What is DU DSE M.Com Entrance Exam 2021? How students can apply for this exam?
DU DSE M.Com 2021 is an entrance exam conducted by Delhi University to offer postgraduate courses. Delhi University (DU) offers one of the most reputable Social Sciences and Economics courses at the Delhi School of Economics.
Before applying for DU DSE M.Com or any other exam, the candidates’ first most responsibility is to make sure that if they are eligible for the exam or not.
Please check this for details of the DU DSE M.Com 2021 entrance exam.
DU DSE M.Com Entrance Exam: Delhi School of Economics, Delhi University, is a well-recognized institution in India for offering one of the finest courses in Social Sciences and Economics. This college associated with multiple journals over the years, three of which were more famously known. It frequently hosts world-class conferences, seminars, and workshops, which have attracted some of the topics of academics from all over the world.
DU DSE is renowned for the M.com course it offers. It’s a two-year course, and the aspirants must comply with the eligibility criteria before applying for this course.
- The aspirants will pay the fee through demand draft in favor of Delhi University.
- The application charges are Rs.4001/-
How to Apply for DU M.Com?
The University of Delhi will open registrations for DSE M.Com on their website. All the aspirants that are interested in registering must visit the official website to apply. There are no options that allow you to use offline. Aspirants would have to fill in their details and communication details in the registration form and must submit it before the deadline. Aspirants that do not provide their application before the due date will have their registration rejected for the exam.
DU M.Com Exam Eligibility Criteria:
The aspirant must fulfill the following conditions before the validation of their application form.
- Aspirants must have passed B.Com/ B.A in Economics.
- 50% of the total seats are filled by a Merit List, whereas the rest of the seats are filled based on the entrance exam.
Aspirants must secure a minimum of,
- 40% for General quota
- 36% for OBC quota
- 20% for ST/SC quota
- An international student given a choice to either choose between a test conducted by the department or to turn in their GRE scores along with at least two recommendation letters written by their academic coaches.
DU DSE M.Com 2021 Exam Pattern:
The willing candidates for appearing in DU DSE M.Com 2021 entrance exam should check out the following exam pattern.
- The DU DSE M.Com exam will have 03 hours, consisting of 100 objective questions carrying 400 marks.
- The positive response for every correct answer will acquire 04 marks, and the negative response or wrong answers will cut 01 marks.
- It will be a question paper of four sections, each with 25 questions.
- The examiner’s subjects will ask questions are Accounting, Economics, Mathematics and Statistics, Management, Income Tax law, Business organization, and company law.
- The first section of the paper will be economics (including Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, and Indian Economy Problems)
- The second will be Accounting, including Corporate Accounting, Financial Accounting, Management Accounting, and Cost Accounting.
- Business Statistics and Mathematics and Business Statistics.
- The fourth and final section will be about Management, Business Organization, Company Law, Business Law, and Income Tax Law.
DU DSE M.Com 2021 Exam Preparation Tips:
- First of all, take a rough idea for the exam pattern.
- The candidates will start preparation according to the idea they take from the syllabus.
- Do read the books which give you the exact exam material.
- Create a group study environment.
DU DSE M.Com 2021 Exam Dates:
|Start of DU M.Com Online Registration||May 2021|
|Last Date of DU M.Com Online Registration||June 2021|
|DU M.Com Entrance Test 2019||July 2021|
|DU M.Com Result Announcement||July 2021|
DU DSE M.Com Exam Pattern:
Whoever wants to write the entrance exam must be well versed with their Bachelor’s concepts and must also be educated in the topics mentioned below,
- Microeconomic theory
- Macroeconomic theory
- Mathematical techniques used by economists
- Probability, statistics, and elementary econometrics.
The exam will get conducted in an offline mode. Questions will get asked in the form of Multiple Choice. There will be positive and negative markings depending on the answers filled in.
DU M.Com Application Fee:
Eligible aspirants must pay Ts.4001 as an application fee for seeking entry. Everyone needs to turn in a deposit draft, which will then be used during publications, conventions and to hold special seminars throughout the year.
Admission Procedure for DU DSE M.Com:
The procedure for entry gets conducted according to the rules laid out by the University of Delhi. The aspirants must present documents relevant to the entry process. There are rules set by the authoritative bodies in case of a tie between aspirants in both kinds of entry processes.
The students must submit the documents mentioned below along with their application at the time of their entry,
- Class 10th original certificate
- Class 12th original certificate
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Marks sheet and provisional certification for the conducted Entrance Exam
- Character certificate, for the last six months only
- If applicable, a Category certificate
- Two recent passport size photos (self-attested)
- For qualified students outside of Delhi, a Migration certificate
- Aspirants belonging to the PwD category must present a certificate after which
- Aspirants must note that any request for the alteration of the allotted day of counseling will be encouraged.
The Counselling of DU DSE M.Com will get held in the Department of Commerce in Delhi School of Economics, DU. All the eligible aspirants will get all the required information regarding counseling from the University’s official website. Aspirants must go through the instructions thoroughly before attending counseling. Aspirants must be informed that they should be present on the allotted day of counseling and if otherwise, their seat will have to get offered to the next eligible aspirant that’s in line.
The aspirants must carry their original documents as well as their eligibility category certificates. The Entry Committee’s call for the selection of aspirants will be final for the selection in the M.Com course.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
They are almost the same as the undergraduate placements, but there will be a significant hike in the salary package.
There are two ways to go about this. One is by the entrance exam that the University conducts, and the other is by Merit achieved by the student in the UG course.
DSE is among the top institutions in the country for M.com. As much competition as this college attracts, it’s not an extremely hard task to get in. You must prepare well for the entrance exam and secure the required marks to gain entry into the program.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th