it is from government or a private organization.
Diploma of Engineering Course Fees 2021:
|DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING||3 years||182500|
|DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING||3 years||182521|
|DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING||3 years||182542|
|DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING||3 years||182563|
|DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONICS & TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING||3 years||182584|
|DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING||3 years||182605|
|DIPLOMA IN FOOD TECHNOLOGY||3 years||182626|
For Bachelor in Architecture:
At least 40% of marks are to be scored in NATA by the aspirant. Also, 50%marks are to be scored by aspirants of the general category in the final year of there diploma. And the aspirants of SC or ST category, the eligibility criteria is 45% marks in all the subjects.
DCET 2021 Exam Pattern:
The KEA will conduct the DCET 2021in the following pattern:
- The KEA will do KDCET 2021 single season
- The max marks of the exam will be 180.
- The KDCET 2021 will be conducted in a total duration of 03 hours.
- The type of KDCET 2021 question paper will be MCQs type.
- The 01 marks will be added for each correct response.
- No negative marking will be applicable for KDCET 2021.
Exam Preparation Tips:
- For success in KDCET 2021, students should follow the below tips:
- Follow the syllabus of KDCET 2021.
- Divide all syllabus topics in a proper schedule of study.
- If you are feeling any confusion in the study must join a coaching center.
- Concentrate on the topic while studying.
- Do some practice on past papers of KDCET.
- Do some mock tests of KDCET 2021 exam.
- Play outdoor games to maintain your physical fitness.
DCET 2021 Important Dates:
|DCET events||Important Dates (Tentative Dates)|
|Results available||25 July 2021|
|Registration||10 Jun 2021|
|Exam date||10 Aug 2021|
|Admit card available||10 July 2021|
DCET 2021 Courses Offered:
The aspirant can apply for any of these courses once the clear the DCET Exam. Also, the syllabus varies with the course. The courses offered are Chemical engineering, electrical and electronics engineering, civil engineering, engineering mathematics and applied science, computer science engineering, electronics and communication engineering, biotechnology, ceramics technology, mechanical engineering, mining engineering, and environmental engineering.
DCET 2021 Exam Pattern:
If the aspirant knows the exam pattern, then he or she can easily crack the Exam. Exam pattern is as follows:
It is a simple Pen-paper based exam or an offline exam. A total of 180 questions will get asked in the Exam, and the aspirant has to solve them in 3 hours. All the questions will be of MCQ type. For every correct answer, one mark will get awarded, and no mark will get deducted for any wrong answer. Also, there is no partial marking scheme. There are three sections – applied science, Applied Mathematics, and engineering paper. The engineering paper consists of a hundred questions, and the rest will consists of 40 questions each. Every question of 1 mark.
DCET 2021 Preparation Tips:
- To remember better, start making short and simple notes.
- Please start with the Basic, solve the previous years’ question papers to get a hint about the upcoming Exam, and get prepared for it. Observe the type of questions and do practice those questions in which you have doubts
- To analyze the exam pattern, the best way to achieve it is by solving the previous year’s papers and sample papers given by them, and you can notice in which section and particularly in which part you are facing trouble.
Ans. A total of 180 questions in the total present in the Exam and the aspirant has to solve them in 3 hours. All the questions will be of MCQ type. For every correct answer, one mark will get awarded, and no mark will get deducted for any wrong answer.
Q. What are the dates to be remembered by the aspirant?
Ans. From the third week of May 2021, the registration will get started. They will last until the end week of May 2021. In the third week of July 2021, the Karnataka DCET exam will be conducted, which will be of 3 hours. The commencement of results will take place in the fourth week of July 2021.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th