What is ICSI Exam 2021? How students can apply for this exam?
Conducting authority of this exam is the Institute of Company Secretaries of India. It is an exam that occurs two times a year at the national level. This ICSI exam is aiming to provide training to candidates and certifying the company secretaries of India. ICSI is the only organization that is working to enhance the CS professions.
There will be a training program of 04 to 06 months for the qualified candidates. The Qualified candidates then become the certified company secretaries. In this article, candidates can read the below-given sections to get information about the ICSI exam 2021, such as the examination method, the mode of exam, the fee amount for application, etc.
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Exam: ICSI is the largest institute for a prestigious company secretary program. Thanks to an act of parliament, India recognizes ICSI as the only professional body to regulate the CS profession in India. The institute’s headquarter in New Delhi, India. The CS exam takes place in June, every year, under the supervision of ICSI.
ICSI Exam Highlights:
|Exam Name||ICSI Exam 2021|
|Conducting Body||Institute of Company Secretaries of India|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Exam Frequency||twice a year|
|Exam Mode||Online and offline|
|Exam Purpose||Training and Certifying Company Secretaries in India|
ICSI has four principal regional offices. These are:
- New Delhi
- The fee for applying for the ICSI exam will be INR.4500/- for General, INR 900/- for a scheduled class or scheduled tribes, and 1500/- for physically disabled candidates.
Institute of Company Secretary of India CS Application Form:
ICSI CS application takes place throughout the year as the college admits new students all year round. Usually, the institution encourages applicants to fill in their form online as it’s faster and more convenient. Some of the requirements include an identity card, an applicant’s signature, a photograph, birth certificate, among others.
The aspirant photo should wither be in JPEG or JPG format. Additionally, the photo size ought to be of size 20kb to 50 kb. On the other hand, the aspirant’s signature file ought to be of size 10 to 20 kb.
ICSI CS Admit Card:
After application processing is over, ICSI releases admit card weeks to the actual exam dates. An applicant can easily access their exam card from the college’s official website. All one needs is to click on the ‘Get Admit card”. Once the page loads, then enter the 17-digit enrolment number to access the card.
ICSI expects aspirants to download the card and print it. All examinees must carry the admit card for the exam body to allow them to sit for the test.
ICSI Exam 2021 Pattern:
The ICSI 2021 aspirants can check the following exam pattern:
- The method which the ICSI will use to conduct the exam will be online as well as offline.
- The exam will have four levels, which will be mandatory for all candidates to pass, such as the Foundation Program, Executive Program, and the Professional Program. The syllabus for these all levels is completely different.
- ICSI will set the Duration of the exam as 150 minutes (2:30 hours).
- There will be 58 test centers in the country.
ICSI Exam 2021 Preparation Tips:
The ICSI 2021 preparation tips for aspirants are as follows:
- Organize the space where you will study it will be according to your mentality.
- Use diagrams and flow charts to remember the necessary points.
- Collects papers of old exams as it is the most practiced and effective way.
- Discuss what you learn each day with your friends and family to keep things remind.
- Take frequent breaks.
- Eat the food you really like to set your mind fresh and body fit.
ICSI Exam Centers:
North Zone CS Exam Centers:
South Zone ICSI CS Exam Centers:
East Zone ICSI CS Exam Centers:
Western Zone ICSI CS Exam Centers:
- Pune Zone
- Mumbai Zone
- Navi Mumbai
ICSI Exam Syllabus:
The curriculum of ICSI CS divides the CS program into several modules. Each of these modules comprises several topics. An examiner is at liberty to examine any of these topics from any of the modules. Here are the modules and their corresponding topics.
1. Module 1
- Tax law
- Basics of Company law
- Business entities
- Business closure
- Jurisprudence and General laws
2. Module II
- Commercial laws
- Capital market
- Management accounting
- Financial management
- Security laws
3. Module III
- Banking laws
- Intellectual property rights
- Advanced tax laws
- International Business Laws
Primary Responsibilities of a Company Secretary:
Aspirants must familiarize themselves with the responsibilities of a company secretary. Remember that the CS program prepares one for a company secretary career upon graduation. Below are some of the primary roles of this company employee.
- Organizing board or organization member’s meetings: One of the significant roles of a company secretary is to hold regular meetings. The purpose of this meeting is to help each member to keep abreast of crucial organizational affairs. The secretary prepares and distributes memos to alerts all the parties.
- The company secretary’s job doesn’t end at just organizing meetings. Instead, it extends to taking down of minutes during the session.
- Offering sound advice to the company directors on various issues: A company secretary is fully conversant with necessary business laws. Therefore, it’s his or her duty to provide valuable advice to the company boss advice to help them avoid getting into legal trouble.
- Formulating company policies: A company secretary ought to take part in the formulation of company policies. The essence of these policies is to determine the relationship, between parties such as employers, and employees.
ICSI Exam Results:
ICSI CS marking begins as soon as all the aspirants sit for the exam. ICSI releases the review a few months after the completion of the exams. However, an aspirant can only access the results online, to respect the aspirant’s right to privacy. An aspirant must keep their enrolment number as he or she will use it to access their results.
An applicant ought to click on the ‘result link’ on ICSI official website. Once the webpage loads, an aspirant should enter the right roll number then click on the ‘submit’ option beneath the textbox. Some of the details included on the ICSI CS results are module as well as the aspirant’s score on each subject
For ICSI to consider an aspirant, he or she must have an aggregate score of at least 40 percent. Additionally, the aspirant must also score 50 percent in each of the subjects.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th