What is GVSAT Exam 2021? How students can apply for this exam?
GVSAT 2021 is a common entrance exam for Computer Science, Mechanical/Civil engineering. The Suresh Gyan Vihar University (SGVU) will conduct this exam.
The GVSAT qualified candidates get admission in various UG programs of SGVU. GVSAT 2021 is going to be held by the SGVU. It is a state-level exam. The students hoping to get admissions to SGVU will have to appear in the GVSAT entrance exam 2021.
The GVSAT is conducting one time a year. Through this exam, admission will provide for law, management, and engineering. The applicants should check GVSAT 2021 eligibility before applying for the exam.
This article will help students get information about GVSAT-2021, such as eligibility, important dates and application process, etc.
GVSAT 2021: Suresh Gyan Vihar University (SGVU) annually hosts a state-level entrance test commonly known as Gyan Vihar Scholastic Aptitude Test (GVSAT). The test is by this private university situated in Jaipur, Rajasthan for entry into different branches of Engg. The entrance test is for getting into branches like Computer Science (CS), Electrical, Mechanical, or Civil Engg.
- There is not no notice announced regarding the GVSAT 2021 examination application form, when it comes you will be notified.
- Applicants who belong to any nation can apply for this entrance exam.
- Candidates whose age is a minimum of 17 years can apply for this examination.
GVSAT 2021 Exam Highlights:
|Full Exam Name||Gyan Vihar Scholastic Aptitude Test(GVSAT)|
|Exam Conducting Body||Suresh Gyan Vihar University|
|Exam Mode||Offline as well as Online|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Exam Duration||1 Hour|
|Type and Number of Question||Objective Type & 120 questions|
|Sections||Physics/Biology, Chemistry, English Proficiency, Mathematics|
|Offered Courses||B. Tech|
GVSAT 2021 News
The concerned power has scheduled the GVSAT exams online and offline beginning from 1st May 2021 up to 14th May 2021. The online aptitude test is conducted only with English as a medium for 2 hours.
GVSAT 2021 will require some application fees.
- Registration fees for GVSAT-2021 will pay through online banking channels.
- Application fees for registration in GVSAT are Rs.850 for students of all categories.
SGVU-GVSAT 2021 Admission Process:
The admission process of SGVU-GVSAT 2021 consists of the following steps:
Step 1: Register for SGVU-GVSAT
For the registration, you have to fill the application form which is available on the website of the University. After that, you have to submit the registration fee.
Step 2: Download SGVU-GVSAT Admit card
For the admit card you don’t have to go to the office, you can download it via the website. Just go the website and search for the examination and after providing your application number you can download your admit card.
Step 3: Appear for the SGVU-GVSAT entrance exam
Don’t forget to bring your admit card with you and try to reach the center before the starting time.
Step 4: SGVU-GVSAT exam result
You can check your position, score-card, and marks got in each subject on the website after the publication of the results. You can also download it.
Step 5: SGVU-GVSAT 2021 Counseling
The counseling procedure entirely depends on your merit position like other Universities. You’ll only get the call if you cleared the exam successfully.
GVSAT 2021 Exam Pattern:
The GVSAT 2021 exam pattern for aspirants is below:
- The exam will conduct through both online/offline will computer-based tests.
- The test will consist of MCQs from English, Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics.
- The GVSAT 2021 contains 240 total marks in the test.
- For solving the paper, the time will be 90 minutes.
- The correct answer will award with plus one marks
- No negative marking will deduct on wrong answers.
Exam Preparation Tips:
Aspirants must follow these GVSAT preparation tips to get success in the exam:
- Download the syllabus from the website of GVSAT and read it carefully.
- Examine previous papers of the exam.
- Schedule the whole syllabus according to daily study time
- Make your concept clear about all topics.
- Solve past papers of GVSAT and practice mock tests.
- Never compromise your health during study hours. Take some healthy food & rest as well.
The following dates are deemed important by the conducting power for the interested entrants appearing for the aptitude test.
- The date for registration: 1st March 2021 till 4th April 2021.
- All the registered students will be provided with their Admit Cards online on 18th April 2021.
- The GVSAT 2021 will be a computer-based test conducted online starting from 1st May up to 14th May 2021.
- Results will be announced online on the official website of SGVU on 1st June 2021.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for GVSAT 2021:
- The Age Limit of students appearing for the exam has to be above 17 years. There is no upper threshold to the age limit.
- The aspirants must have completed 10+2. Minimum aggregate required.
- There are no nationality or residential criteria applied for eligibility for the aptitude test.
APPLICATION FORM GVSAT 2021:
- The conducting power will release the Application Form for the exam from the very first day the registration begins. Registrations are to be officially closed on 4th April 2021.
- First, the student must register himself on the official website by providing an email ID and phone number. The website creates a unique ID and password for the entrant and is a must to send the registered email ID.
- On submitting the Application Form, the students have to make a payment of INR 500 as Registration fees.
- The payment of the Registration Fees can be made offline via NEFT or RTGS and online via Net Banking, Credit Card, or Debit Card.
- The entrants are requested to carefully read the eligibility criteria before applying for the aptitude test.
The GVSAT happens across 38 major cities in India. The entrants assigned the liberty to make a selection of their exam center based on their suitability while filling up the Application Form. The students are requested to make the decision wisely before submitting the form as the conducting power will entertain no further changes. The students need to choose among the mentioned 38 cities provided in a separate column in the Application form.
ADMIT CARD: The Admit Card is mandated to appear for the exam. It will be released online on the official website on 18th April 2021. The students must download the Hall tickets from the SGVU website. The Admit Card constitutes the following details of the entrant:
- Photograph of the Entrant
- Admit Card Number
- Address of the Exam Center
- Exam Date and Time of commencement
The entrants advised contacting the Suresh Gyan Vihar University immediately on the helpline number in case of any discrepancies. The concerned power will resolve the matter once the entrant delivers the admit card and photocopy of the application form along with any of the documents above as identity proof:
- Pan card
- Driving License
- School / College ID
- Voter ID
- 12th Standard Hall Ticket
EXAM PATTERN and SYLLABUS:
GVSAT 2021 online exam shall be conducted for 1 hour.
- The question paper comprises of Objective type questions, each allotted with four choices.
- The paper typically divided into four sections comprising of Biology/Physics, English Proficiency, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The question paper comprises a total of 120 questions.
- The marking scheme directs no negative marks for every incorrect answer. Two marks allotted for each correct answer. An omitted question is left unmarked.
- The entrants are allotted with the syllabus of 11th and 12th Standard for the GVSAT exam preparation.
If any of the selected entrants fail to attend the counseling, then the power will pass on their seats to the next deserving entrant.
The shortlisted entrants are required to make advance payment through Demand Draft before joining the counseling. Along with the payment, the entrant must also send in the required documents:
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- GVSAT scorecard
In case the shortlisted entrant did not receive the 12th mark sheet before the counseling then, they are required to sign an undertaking. The undertaking states that if the entrant fails to qualify as per the norms of the University, then the entrant will not be granted the seat.
The advance payment amounts to INR 15000 for the shortlisted entrant. The payment has to be made through Demand Draft in favor of SGVU payable at Jaipur.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th