GNIHM JET 2021 Exam: Exam Date, Application Form, Syllabus, Preparation Tips: The Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management (GNIHM) conducts an All-India level Joint Entrance Test (JET) to give aspirants admission to hospitality courses it offers. HM JET is also widely known as JIS Entrance Test. Candidates need to clear this exam conducted by the college, in order to secure admission in BHSM and BHMCT courses.
GNIHM JET 2021 Exam Highlights:
|Name||Guru Nanak Institute Of Hotel Management Joint Entrance Test|
|Popularly known as||GNIHM JET|
|Conducting Body||Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management (GNIHM)|
|Language options available||English|
|Total number of questions||120|
|Subjects/sections||English, general knowledge, current affairs|
GNIHM JET 2021 Exam Courses Offered:
- BSC in Hospitality & Hotel Management
- Bachelor in Hospitality Management (BHM)
- Bachelor in Hotel Management & Catering Technology (BHMCT)
- MSC in Hospitality and Hotel Management
- Diploma in Hotel and Hospitality Operation
- MBA in Hospitality & Hotel Management
GNIHM JET 2021 Exam Important Dates:
- Application form filling date: 2ndweek of December 2021
- Last date to apply: 3rdweek of May 2021
- September 4 and 11, 2021 (Online)
- July 8 and July 9, 2021 (Online)
- June 12-13, 2021 (Online)
GNIHM JET 2021 Exam Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have passed their 10+2 or higher secondary examination to secure admission in UG level hospitality courses
- For PG courses, candidates must have graduated in any stream.
- For Diploma in Hotel and Hospitality Operation, candidates must have cleared their Class 10 or Class 12 or graduated in any stream.
- Age Limit: Upper limit of 22 years for admission in Bachelor degree courses and 25 years for MSc/MBA in Hospitality and Hotel Management course.
GNIHM JET 2021 Exam Application Form:
- Candidates can access the application form through the official website of Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel management.
- Applicants need to pay the application fee (Rs 1,000) via Debit/Credit card or through demand draft/cheque.
- The applicant will receive his/her admit card from the institution via post, email or courier services.
- The applicant can then select their test day and appear for the examination.
GNIHM JET 2021 Exam Pattern:
- Offline mode
- Total questions: 120
- MCQs (115)
- Descriptive (5)
- Each MCQ carries 1 mark and each descriptive question carries 7 marks.
- Duration: 2 hours (120 minutes)
- No negative marking
- Hotel Management Entrance Examinations
- Law Entrance Examinations
- Management Entrance Examinations
- Media and Journalism Entrance Examinations
- Medical Entrance Examinations
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th