DNB CET SS Examination 2021 is organized through the National Board of Examination (NBE) to provide admission to the candidates in various Super Specialty courses. DNB CET SS Examination is a type of qualifying-cum-ranking Examinations. Applicants will get admission in postgraduate or post-doctorate programs in different Indian Universities through this entrance examination.
DNB CET SS Examination 2021: The entrance test takes place twice a year. The National Board of Examination (NBE) oversees the DNB CET national entrance test. To give access to post-DNB / MD / MS Super Specialization courses, the DNB CET is performed.
It is also called the Centralized Entrance Test-SuperSpecialties (DNB-CET SS) of the Diplomate National Board. DNB CET is a qualifying test for admission into several postgraduate courses.
Including the direct 6-year period in the fields of plastic surgery, neuro-surgery, cardiothoracic and pediatric surgery. This article helps the applicant to obtain full details on the DNB CET SS Examination 2021.
DNB CET SS EXAM 2021
DNB CET SS Examination 2021 Headlines:
|Exam Name||DNB CET SS|
|Full-Form||Diplomate National Board Centralized Entrance Test Super Specialty|
|Exam Types||PG Level|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Courses Offered||SS Courses|
|Conducting Body||National Board of Examinations (NBE).|
|Exam Duration||03 Hours 30 minutes|
|Email ID: email@example.com|
DNB CET SS Examination 2021 Syllabus:
The Rule of Graduate Medical Education, according to the Information/ information divisions will be provided by the DNB CET SS Examination Syllabus.
There are going to be various phases in Part A and Part B. In Section A, the following topics are included: Microbiology, Pathology, Biochemistry, Anatomy, Psychology, Forensic Medicine, Pharmacology.
The following topics are included in Section B: Radiology, Orthopedics, Dermatology, Neuroscience, General Medicine, Biomedical Research, Statistics, ENT and SPM, Pediatrics, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Anesthesiology, General Surgeon,
DNB CET SS Importants Dates:
Some of the important dates are listed below, they also indicate a similar pattern is followed by the tentative dates year over year.
|Release of Notification||1st week of November 2021|
|Application Form availability||1st week of November 2021|
|Application form submissions||3rd week of November 2021|
|Availability of Mock test||3rd week of December 2021|
|Availability of Admit card||4th week of December 2021|
|NEET PG exam||1st week of January 2021|
|Results||4th week of January 2021|
|Process of Counseling||4th week of February 2021|
DNB CET SS EXAM 2021 News
DNB CET SS Examination Eligibility Criteria:
Competitors are advised to review the following DNB
- CET Eligibility Requirements before applying for their application structure:
- Only Indian nationals may send applications.
- For the temporary MBBS / MBBS, pass endorsement, applicants are required to apply.
- In MCI or State MCI, applicants are eligible to enroll.
DNB CETSS Examination Application Form:
- Before filling in the application form, applicants are advised to go through the data brochure carefully.
- Only via the online mode will the DNB CET 2021 application form be available.
- If the application form is found to be incomplete, the application form will be rejected by the authority and no further application will be made.
- Applicants will be able to select, according to their convenience, the city of the examination center.
- Applicants will not be able to adjust the testing center until they have finished it. However, it is only until the last date of submission of the form that the correction of such details would be allowed.
- The printout of the application form should also be maintained for future reference by applicants.
DNB CETSS Pattern:
- Candidates will be given three hours and thirty minutes to attempt the test.
- Multiple-choice questions will be there.
- The paper will be divided into two sections: paper A and paper B.
- The exam is going to begin online.
DNB CET SS Examination Preparation Tips:
- Follow the schedule strictly.
- Go over the syllabus and test information before training starts. The solution of maximum questions.
- Test mock-up exercise.
- Make short notes and review frequently. Take a routine of significant and healthy feeding.
- Take a routine of significant and healthy feeding.
- Get enough sleep.
- Learn skills in time management and work in a scheduled environment
- Stop junk foods such as dried fruits and provide a balanced diet.
- Stop distractions.
- Be compliant and concentrated
- Keep calm during an exam
- Applicants must set an
- appropriate timetable for learning.
- The aspirant must study the exam
- pattern and syllabus before beginning the training.
- In each subject studied, the revision
- must be performed periodically by the aspirants.
- Aspirants must address the question papers and sample papers of the previous year
- in order to understand the type of questions that arise in the examination.
- Applicants must take care of their eating and sleep.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th