DIET Exam 2021: Eligibility, Entrance Test, Marks: DIET Delhi Admission 2021 SCERT proposes two years of primary education (D. El. Ed.) and two years of pre-school education (DPSE) training courses for the State Council of Educational Research and Training. The DIET Delhi admission can be given to candidates who completed 10 + 2 at 50 percent rates. Any applicant interested should apply online. Shortlists are made in the qualification examination based on merit.
DIET Delhi Admission Fee Payments:
- The fee for the application for D.I.E.T is 2500 INR
- Complete the payment through Debit card, credit card, Net Banking
- No offline payment is allowed
- Class 10 and class 12 grade card
- DOB certificate
- Reserved category certificate issued by Govt. (for reserved category).
DIET Delhi Admission Eligibility Criteria:
- Students should be within the age of 24 years.
- Should be in good health and be free from communicable disease/defect
- Should pass 10+2 from CBSE or equivalent
- For marks calculation out of best 5, the language will be considered
If two candidates get the same marks, then the following will be considered:
- The candidate with higher class 10 scores will be considered.
- Even after that tie exists, then the tie is broken by the date of birth.
- University will consider draw of lots.
DIET Delhi Admission Verification:
- Original secondary school certificate
- Sr. Secondary school scorecard
- Reserved category certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
Delhi Diet 2021 Seat Allotment Procedure:
Seats are allotted only through online. The process to check is
- Login using accurate credentials
- Enter registration number
- Click on the sign-in button
After a position is assigned, the candidates need to collect the allotment letter after paying Rs 1800. Then students should bring all the essential documents at the allotted diet institute. Provisional admission is provided to eligible candidates.
Fee Withdrawal After Payment:
If anyone wants to cancel the admission against the allotted seats, then the candidate should apply online.
DIET Delhi Admission Important Dates:
|Submission of Application Form online||01 week of Jun 2021|
|Last date to submit Application Form||02 Week of Jun 2021|
|Choices and Preferences Editing||02 Week of Jun 2021|
|Display of list of Selected candidates||02 Week of Jun 2021|
|Mandatory document verification at all 9 Govn DIET’s and SCERT||03 – 04 week of Jun 2021|
|Online correction/deletion/ addition in application form||04 week of Jun 2021|
|Display of Final Rank||01 week of Jul 2021|
|Declaration of 1st merit list for admission and reporting at the allotted center||01 week of Jul 2021|
|Declaration of 2nd merit list for admission and reporting at the allotted center||02 week of Jul 2021|
|Declaration of 3rd merit list for admission and reporting at the allotted center||03 week of Jul 2021|
|Declaration of 4th merit list for admission and reporting at the allotted center||03 week of Jul 2021|
|Declaration of 5th merit list for admission and reporting at the allotted center||Last week of Jul 2021|
|Commence of Session||Last week of Jul 2021|
DIET Delhi SCERT Admission Course Fee:
- Rs 5 is the admission fee
- Rs 100 is for caution money
- And Rs 150 per month is for candidate funds
- Rs 50 per month is for Maintenance and graduation fee
- Rs 500 per month is for Maintenance and graduation
- And Rs 500 per month is for ID development
SCERT tracks Delhi 9 DIET operations, which also run D.El.Ed:
The SFS Institutes were approved and agreed upon in nine Govt DIETs and 27 SFS Institutes. 27 DPSE Institutes. The DIETs are measured at roughly 1040. From the following table, the test DIET Delhi 2021 is complete.
Ans: Examination cell, the state council of Education Research, conducts Diet.
Ans: DIET only allows online applications.
Ans: Yes, DIET only allows fee payment online through Debit /credit card /internet banking.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th