GSAT 2021 Exam: It is conducted by GITAM University, which offers many undergraduate and postgraduate courses. It is a national Level Exam that gets held every year. This exam makes way for the aspirants into some excellent undergraduate and postgraduate Science program which is offered by the GITAM University. This University has three campuses, respectively, in Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Visakhapatnam. The tentative date for conduct this exam is May 2021, and the same will get conducted in offline mode.
GSAT 2021 Exam Highlights:
|Exam Name||GSAT 2021 Exam|
|Full-Form||GITAM Science Admission Test|
|Exam Types||UG & PG Level|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Conducting Body||GITAM Institute of Science|
|Exam Mode||Offline (PPT)|
|Exam Duration||03 Hours|
GSAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
It gets advised that the aspirant applying for any course must check the eligibility criteria so that they may be sure that their application form will not get rejected on a criteria basis. Various criteria get mentioned below.
- The applicant must have passed their 10+2 for applying to India under the graduation course or graduated in the science stream with a minimum of 50% to appear for the exam. Less than 50% of the aspirant’s application gets rejected.
- The exam will get conducted once every year.
- The exam will have 60 questions that will be objective and will carry one mark each. Which gets no negative marking.
- The duration for both UG and PG exams is one hour.
- Entries will get solely given based on runs scored by the aspirants in the exam.
For Undergraduate Courses GSAT Exam 2021:
- For BEM, five years of integrated M.Sc and BCA.
- The aspirant who wants an entry into the program discussed above must be a science student and have scored 50% marks in the same qualifying exam of Higher Secondary.
- The student applying for forms are appearing for their final exam this year are also eligible to give the exam.
For B.Sc with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry:
An aspirant who wants an entry in the program mentioned above must have Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry at their 10+2 level, and the student must score a minimum of 50% marks in the same subjects.
For Postgraduate Courses: GSAT 2021 Exam:
If the aspirant is applying for their PG courses, they must qualify the eligibility criteria that gets mentioned below for M.Sc Applied Mathematics
An aspirant who will apply for this program must have a B.Sc degree with Mathematics as one of the main subjects.
For M.Sc Chemistry:
The aspirant who is applying for this program must have a degree of B.Sc course with chemistry as one of the main subjects.
There are many specialization subjects that this college provides with M.Sc. The condition is the same that the specialization subject aspirant chooses for master must have an undergraduate degree in the same subject.
GSAT Exam 2021 Exam Important Dates:
|GITAM GSAT 2021 Application form||Started|
|Last date for submitting the Application form||25th April 2021|
|Issuing date of Admit Card||One week before from exam date|
|Examination||4th May 2021|
|Results||9th May 2021|
|Counseling||18th May 2021|
GSAT 2021 Exam Pattern:
- The exam will have 60 objective-type questions.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- The exam will get conducted in offline mode, and the aspirants will get an OMR sheet to fill in the answers.
- The aspirant who gets the exam will have to choose a test code that will be dependent on the course they are to pursue.
- The distribution of questions will depend on the exam and course selected by the aspirant.
- With every correct answer, the aspirant scores one mark, and there will be no negative marking.
- The syllabus will get provided for each course in the brochure of GSAT. If the aspirant is applying for the undergraduate course, then the syllabus will be based on the 10+2 level. And the syllabus for the post-graduation course is based on the qualifying degree knowledge field that the aspirant chooses to give. Basic the standard of the question asked will be of the graduation level.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Ans: Application fees can get made in offline and online mode.
Ans: There is no negative marking in the exam.
Ans: Exam 60 questions are asked. The exam will get conducted in offline mode.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th