What is GUJCET Exam 2021? How students can apply for this exam?
GUJCET 2021 is an admission test. This test aims to provide admission in engineering, technology, and pharmacy program offered at private and government institutes of Gujarat. The conducting authority of GUJCET is GSHSEB.
The GU will give admission through GUJCET 2021 programs like B.Tech, B.E, and B.Pharma programs at various government and non-government institutes of Gujarat. One hundred seventy-five colleges are participating in this exam.
The aspirants from Gujarat who want to get admission in engineering and pharmacy programs must appear in GUJCET 2021. This exam conducting frequency is annual.
GUJCET 2021 Application Started, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, syllabus: There are multiple tests designed around the globe for different purposes. Therefore, GUJCET is made for aspirants who are pursuing admission in undergraduate engineering and pharmacy courses in various institutes of Gujarat. This test is taken in offline mode, and the aspirant must attempt tests for PCMB.
The GUJCET stands for the Gujarat Common Entrance test; GSEB conducts this exam as a common entrance exam for admission purposes in the Gujarat state. GSEB is an education board situated in Gujarat. This board takes care of all academic performances, regulations, and development in Gujarat state. For detailed information, you can read the Article Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET).
- January 21, 2021: GUJCET 2021 registration has been started. Click Here to apply.
Before applying for GUJCET, 2021, students will pay some application fees.
- The registration fee for GUJCET 2021 will be INR 300 only.
- The student will pay the application cost through online banking channels.
GUJCET 2021 Application Process:
Higher and secondary education in Gujarat Board will release the updated application form for 2021 GUJCET at the end of January around 25, 2021 online.
Note: For filling the GUJCET 2021 application form, the aspirants are required to meet the eligibility criteria. Factual and accurate information should be used because, during the document verification process, each entered data will be checked and verified. In case of any discrepancy, the aspirant may remove from the admission.
Steps for filling the Application of GUJCET 2021:
- Steps to fill GUJCET application:
Fee payment: The very level is fee payment, which is compulsory for an aspirant. The fee submission mode is online, and the fee amount is 300 also can be paid through the SBI system which is (credit, Debit, net banking)
Any SBI Epay can be used for the payment option;
- Registration: After free payment, the aspirant follows the next step of login to the registration portal which is allotted as a user ID
- Filling with Application Form: 3rd step is the aspirant enters personal, academic, and contact details.
GUJCET 2021 Exam Pattern:
The GSHSEB will follow the below exam pattern for GUJCET 2021:
- GSHSEB will do this exam in offline mode.
- The test duration will 03 hours.
- The exam will conduct in 03 mediums: English, Gujarati, and Hindi.
- The total number of MCQs in the GUJCET 2021 paper will be 120.
- The MCQs will choose from 03 subjects: Maths, Chemistry, and Physics.
- 01 correct answer will carry 01 marks.
- 01 incorrect answer will deduct 0.25 marks.
Exam Preparation Tips:
- Be updated with the changes occurring in your study area.
- To acquire the same energy again, go to bed and take a short snap of sleep.
- At least provide 01 to an hour for a particular subject.
- Take advantage of the teachers, fellow aspirants, and other experienced professionals.
- Be patient and do not take stress because too much pressure leads candidates to post-traumatic disorder.
GUJCET 2021 Important Dates:
|GUJCET application form release||21-Jan-21|
|Last date to submit the application form||05-Feb-21|
|Admit Card out||Mar-21|
|Provisional Answer key available||May-21|
|GUJCET 2021 Final Answer Key||May-21|
|Gujarat CET Result declaration||May-21|
|Counseling start date||May-21|
Syllabus for GUJCET EXAM 2021:
GSEB has NCERT 10+2 syllabus for the exam.
Below are details for each subject:
- Solid State
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- P-Block Elements – II
- Halo Alkanes and Halo Arenes
- Phenols and Ethers
- Chemical Kinetics
- surface Chemistry
- F Block Elements
- Complex Salts or Co-ordination Compound
- Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Definite Integration
- Indefinite Integration
- Complex Numbers
- Matrices Determinants
- Permutation & Combination
- Sets, Relations & Functions
- Theory of Equations
- Three-Dimensional Geometry
- Electric Charge & Electric Field
- Electrostatic Potential & Capacitance
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Electric Current
- Magnetism & Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Ray Optics
- Wave Optics
- Dual Nature of Radiation & Matter
- Semi-Conductor Electronics
- Communication System
Exam pattern of GUJCET Entrance Exam:
|Subjects||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
- Marks: 120
- Subject: Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Bio
- No of questions: 40 each with a total of 120
- Maximum marks: 40+40+40=120
- Question type: Multiple choice questions (MCQs)
Four options for each MCQs out of mentioned options only one is correct.
Languages: The paper languages are English, Hindi, Gujarati
Preparation Tips for GUJCET 2021:
Sample papers are the best way to prepare for the GUJCET 2021 exam because they are available in a fair amount so anyone can solve them for preparation purposes. This way, one can get the concept of GUJCET and learn about it in a better way. The sample papers would help to develop strong problem-solving skills and help them to identify the weak areas.
Furthermore, other benefits are time management, which aspirants learn while practicing sample material, get familiar with the question types and worth. Earlier preparation can save the students from getting surprised on the exam day. So, this is a good idea to prepare for the test and understand its pattern. Critical features like the type of questions and marking scheme, language is essential to understand before an exam attempt. This information can help an aspirant to score well.
GUJCET 2021 Admit Card:
The Admit card is something that GUCET releases in the first week of March. Also, the admit card is available after its release online so students can get it from applicant accounts.
Q.What is the application fee?
Ans. It is INR 300
Q.When will the application form be released?
Ans. Higher and secondary education in Gujarat Board will release the updated application form for 2021 GUJCET at the end of January around 25, 2021 online.
Q.What is the mode of the exam?
Ans. This test is taken in offline mode, and the aspirant must attempt tests for physics, chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th