What is ICAI CA Exam 2021? How students can apply for this exam?
ICAI CA 2021 exam is a national-level exam aiming to produce Chartered Accountants in India. This exam is also known as CA, CPT, CA Final, CA IPCC exams.
The ICAI CA has a frequency of occurring two times per year. This exam has the specific purpose of training and certifying chartered accountants all over India.
The ICAI exam is a blessed opportunity for those candidates who always dream of being a chartered accountant.
This article has all the students’ guides for application charges of the exam, examination mode, and the most advised preparation tips.
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Chartered Accountants ICAI CA Exam: The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India is the only recognized accounting body in India. Usually, the exam occurs during the first two weeks of May, every year. All applicants must apply in time and submit all the necessary documents for ICAI to approve their app. However, the institute considers late apps as long as the applicants pay a late fee of INR.600.
ICAI 2021 Exam Highlights:
|Exam Name||ICAI Exam, CA CPT, CA IPCC, CA Final|
|Conducting Body||Institute of Chartered Accountants of India|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Exam Frequency||Twice a year|
|Exam Purpose||Training and Certifying Chartered Accountants in India|
- Every ICAI aspirant applying for this (for exam center in India) will have to pay INR.1000 as a registration fee. Those who will appear in the exam in Nepal will pay INR.1700/-
- Similarly for candidates wishing their exam center outside India will pay USD300.
ICAI CA Application Form:
As mentioned above, an applicant is at liberty to apply for the ICAI CA exam online. To do so, an applicant needs to visit ICAI’s official website. An aspirant needs to click on the ‘register’ option at the top middle of the web page. Upon clicking on the option, a registration form will pop up.
Below are some of the details to include in the app forms.
- Date of birth
- Primary email
- Mobile number
- Landline number
- Registration number
- Secondary email
- Image of applicant’s signature
- Aspirant’s photograph
Once the aspirants complete filling in the form and uploading the necessary documents, the next step involves payment of an app fee. An aspirant can either use a debit card, credit card, net banking, or UPI to make the payment. Kindly note that an applicant must download and print the duly filled app form.
ICAI CA Exam Admit Card:
ICAI usually issues admit cards to all successful applicants before the exam commences. In most cases, app processing ends in April to pave the way for the issuing of admit cards. These admit cards contain crucial details such as the aspirant’s registration number, exam center, as well as location. As one may guess, the exam body only issues the exam cards online.
Therefore, it’s the responsibility of the aspirant to download the card and print it. For one to access their card, they must enter their login details. If an aspirant fails to get an admit card, they ought to report to the relevant authority. Additionally, if you can’t access your account due to the wrong password, don’t worry, there’s a way out. Just click on the ‘forgot password’ option to recover your password and access your account.
Details Mentioned on ICAI CA Exam Admit Card:
- The aspirant’s full names
- The aspirant’s enrolment number
- Aspirant’s passport
- Exam center
- Exam dates
- Course information
ICAI CA 2021 Exam Pattern:
- The ICAI will conduct the CA exam in an offline manner.
- The ICAI CA exam syllabus includes the subject of Quantitative Aptitude, Mercantile Laws, Fundamentals of Accounting, and General Economics.
- It will be a competitive exam. Hence candidates will have to secure as many marks as possible.
ICAI CA 2021 Exam Preparation Tips:
- First of all, you will have to set your study time in a proper schedule.
- Divide each day into 4 sections, each of 03 hours—study one subject in one session.
- Select the interesting subjects for you and you are sure that you will secure good marks for those subjects.
- Consult a teacher for lengthy topics. If the teacher is not available, then do not waste time on that single question and start preparing the next one.
- Keep on revising the learned questions and try to recall them again and again.
ICAI CA Exam Results:
Upon successful completion of the ICAI CA exam marking, the institution releases the results. Aspirants can easily access their results by logging in to their accounts. In some cases, ICAI sends the results to the aspirants through the phone numbers they provide during registration. The login credentials include the enrolment number and a secure password.
Roles of an accountant:
The foremost career opportunity for this course is accountancy. The big-dollar question becomes, what are the functions of an accountant? Well, here they are;
- Preparing financial documents; One of the primary duties of an organization’s accountant is to make financial documents regularly. These documents include ledgers, balance sheets, trial balances, income statements, and a profit and loss statement.
- Preparation of budgets; An accountant plays a crucial role in budgeting to prevent organizing from getting into financial problems. A budget must agree with the business’ financial status at the moment. During budgeting, an accountant gives essential commodities more priority and may forego less critical items.
- Offering financial advice; An accountant is obligated to provide financial guidance to an organization. The essence of the help is to prevent the making of a costly financial decision. Countless businesses have gone under owing to the making of a wrong monetary decision.
- Upholding compliance with the financial laws; Every business must comply with the country’s commercial laws and regulations. For this reason, an accountant helps to ensure continuous compliance. Failure for an organization to obey these laws could land it into serious legal trouble.
- Providing supervision of the books of account; An accountant ought to supervise the company’s books of account. That is because junior employees prepare these documents and may make some errors that could be costly to an organization. The accountant is directly answerable to the company bosses, hence the need to pay close attention to the firm’s accounting books.
- Preparing a financial report; Every company must hire an accountant to make regular financial reports. These reports come in handy, especially when the firm wishes to seek a loan. A financier such as a bank demands a company’s financial statement to determine when the firm is credit-worthy.
- A financial report helps business owners to evaluate the performance of the business. This evaluation helps the directors to make an informed decision to improve the performance.
- Helps in risk assessment; An organization’s financial expert plays a crucial role in determining the extent of a risk or a tragedy. It helps the organization to set aside the right amount to prevent further financial implications.
- Preparing tax returns; A tax accountant helps an organization to file returns to the relevant taxing authorities. This service helps to keep the business out of legal trouble.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
The exam occurs during the first two weeks of May, every year.
One can apply online on the ICAI official website.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th