What is DU MD / MS Ayurved 2021? How students can apply for this exam?
DU MD/MS Ayurved refers to the Ayurved postgraduate admissions/courses provided at the Delhi University. To grant admission in various MS or MD Ayurved courses, the Delhi University organizes an annual entrance exam. The exam is popularly known as PGET.
The FAUM organizes this exam each year. The qualification of this exam makes students highly eligible for admissions at Delhi University.
This article provides you the right information for applying to MD/MS Ayurved-2021 in the Faculty of Ayurvedic and Unani Medicine, Delhi University.
DU MD/MS AYURVED 2021: The Faculty of Ayurvedic and Unani Medicines of DU will release the dates for the entry to the MD/MS course for the session 2021-2023. The entry to the 3-year course will be based totally on the AIA PGET 2021. DU considers the scores of AIA PGET annually for entry of interested aspirants into the MD/MS course.
Aspirants are to fill in the Application Form and submit it duly on time. Only aspirants who have completed a one-year mandatory rotating internship in a recognized hospital will be eligible for entry. All the details regarding the AIA PGET 2021 will be available on the official website of DU. For details regarding the important dates, eligibility criteria, Application Form, and merit list about the entry in the MD/MS course can be availed by reading the info given below.
- The fee amount will be Rs.1500/- if paid offline and Rs.1550/- if paid online for General and OBC candidates.
- The amount will be Rs.1300/- offline and Rs.1350/- in online payment by Scheduled tribes and casts.
DU MD/MS AYURVED 2021 Application Form:
The aspirants can now visit the official website at www.fmsc.ac.in for Online Registrations. For this, the aspirant first needs to generate the login credentials. After login into the applicant’s account, he/she can fill the Application Form online. This is followed by the remittance of the Application Fee.
- For SC/ST and PwD category, the App. The fee is INR 2000/-.
- For all other (unreserved, OBC) categories, the App. The fee is INR 3000/-.
DU MD/MS AYURVED 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Aspirants must carefully read the eligibility criteria before applying for the admission process. The following info is based on the one provided last year and is meant for reference purpose:
MD/MS- Ayurved – For 50% DU Quota:
Aspirants are mandated to have cleared the final Ayurvedacharya (BAMS) exam from the DU. He/she must have completed a one-year rotating internship at a recognized Hospital as on or before 30th October 2021. The aspirants are also mandated for registration with the State Council Board of Ayurvedic & Unani Medicine/ CCIM.
For 50% All India Quota:
Aspirants must have cleared the final BAMS exam from a law instituted University and recognized by CCIM & DU. He/she must have compulsorily executed a year of rotating internship at a recognized Hospital as on or before 30th October 2021. The aspirants must also be registered with the State Council Board of Ayurvedic & Unani Medicine/ CCIM.
Documents required for DU MD/MS AYURVED 2021:
Online Application Form:
- Aspirants are required to scan the following documents before filling out the App. Form.
- Aspirant’s Passport Size photograph
- Applicant’s Scanned Signature
- Self-attested copy of High School/Higher Secondary Certificate for date of birth verification
- Self-attested copy of BAMS certificate of qualification
- Self-attested copy of detailed marks certificate of I, II, III and Professional exam of BAMS
- Self-attested copy of detailed marks certificate of Master’s Degree/ Bachelor’s Degree
- Self-attested copy of attempt certificate of BAMS exam
- Self-attested copy of the certificate of rotating internship at a recognized Hospital
- Self-attested copy of the caste certificate, if applicable
- Self-attested copy of Person with Disability certificate
- Self-attested copy of the Admit Card of AIA PGET- 2021
- Self-attested copy of the Scorecard of AIA PGET-2021
DU MD / MS Ayurved-2021 Examination Pattern:
The following section is providing the details about the test taken for the MS/MD Ayurved 2021.
- Exam conducted for admissions in DU MS/MD Ayurved will be an offline exam.
- Students appearing in the exam will have a time of 2 hours.
- 100 Questions in the multiple-choice format will constitute the complete paper.
- All questions will be according to the level of BAMS Ayurvedacharya.
- The total targeted marks will be 400 marks
- Hindi and English will be the two specific languages used in the exam.
DU MD / MS Ayurved 2021 Preparation Tips:
Some of the important preparation tips for the applicants are as follows;
- Keenly check the examination pattern for the PGET 2021.
- Have a good understanding of the topics prescribed in the PGET 2021 exam syllabus.
- Give setting to your plan for preparation.
- Learn the complete syllabus a week before the exam and take the remaining week in revision.
- If you can solve and attempt the past papers and mock tests, respectively, then this will positively influence your preparation.
DU MD/MS AYURVED 2021 Important Dates:
- The Application Form availability will commence from the 1st week of Sept 2021.
- The submission of the Application form will last until the 2nd week of Sept 2021.
DU MD/MS AYURVED 2021 Merit List:
For entry in the DU MD/MS Ayurved course, the Faculty of the concerned department of DU prepares a merit list for the selection o the aspirants. The concerned authority will publish the Merit List of the eligible aspirants at the official website fmsc.ac.in and du.ac.in. The aspirants on the merit list will have to appear before the Joint Admission Committee for counseling and entry on the dates specified.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Ans. Yes, the aspirant must pay separately for all the courses he/she has applied for.
Ans. Yes, any aspirant can apply for the withdrawal of entry before the Entry process ends.
Ans. Aspirants are recommended to bring along both the original certificates and photocopies of the original documents at the time of Counselling for verification. However, an aspirant must present the original certificates for allotment of the seat.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th