HARTRON SETC 2021 Exam: The Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Limited or HARTRON is a body that conducts a state eligibility test in Computer Appreciation and Applications or SETC exam. It gets held at the state level for new or recruited stenographers and steno-typist clerks to get the whole IT literacy in the offices of the government and to grant an increment in their pay scale. It is an online exam that has two parts. Candidates that have qualified for this exam get the HARTRON certificate.
HARTRON SETC Exam Highlights:
|Exam Name||HARTRON SETC|
|Conducting Body||Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Limited|
|Courses||State Eligibility Test and Computer Appreciation and Applications (SETC)|
HARTRON SETC Exam Application Form:
HARTRON releases an application form on its official website. Interested candidates need to visit this website and fill in the necessary details before submitting the application form. After providing their details, the candidates required to pay the application fee. Once the application has submitted, candidates will receive a registration number that gets generated, which could be required later for future login. Ineligibility or an incomplete application form will lead to the rejection of the form.
Application Fee for HARTRON SETC Exam:
The Application Fee for candidates that have not exempted is Rs.590, and for those that have exempted, the fee will be Rs.354.
Candidates can pay for this exam by online means.
HARTRON SETC Eligibility Criteria:
There are certain eligibility criteria for a candidate to fulfill to be allowed to apply for HARTRON SETC:
The Candidate Must Be Existing Or Newly Recruited:
- Operator of Computer
- Clerk and Data Entry Operator
- An Office Associate
- Clerk-cum-Typist of Government Departments, Boards, Corporations or Agencies, etc.
Candidates that can fulfill the following criteria get exempted from writing the first part of the SETC. Those criteria are as follow:
- Candidates should have pursued M.Tech, B.Tech Computers, MCA, BCA, Diploma in Computers from a recognized institute, including polytechnics, that can get exempted from appearing for the first part.
- NIELET’s basic computer literacy certificate. Haryana State Certificate for Information Technology from the HKCL center will enable the candidate to get exempted.
- The candidate should have already appeared for the examination before joining a post. From the issuance of the certificate, it is valid for up to 5 years.
- Candidates having physical disabilities in the upper limbs are exempted from writing the online part of the exam as well.
HARTRON SETC Exam Pattern:
Going through the exam pattern may help in better preparation for the exam:
- The questions are multiple-choice are the objective type
- There are a total of 50 questions to be answered in the paper
- The question paper comes in English medium only
- Candidates are supposed to get at least 50% marks to be qualified for the exam
In this part of the examination, the typing speed of the candidate tested. Candidates will get tested on their ability to type a minimum of 30 words per minute in English and 25 words per minute in Hindi. The key depressions will be equal in both.
The HARTRON SETC admit card will be available for the candidates on the official website. The admit card, along with an ID, is mandatory in the exam hall.
The Following Are The Details That Get Mentioned On The Admit Card:
- Roll number for the exam
- Category of candidate
- Time of reporting
- Address of the exam center
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name/spouse’s name
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Ans: HARTRON SETC is an exam conducted for all clerks. On qualification, the candidates will receive a hike in their pay.
Ans: The candidate that is interested in writing this exam must visit the official site and fill in the required details in the application and form and pay the application fee before submission.
Ans: Yes, SETC is a mandatory exam for all clerks that are currently working, whether they are regular ones or contractual.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th