Haryana Polytechnic DET Exam 2021: The Department of Technical Education of the Haryana Government conducts DET. It is the admission procedure to study two diploma courses. The diploma courses are in Pharmacy and engineering.
Haryana Polytechnic DET 2021 Highlights:
|Exam Name||DET Haryana|
|Full-Form||Department of Technical Education, Haryana|
|Exam Types||UG Level|
|Courses Offered||Engineering & Non-Engineering Diploma Courses|
|Conducting Body||Haryana State Technical Education Society, Govt of Haryana|
The examination board selects the candidates as per their score on the last board examination. Students, who want to get admission to these diploma courses, need to register online. They will get detailed information on the official website of DET.
Eligibility Criteria for DET:
Now let’s discuss the eligibility criteria for both pharmacy and engineering courses.
DET Diploma Course for Pharmacy:
There is only one admission procedure. The students should pass a higher secondary examination from a recognized education board.
DET Diploma Course for Engineering
The diploma engineering course of the Haryana government provides two different entry options. One of them has included an entrance examination. The lateral entry system has no such admission test.
Candidates can apply for DET after their secondary board examination. Each candidate has to score a minimum of 35 percent marks in the 10th board examination. There is relaxation on marks for the migrants of Kashmir and the minority.
There is a lateral entry as well. For that, the candidate has to match any of those following criteria.
- The student should complete studying 2 years of ITI course.
- The student should pass higher secondary with physics, mathematics, and chemistry.
- The student should complete vocational +2 level courses with physics, mathematics, and chemistry.
Haryana Polytechnic DET 2021 Application Form:
- It is an online process. Students should apply online.
- Candidates should visit the official website of DET.
- The candidates will get a list of verification centers. After completing the registration, the candidates should visit the nearby verification center. Then they will get sure whether the registration is done properly or not.
- The students should carry the documents of their academic qualification and print out of online registration of DET. These documents will assist the clerks of the verification center to verify the registrations.
DET 2021 Exam Important Dates:
Dates for Diploma (Engineering & Technology)
|Application form release||3rd week of April 2021|
|Application fee submission||3rd week of April to 3rd week of June 2021|
|Counseling Date||4th week of June 2021|
|Last date to submit an application||3rd week of June 2021|
|Merit list release||4th week of June 2021|
|Reporting of candidates for verification & marks confirmation||1st week of May to 3rd week of June 2021|
Dates for LE in Diploma Engineering:
|The release of the application form||3rd week of April 2021|
|Online application last date||2nd week of May 2021|
|Application fee submission||3rd week of April to 2nd week of May 2021|
|Reporting of candidates for verification & marks confirmation (for TFW categories)||1st week of May to last week of May 2021|
|Admit card release||3rd week of May 2021|
|Exam date||4th week of May 2021|
|Declaration of result||Last week of May 2021|
|Counseling starts||1st week of June 2021|
Haryana Polytechnic DET Selection Criteria:
As we have mentioned earlier, DET offers several diploma courses. Thus, they have different procedures to select the candidates.
Now let’s discuss the selection procedures for both pharmacy and engineering courses.
DET Diploma course for Pharmacy
The board selects the students as per their performance on the admission test. DET organizes a qualifying examination for a diploma in pharmacy. It is an online examination. Students do not have to come to the institution campus to appear on the examination.
DET Diploma course for Engineering
Several students register the forms for DET admission after class 10. The DET board conducts an admission test for them. The board selects the candidates as per their performance on the admission test.
The ITI students can apply for DET after completing two years at ITI. Higher secondary appeared students who have physics, chemistry and mathematics can apply for DET. All students of these categories should qualify as per their score on the lateral entrance examination.
Haryana Polytechnic DET Exam Pattern 2021:
- The question paper of the DET entrance exam will follow the syllabus of the Haryana State Board. The lateral entry will be based on the higher secondary level of the Haryana State Board.
- There will be a total of 100 questions.
- All questions will be of objective type.
- Each question has 1 number. The full mark of the examination is 100.
- There will be no negative marking.
- All questions will be in the English language,
- The time of the examination is 1 hour and 40 minutes.
- Four subjects will be there.
- Candidates have to attempt examinations of four subjects such as English, Science, Mathematics, and General awareness.
DET examination is generally held in the last week of May. The students will have to follow the official website to know the result of DET.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th