What is GSIB-GET 2021? How students can apply for this exam?
GSIB GET 2021 is a joint university-level admission exam. The conducting body for this exam is the GITAM School of International Business. It will conduct for admissions in various MBA Programs offered at the GITAM University.
The conducting frequency for GSIB GET exam once every year. To get admission in MBA courses, students will have to pass the GSIB GET 2021.
GSIB GET 2021aspirants should first check the eligibility before appearing in it. This article helps students who want to get information such as exam patterns, registration fees, tips, etc.
GSIB GET 2021 Exam: Dates, Registration, Eligibility, Syllabus & Pattern, GSIB GET is a university-level exam. Organized by the GITAM School of International Business under the GITAM University. The exam tests the eligibility of students for taking admission into various MBA programs. These programs are:
- MBA in International Business (IB)
- MBA in International Banking and Finance (IBF)
- MBA in Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management (GLSCM)
- PGDBA (Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics)
GSIB GET 2021 Highlights:
|Full Exam Name||GITAM School of International Business|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Exam Types||PG Level|
|Conducted By||GITAM University|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
GSIB GET 2021 News
If you are interested in giving the GSIB GET exam, then you must be aware of all the details associated with it. Read further to know all the important information related to GSIB GET 2021, such as the exam date, application form, application fee, eligibility criteria, exam center, exam pattern, admit card, results, etc.
- There will an online application process for GSIB GET 2021.
- The students will pay GSIB GET 2021 registration fee before filling the application form.
- The application fees for GSIB GET will be Rs.1500/- and candidates can use debit or credit cards.
GSIB GET 2021 Admission Process:
For the admission process follow these instructions:
Step 1: Register for GET 2021
The registration portal will be opened on the website for a limited time. You can register yourself for the NATA exam through it.
Step 2: Download GET Admit card
For the admit card you don’t have to go to the office, you can download it via the website. Just go the website and search for the examination and after providing your application number you can download your admit card.
Step 3: Appear for GET entrance exam
You have to prepare according to the syllabus and must take care of the time because no additional time will be awarded to you if you come late.
Step 4: Check GET exam result
The method of the announcement of the result is online. For that, you have to go to the website and search for the results. It’ll show the latest announced results
Step 5: GET Counseling
The counseling procedure entirely depends on your merit position like other Universities. You’ll only be eligible for counseling if you passed the cut-off of the exam.
GSIB GET 2021 Examination Pattern:
The pattern for GSIB-GET is described below as:
- GSIB will follow the online mode for the exam.
- All questions will be Multiple Choice Questions.
- GSIB GET-2021 papers will have 120 total questions with 120 marks.
- The paper will have four sections. The sections are verbal ability and data interpretation, having 40 questions, 30 questions from quantitative aptitude, and ten questions from business knowledge.
- One Correct answer will secure one mark.
- Negative marking in GSIB GET 2021will not be applicable.
GSIB GET 2021 Preparation Tips:
Here are some tips candidates can practice for preparation
- Start the preparation by making a timetable.
- Set the schedule according to the available time.
- Prepare topics given in the syllabus of GSIB GET 2021.
- Newspaper reading is essential for getting advanced knowledge.
- The previous year’s papers-solving technique will help a lot during preparation.
- Do some mock tests conducted for GSIB GET2021.
- Make sure of a healthy diet through the preparation period.
GSIB GET 2021 Application Form:
The application form for the exam is available online on the official website www.gsib.gitam.edu. The last date to submit the applications is during February 2021. Steps to fill the application form through online and offline mode given below.
Online Application Form:
Go to the official website and click on the admission tab. Select the option " Apply" and enter all your information asked in the form. Make sure you fill all the mandatory (*) blocks. Then submit a half-filled application that will get rejected. So carefully provide all the details.
All the information that you fill in the form should be accurate and valid. It will be cross-checked by the authorities when you reach the next level.
Submit all the relevant documents asked, such as:
- Provisional certificate or original degree of your graduation or any other
- Date of Birth certificate
- 10th and 12th mark sheet and examination certificate
- Demand Draft
- Result card of your qualifying exam
Offline Application Form:
Go to the official website of GITAM University and download the form. Take a printout of it. Fill all the required details and information in it carefully. Draw a Demand Draft (DD) in the name of the GITAM School of International
Business. Send the duly filled form and the DD to the official address of the university in Vishakhapatnam.
GSIB GET 2021 Exam Pattern:
- The exam will organize in online mode.
- It will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- The total time provided to complete the exam is 2 hours.
- There will be a maximum number of 120 questions in the exam.
- Aspirants will get one mark for every question answered correctly.
The question paper will get divided into four different sections. They are:
- Verbal Ability: 40 Q and 40 marks Logic and Data Interpretation: 40 Q and 40 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 30 Q and 30 marks
- International Business (IB)/ Business-General Knowledge: 10 Q and ten marks
Preparation Tips for the GSIB GET 2021 Exam:
- Aspirants seeking admission into the various MBA programs must prepare
- a study plan and stick to it.
- Go through the exam syllabus and exam pattern carefully and start
- preparing accordingly.
- Focus on understanding the concepts and techniques.
- Make sure you clear your doubts and queries related to any topic from a good teacher or friend.
- Practice mock tests and previous year question papers to get into the complete zone of the exam.
- Practice regularly, and revise important topics daily.
GSIB GET 2021 Eligibility Criteria for MBA programs:
Aspirants must have completed their bachelor’s degree from any recognized university with at least 50% marks.
- Aspirants who are awaiting the results of their final year in graduation are eligible to apply. However, they must submit their mark sheet as proof by September 2021.
- Aspirants seeking admission into PGDBA must have a graduation or postgraduation degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Business Administration, Economics, Technology, Commerce, and Computer Application.
Aspirants who have obtained the following test scores are eligible to apply:
- CAT: 50% or more
- XAT: 50% or more
- MAT: 70% or more
- NMAT: 140 scores or more
- GMAT: 500 scores or more
- CMAT: 150 scores or more
GSIB GET 2021 Application Fee:
- Applicants have to pay INR 1065 for MBA or PGDBA courses. (If taking admission through CAT, XAT, MAT, GMAT, CMAT, NMAT exam).
- Applicants have to pay INR 1580 for MBA or PGDBA courses. (If taking admission through the BET exam).
The fee payment is through any of the online modes:
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net banking
GSIB GET 2021 Exam Date:
The GSIB GET 2021 will be held in June 2021.
Admit Card of GSIB GET 2021:
The admit cards releases on the website of GITAM University.
- It contains essential details of the aspirant, such as name, date, and time of the entrance, exam center, etc. Aspirants have to carry the admit card while appearing for the exam. No one will be allowed inside the examination hall without the admit card.
- Admit card acts as an essential document for verification of the aspirant.
- It must appropriately keep until the admission made.
GSIB GET 2021 Exam Results:
The results of the exam will be released online. Aspirants who clear the written test have to go through the next rounds- Group Discussion and Personal Interview. These rounds conducted in cities such as Thiruvananthapuram, Chennai, Vishakhapatnam, Hyderabad, Delhi, Kolkata, Patna, Ranchi, Mumbai, Lucknow, Bengaluru, etc.
GSIB GET 2021 Exam Centre:
The GSIB GET 2021 Entrance exam will be conducted in the following test centers:
- Bengaluru, etc.
Top Related Entrance Exam:
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th