What is HBSAT 2021? How students can apply for this exam?
HBSAT 2021 is an entrance test at the university level. The conducting body for this exam is GITAM Hyderabad Business School.
The purpose of this exam is to offer admission to GITAM University. GITAM University, through this exam, provides access to various management and accounting courses.
The HBSAT is held one time a year. If any student desires to enter the GITAM University, then HBSAT is an opportunity to get this entry. You will find this article more helpful in getting the details for registration fees, mode of exam, pattern, preparation tips, etc.
HBSAT 2021 Exam: HBSAT stands for Hyderabad Business School Admission Test. The exam gets conducted by Hyderabad Business School, which comes under GITAM University. They offer admission to eligible aspirants into the MBA degree program.
GITAM University is a fairly acclaimed and prestigious institution running in India. So, the HBSAT exam is one of the doorways to enter and get admitted to this university. An aspirant needs to be passionate, hard-working, and determined to clear the exam.
HBSAT 2021 Exam Highlights:
|Entrance Exam Name||Hyderabad Business School Aptitude Test (HBSAT)|
|Exam Conducting Authority||GITAM Hyderabad Business School|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Duration Time||1:30 Hours|
HBSAT 2021 News
It is attempted by thousands of students every year, those who work hard to fulfill their dreams get through all the difficulties.
The university provides specialization to aspirants in different disciplines such as:
- Marketing Management
- Business Analytics
- Human Resource (HR) Management
- Operation and Supply Chain Management
- International Business
- The registration fee is Rs.700/- for candidates of all categories.
- The method of registration fee payment is online.
HBSAT 2021 Admission Process:
For the admission process follow these instructions:
Step 1: Register for HBSAT 2021
You have to go to their official website and fill the form very carefully and submit it online. It is wise to read the form thoroughly before submitting it to avoid any trouble in the future. Fees can be submitted via different methods.
Step 2: Download HBSAT Admit card
After the registration process and the submission of the registration fee, the next step is the issuance of the admit card. You can download it directly from the website and print it for further use.
Step 3: Appear for HBSAT entrance exam
No additional time will be awarded to you if you come late, keep that in your mind.
Step 4: Check HBSAT exam result
Go to the website and enter your application number and your result will appear on the screen. You can also download it.
Step 5: HBSAT Counseling
The counseling calls will be made to those students who cleared the cut-off.
HBSAT 2021 Examination Pattern:
Examination pattern for HBSAT 2021 is:
- This exam is for 1:30 hours, i.e., 90 minutes.
- HBSAT in 2021 will be in the online mode like a computer-based exam.
- Question paper usually consists of 100 questions.
- The HBSAT 2021 test paper will divide into 05 sections.
- Each section will contain 20 MCQs.
- No negative marks will deduct in HBSAT 2021 exam.
HBSAT 2021 Examination Preparation Tips:
Preparation Tips for HBSAT 2021 are:
- Download the syllabus of HBSAT 2021 and look into the subjects.
- Set the topics in a schedule and also set timings.
- Understand the exam pattern properly and start preparation accordingly.
- Make short notes that will be helpful to study in the last days before the exam.
- Try to attempt a mock test every week or twice a week.
- Study with friends and create the right study circle. Ask questions and learn from each other.
- Collect past papers for this exam as past year papers will give you an idea of the pattern and most commonly asked questions.
HBSAT 2021 Exam Application Form:
The online applications for the HBSAT exam provided on the website, www.ghbs.in. They begin during November, and the last date to fill it is mid-December every year.
Steps to apply for the exam:
- To apply for the exam, aspirants must register on the website.
- Then, fill up all the required details such as name, email id, contact number, address, academic qualifications, etc.
- Upload the scanned copy of documents such as your passport-size photograph and signature in the prescribed size and format.
- Pay the application fee and submit your application form.
Documents required to fill the Application Form:
While filling the online application form, aspirants have to upload the following documents:
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Class 10th and 12th Exam Certificate
- Graduation mark sheet
- Scanned copy of signature and photograph
- Mark sheet of the national level test (if any given)
HBSAT 2021 Exam Pattern:
The exam will be conducted in online mode only.
- The questions will be asked in the form of Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs). So there will be four options in each question, out of which one would be correct.
- There will be a total of 100 questions.
- The duration of the exam will be 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Aspirants will be awarded one mark for every right answer.
- There won’t be any negative marking so that no marks will get deducted on any incorrect answer.
- The question paper will get division into five sections- Data Sufficiency, Communication and Business Ability, Mathematical Ability, English, and Logical Reasoning.
- The maximum number of marks/questions allotted to each section is:
- Data Sufficiency: 20
- Communication and Business Ability: 20
- Mathematical Ability: 20
- English: 20
- Logical Reasoning: 20
HBSAT 2021 Exam Preparation Tips:
Make yourself a study plan and adhere to it. Consistency is the key to success.
- Start preparing early. Do not wait for the last moment or days to cover your syllabus. Instead, start early so that you can avoid the last-minute pressure and study well with time.
- Go through the exam pattern carefully and prioritize the subjects according to your strengths.
- Do not refer to a large number of books to study the same thing. Please stick to one good book from a recommended author, and it is enough.
- Attempt mock tests every week to have an idea about your preparation.
- Clear all your doubts from a good friend or teacher.
- Make sure you learn and practice the shortcut techniques and tips to solve the questions. It will save a lot of your time, and you will be able to attempt the number of questions.
HBSAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Before filling the application form for HBSAT 2021, the aspirants must make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. The criteria set by the university this year is:
- Aspirants belonging to any age group can apply for the exam.
- Aspirants must have cleared their Bachelor’s or any other equivalent degree or diploma program in any discipline with at least 50% marks.
- Aspirants must have completed their 12th class from a recognized board.
- Aspirants who are pursuing the final year of their Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for the exam. However, these aspirants must submit proof of them meeting the required eligibility criteria by August 20, 2021.
However, the aspirants will be shortlisted based on their score on the entrance test, academic qualifications such as marks in 10th, 12th, marks in graduation, and work experience.
Application Fee of HBSAT 2021:
Applicants have to pay INR 700 to submit their online application form to the university. The application fee payments are through online modes such as credit cards, debit cards, and net banking.
HBSAT 2021 Exam Date:
The exam scheduled will get conducted during January 2021.
HBSAT 2021 Exam Results:
The results of the exam will get declared around March 2021. They will be available online on the official website of the institute. Aspirants must log in with their valid id and password to check their scorecard.
However, getting good marks in the entrance test is just one step closer to gaining admission. To take admission to the Hyderabad Business School, aspirants have to go through three levels. The first level is the written entrance test. Students who manage to clear the entrance test will proceed to the next levels- Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
HBSAT 2021 Exam Centre:
HBSAT 2021 expected to get conducted in six cities of India. They are Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, and Vishakhapatnam.
Ans. One can apply online on www.ghbs.in. The forms are released between November and stay till mid-December.
Ans. Applicants have to pay INR 700 to submit their online application form to the university. The application fee payments are through online modes such as credit cards, debit cards, and net banking.
Ans. The total duration allotted to everyone is 1 hour and 30 minutes.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th