What is IIFT MBA (IB) 2021? How students can apply for this exam?
The IIFT MBA (IB) is a PG-level university entrance exam. The conducting body for this exam is NTA (National Testing Agency). This exam conduct for admission of MBA at IIFT and its campuses Delhi, Kolkata, and Kakinada.
The IIFT MBA (IB) occurs one time a year. There will 285 seats at the Delhi campus and 253 seats at Kolkata IIF Campus will provide for admissions.
The aspirants willing to get admission to the MBA program of IIFT will be able to apply online for IIFT MBA 2021 through IIFT. The applicants must verify their eligibility for IIFT MBA (IB) before the exam date’s announcement.
Please read this article carefully for more assistance, and it will help you know about application fees, Exam Pattern and tips, and much more information about IIFT MBA (IB) 2021.
IIFT MBA (IB) ENTRANCE EXAM 2021: IIFT stands for the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, which thrives for academic excellence. Over the past 53 years, the institute has successfully nurtured excellence in international investment and trade. It is known as one of the topmost Business schools as it is also a center for research that relates to foreign trade and policy.
IIFT Exam 2021 Highlights:
|Conduction Body||NTA (National Testing Agency) From 2021|
|Full-Form||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Entrance Exam|
|Exam Level||PG Level|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
IBSAT 2021 News
The National Testing Agency will charge some cost for the exam. Every aspirant should pay this amount before applying for IIFT MBA 2021.
- For General Category or OBC (NCL), the registration fee will INR 2500+taxes.
- For PWD, SC or Transgenders the cost will only Rs 1000/-.
- The examination fee will pay through online banking methods such as Debit/Credit Cards, UPI, or Internet Banking.
IIFT MBA (IB) ENTRANCE EXAM 2021 Admission Process:
For the admission process follow these instructions:
Step 1: Register for IIFT MBA (IB) ENTRANCE EXAM 2021
The registration process is easy and the same as others. Go to the website fill the online form by entering all of your information and submit it. Then you have to pay the registration fee. You can’t go further without doing that.
Step 2: Download IIFT MBA (IB) ENTRANCE EXAM Admit card
When the university confirmed your submission of your fee they will issue you your admit card which is also called a call letter. You have to print it and take it with you as it’ll be your entry pass.
Step 3: Appear for IIFT MBA (IB) ENTRANCE EXAM
No extra time will be given to you no matter what happened. So be on time.
Step 4: Check IIFT MBA (IB) ENTRANCE EXAM result
The result will be announced within a few days. It’ll also be uploaded online and you can see it from the official website.
Step 5: IIFT MBA (IB) ENTRANCE EXAM Counseling
For further admission work, the selected students will get counseling calls.
IIFT MBA 2021 Exam Pattern:
The NTA will follow below exam pattern for IIFT MBA (IB) exam 2021.
- It will be a computer-based online test conducted in 34 centers in different cities.
- The questions will ask in MCQs type.
- The duration of 02 hours will give for solving it.
- The Paper will divide into four sections: QA, DILR, VARC, and GK or current affairs.
- Each correct answer on Paper will carry equal marks.
- The 0.33 marks will deduct if the answer wrong.
Exam Preparation Tips:
- Follow syllabus.
- Schedule topics of the syllabus.
- Review Past exams and patterns.
- Attempt mock exams.
IIFT offers a variety of courses from Ph.D. to Diploma and Certificate courses in MBA and International Business program. The above courses are made available at the IIFT Campus in Delhi and Kolkata, following international standards. For admissions into the MBA (IB) program, the IIFT conducts entrance exams once every year.
The selection of the aspirants gets subjected to the entrance test score, written ability test (WAT), Group Discussion, and Personal Interview. For detailed information regarding the MBA (IB) Entrance Exam for admissions in IIFT 2021, interested aspirants must read the information given below carefully.
Important Dates IIFT 2021 Exam:
|IIFT Registration Starts Date||09 September 2020|
|Last Date to Submit IIFT MBA Application Form||03 November 2020|
|Application Form Correction||9 – 11 November 2020|
|IIFT Admit Card 2021 Release Date||19 November 2020|
|IIFT MBA 2021 Exam Date||1 December 2020|
|IIFT 2021 Answer Key||2 December 2020|
|IIFT 2021 Result for MBA-IB||11 December 2020|
|IIFT MBA Selection Procedure 2021||January 2021|
|IIFT Final Result Release Date||March 2021|
- The Registration for the exam begins in September 2020.
- The Last Date for submission of the Application Form is in November 2020.
- Application Form for NRI/Foreign Students will release in late November 2020.
- Hall Tickets will issue in December 2020.
- IIFT MBA (IB) Entrance Exam will be held in December 2020.
- The IIFT MBA (IB) entrance test will be announced in mid of December 2020.
- The shortlisted aspirants for GD, PI, and WAT will be published in late January 2021.
WAT/GD/PI Round for IIFT 2021 Exam
After the results for the entrance test are out, the IIFT publishes the list of shortlisted aspirants for GD, PI, and WAT. The list will get published on the site www.tedu.iift.ac.in. On qualifying for the entrance test, the aspirants mandated to appear for the following:
- Written Ability Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
The shortlisted aspirants are sent an email on the registered email ID regarding the Date, time, and venue for the admission process. Aspirants are evaluated based on their performance in all the rounds, and accordingly, a final merit list gets prepared.
Result for IIFT Exam 2021:
The results for the IIFT Entrance Exam releases in December online at the website www.iift.nta.nic.in. Aspirants can individually view their results on downloading the e-scorecard by logging on to the official website and feeding their Date of birth and roll number. The results, once declared, cannot be voted for revaluation. The scorecard comprises the aspirants’ name, sectional marks, total marks, the application number, and category, etc.
IIFT 2021 Answer Key:
The Answer Key for the IIFT MBA (IB) Entrance Test will get published along with the attached question paper on the official website on completion of the admission process. The answer key provided in the form of a PDF file that can be downloaded by the aspirants. The aspirants can verify their score based on the answers provided in the Answer Key.
IIFT Exam Pattern:
The IIFT MBA (IB) Entrance Test is a computer–based exam held for 2 hours. The question paper comprises Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). The topics to be covered for the entrance test are:
- English Grammar
- Vocabulary and Comprehension
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Analysis
- Data Interpretation
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
IIFT 2021 Admit Card:
The hall ticket for the entrance test will issue by the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade on the official website. The applied aspirants can download the admit cards on the scheduled date by logging in to the official website. It is mandatory for aspirants to carry a color printout of the Admit Card along with a valid photo ID proof on the exam day. The Hall Ticket will mention the date, venue, and time for the scheduled exam.
Eligibility Criteria for IIFT Exam 2021:
For Indian Nationals:
- 3-year Bachelors Degree with an aggregate of 50% marks for General category students. A relaxation of 5% is allowed for reserved category aspirants.
- No age limit set for applying.
For NRI/Foreign Nationals:
- A recognized 3-year Bachelors’ Degree with an aggregate of at least 50% marks.
- The aspirant must be a foreign resident for more than 18 months as of 31st December of the examination year and must be outside India during the exam window.
- All Foreign Nationals must have a valid Passport of any country other than India.
- Aspirants must submit their GMAT (Graduate Management Aptitude Test) score to the IIFT latest by 15th February 2021. Score from GMAT that appeared before 1st January 2018 will not take into consideration.
- The aspirants who have already appeared for any other MBA entrance exam in India during that year cannot apply for the IIFT MBA (IB) Entrance Test. For this, the aspirants required to sign an undertaking.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Where can I check the result of the IIFT entrance exam?
Ans. Just go to the website www.tedu.iift.ac.in, and click on the “shortlisted candidates” option to view the result.
- What is the fee for the application?
Ans. Fee Structure:
- For General and OBC (NCL) category aspirants- INR 2000/-
- For SCs, STs, PWD, and Transgender aspirants- INR 1000/-
- For NRIs/Foreign National aspirants- USD 150/- or INR 9500/-
- What is the total duration of the exam?
Ans. 2 hours
Also, check these Management Entrance Exams
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th