Goa D.El.Ed Admission 2021: The basic education diploma program (D.El.Ed) is a set designed specifically for untrained teachers working in elementary/secondary schools in various countries of the country. Obtaining 45% of the total score, which has passed the examination 12 times, the candidate passing the 12th examination is eligible to take the test. Qualified applicants can download the application and submit it to the university with all the required documents. The entrance is based on an oral interview. Scroll down to find out more about eligibility, reservations, and more.
Application for admission to D.El.Ed (English), D.El.Ed. Candidate. (Marathi) through other applications. If the candidates are selected at the same time, it is necessary to choose one of the candidates in writing. The Two-year Diploma Guide for Basic Education is available from the office of the director of the Regional Educational Training Institute (DIET) in Poruborimu.
Goa D.El.Ed Admission Dates 2021:
|Start of receiving the application forms||4th Week of Mar 2021|
|Last date for submission of the duly filled application forms||2nd Week of Apr 2021|
|Skill test||4th week Apr to 1st week May 2021|
|Display of list of the selected candidates||4th week of May 2021|
|Last date to confirm the admission and pay the fees||1st Week of Jun 2021|
|Admission for first waiting list||2nd Week of Jun 2021|
|Admission for second waiting list||2nd Week of Jun 2021|
Goa D.El.Ed Admission Eligibility Criteria:
- The minimum qualification condition will require the candidate to pass 12 points (mode 10 + 2) with a score of at least 50%. Candidates for the test of March 12 / April 2021 take D.EI.Ed. You can apply for the race.
- The candidate has been an orphan resident for 15 years and has tried to pass one time with 10 + 2 mode or equivalent to the current art/commerce/science current in high school.
- Marathi Intermediate D.EI.Ed. Applicant students must pass the Marathi 10 + 2 mode or the equivalent H + S.S.C.E. (class 12).
- Pass an English subject only in a level 12 English course with a score of at least 45% Pass an SC / ST in at least 40% of English questions.
- Marathi subjects – Students must pass at least SC / ST 40% and 45% of other intermediate category Marathi courses.
Applicants must study the following core subjects in high school:
- At least 45% in English and 40% in SC / ST (required).
- Hindi / Marathi / Kandana / Sanskrit / Canada / Urdu (medium)
- Mathematics / Physics / Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science / History / Geography / Politics / Sociology / Psychology / Economics (Optional)
Goa D.El.Ed Admission 2021 Application Form:
- The request is provided in a calendar at the director’s office of Porvorim of the Regional Institute for Educational Training (DIET).
- Applications after the deadline are not accepted.
- Applicants must check the eligibility criteria before completing the application.
- The request should be filled in carefully, as it is necessary to provide all the details. Therefore, applicants must ensure that all of the data they provide is intact.
- Attach the last photo I.D. to your request and attach all the documents below.
Plan a two-year diploma program:
- Start receiving applications for the fourth week of March 2021
- Application deadline closed during the second week of April 2021
- Technical tests start from week 4 to May 1, 2021
- May 4, 2021, to see a list of selected candidates
- 1st week of 2021, the last day to confirm admission and pay fees
- The waiting list for the second week of June 2021
- Joined for the second waiting list during the second week of June 2021
- Birth certificate
- 15 years of residence/residence permit
- Transfer certificate from a previous establishment
- Mark as high school or equivalent
- Category certificate held by the competent authority
- If the candidate is already employed, no proof of experience and objection provided by the agency will be provided.
Admission Procedure FOR Goa D.El.Ed:
- The admission notice will be posted on the official website or in the newspaper.
- When a candidate applies, the employee must review the application, review the applicant’s appeal, and then interview the appropriate candidate.
- The list of selected candidates is displayed on the bulletin board. Applicants wishing to register must pay for the course.
- The entrance is based on an oral interview.
About the Ministry of Education:
The head of the Ministry of Education is an orphan, Porubariamu. He was released from Portuguese rule in 1961 and made remarkable progress in further education. The directors are supported by the co-director (administration), six deputy directors of university education, adult education, and vocational training, six assistant education directors, the director of professional practice, and the director of environmental education.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th