IGKV CET 2021 Exam: The Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya University conducts the exam. And the test is conducted in May. Hence all the process of the application filling to the payment of the fees would be done through online mode only by using the official website i.e. igkvmis.cg.nic.in. The university-based common entrance test.
The aspirants who want to pursue a career in various graduate and postgraduate courses can participate in the exam. This test is conducted once a year in May. So for this, the application receiving process starts in April. All applicants are as a result of this informed that they should keep visiting the previously mentioned sites regularly for more updates.
IGKV CET Exam Highlights:
|Exam Name||IGKV CET 2021 Exam|
|Full-Form||Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Types||UG & PG|
|Exam Level||State and International|
|Courses Offered||UG & PG Courses|
|Conducting Body||Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya|
Admission Procedure: Application Form
The three stages follow the process of the exam. These are the filling of the Application form, submission of the required documents, and payment of the fees.
- When aspirants start filling up the application form, they should keep in mind that they are filling all the details in the online application form with utmost honesty because an invalid entry in the application form may tend to rejection of the application.
- Once the online filling of the basic requirements complete, aspirants should put all the necessary educational certificate details, address proof, and any biometric which get asked in the form.
- The last stage of the process is the paying of the requisite application fees. So once the filling details complete, all the aspirants have to pay INR.400 for the general category aspirants and O.B.C. of Chhattisgarh. INR.100 for SC / ST / PWD aspirants of Chhattisgarh.
IGKV CET Exam Important Dates:
|IGKV CET Events||Exam Dates|
|Availability of Application Forms||Week of April 2021|
|Last Date to fill Application Form||Week of April 2021|
|Issuance of Admit Card||Week of May 2021|
|IGKV CET 2020 Exam Date||Week of May 2021|
|Question and Answers upload||Week of May 2021|
|Declaration of Result||Week of May 2021|
Eligibility Criteria IGKV CET Exam:
- All the aspirants must have a minimum of 6.0 G.P.A. out of the 10 point scale lesser grade than the given aspirant’s forms will get into the rejection list.
- If the mark is in percentage, then a minimum of 60% is required at the graduation level. Lesser percentage aspirant form gets rejected.
- The pattern of the previous course should be in the 10+2+4 system.
- For more details regarding the criteria for various courses, aspirants can visit the official notification.
IGKV CET Exam Pattern:
Before appearing for the test, it is necessary to know the pattern of the exam. So in this section, we will discuss how the pattern will come in the exam. It is necessary to know about the pattern because once you know the details of the pattern coming in the exam, you will quickly plan your ideas according to that. The exam is an offline (pen and paper-based) test consist of 200 numbers of questions, and it runs for two hours duration. As the questions will come in the form of multiple-choice questions; hence the subjects are divided into various courses as per the selection by the aspirants.
Courses Offered by the Exam in the Field of M.Sc:
- Vegetable Science
- Fruit Science
- Floriculture and Landscape
- Agricultural Economics
- Crop Physiology
- Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry
- Agricultural Extension
- Agricultural Microbiology
- Plant Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
- Agricultural Statistics
- Genetics and Plant Breeding
- Plant pathology
Courses Offered by the Exam in the Field of M.Tech:
- Farm Machinery and Power Engineering
- Agricultural Processing and Food Engineering
- Soil and Water Engineering
Courses Offered by the Exam in the Field of MBA:
- MBA in Agri-Business and Management
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Ans: The IGKV CET Exam can apply through online mode only.
Ans: The application fee for the IGKV CET will be INR.400 for the general, O.B.C. category aspirants and INR.100 for reserved category i.e., SC / ST / PWD aspirants of Chhattisgarh.
Ans: The application for IGKV CET is available through online mode only.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th