What is the JECRC University B.Tech Entrance Test 2021? How students can apply for this exam?
The JECRC University entrance exam conducting body is the university itself. The Jaipur Engineering College and Research Center organize this exam for admissions of different B.Tech programs of the university.
The JECRC will conduct entrance exams across the cities of India in online and offline modes. The candidates who are wishing to seek admission to JECRC must check their eligibility before the entrance exam. The entrance exam of JECRC will occur in the last week of April 2021.
For accurate information on the JECRC B.Tech Entrance test, please read this article because we provide all information regarding the admission process to final entrance exam results.
JECRC Entrance Exam 2021: JECRC stands for Jaipur Engineering College and Research Center. It is a private university and one of the top institutions of Jaipur, Rajasthan. The university offers admission to eligible aspirants in the domains of egg, science, pharmacy, management, and applied sciences.
JECRC Entrance Exam 2021: Highlights Table:
|Full Exam Name||Jaipur Engineering College and Research Center|
|Type of University||Private University|
|Admission Criteria||Merit and Entrance Based|
|Type of Test||B.Tech Entrance Test|
JECRC 2021 News
If you want to know every detail about the exam such as the availability of the application form, eligibility, exam date, center, payment of fee, etc., you must read the below guide.
- The application fee will charge as INR 850 for the B.Tech admission program.
- The registration fee will pay through online banking channels. For example; Debit/credit cards or I-Banking.
- The university will also accept the offline fee for the application form. It will pay through DD in favor of JECRC University.
JECRC UNIVERSITY B.TECH ENTRANCE TEST 2021 Admission Process:
The admission process of JECRC UNIVERSITY B.TECH ENTRANCE TEST 2021 consists of the following steps:
Step 1: Register for JECRC UNIVERSITY B.TECH ENTRANCE TEST
For the registration of the JECRC, go to the website and search for the registration form. It is advised to fill the form with your full attention to avoid any trouble in the future.
Step 2: Download JECRC UNIVERSITY B.TECH ENTRANCE TEST Admit card
After the completion of the registration, you will be able to download your admit card from the website. This card is crucial for the entrance to the exam hall.
Step 3: Appear for JECRC UNIVERSITY B.TECH ENTRANCE TEST entrance exam
Time is very important as they’ll not give you extra time no matter what happened.
Step 4: JECRC UNIVERSITY B.TECH ENTRANCE TEST exam result
The result of the JECRC exam will be declared within the month on the website. You can check your detailed score from there.
Step 5: JECRC UNIVERSITY B.TECH ENTRANCE TEST 2021 Counseling
You’ll only get the counseling call if you got selected and the selection depends on your exam result or rank. You’ll select your courses according to your merit list that’s why your participation in the counseling is very necessary.
JECRC University B.Tech Entrance 2021 Exam Pattern:
The JECRC will follow the below exam pattern for admission in all B.Tech programs.
- The exam will organize in both online & offline modes at different exam centers across India.
- The entrance exam will comprise 100 objective-type questions.
- The duration to solve the examination will 02 hours.
- All 100 MCQs will divide into 03 sections. The sections will; Maths, Chemistry, and Physics.
- One exact answer will bring one mark.
- No minus is marking on the incorrect answers.
Exam Preparation Tips:
You will become successful in JECRC University Entrance Exam 2021 If, follows the below steps:
- Initially, analyze the syllabus of the exam that is available at the website of JECRC.
- Divide the timing of preparation for each section or topic.
- Do practice mathematics regularly.
- Solve past papers.
- Give mock tests
- Maintain physical fitness through physical games in your free time.
JECRC Exam Application Form:
Any aspirants who are willing to apply for various UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses offered by the university can fill the application form available online and offline. The forms will be available on the official website of the university- jecrcuniversity.edu.in.
The applications will begin from May 2021, and the last date to apply will be June 2021.
Steps to fill the Online Application Form:
- Go to the official website of the university and click on the application link to apply for the exam.
- Register using your valid email Id and password.
- An aspirant has to submit their necessary and academic details while filling the application form.
- Then upload all the documents asked, such as a scanned copy of the photograph, signature, 10th and 12th mark sheet, any diploma degree, and any other.
- Pay the application fee for your preferred course.
Steps to fill the Offline Application Form:
- Any aspirants who wish to fill the form in offline mode have to download it from the official website. Then take a printout of the way.
- Fill up all the details and information asked in the way.
- Then you have to send the application form along with a DD of INR 850 or INR 1500 (depending on the choice of course) to the university campus.
- The DD should be in the name of the JECRC University, and you have to send it to the address given below:
The Director Admissions,
- JECRC University Campus,
- Plot No.IS-2036 to 2039,
- Ramachandrapuram Industrial Area,
- Vidhana, Sitapura Extension,
- Jaipur – 303905 Rajasthan, India
However, the prospectus of the university and the application forms are available at the university campus in Jaipur. Anyone can buy it by paying the amount of the application fee in cash.
- An aspirant will get an email when the university receives its application form and demand draft through a courier.
Eligibility Criteria for JECRC Entrance Exam 2021:
An aspirant must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. If anyone does not meet the requirements, his/her application will get rejected by the university. The eligibility criteria vary slightly for different courses.
- MBA: An aspirant must have secured at least 55% marks in their bachelor’s degree of 3 years received from a recognized board.
- B.Tech.: An aspirant must have cleared 10+2 exams with at least 55% marks in total, including subjects such a Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English.
- M.Tech.: An aspirant must have secured at least a 55% score in their B.Tech. Exams in the same discipline.
- BCA: An aspirant must have cleared 10+2 with at least 50% marks in total.
- Bachelor of Design and Visual Arts: An aspirant must have cleared 10+2 exams with at least a 50% score from a recognized board.
- Ph.D.: An aspirant must have completed their masters in the same discipline with a minimum of 55% marks.
- B.Sc./B.A./BBA/B.Com./Law: An aspirant must have passed with at least 50% marks in 10+2 from a recognized board.
Note: There will be a 5% relaxation in marks for all women and reserved category students who belong to the SC, ST, and OBC (Non-creamy layer) category.
JECRC Entrance Exam Application Fee 2021:
The application fee has to be paid online by the aspirants. It may be done through different modes of payment, such a credit card, debit card, or net banking. However, there is also an option to pay the fee through offline mode.
For that, you will have to submit, courier a DD in the name of the university at the prescribed address. The fee for different courses varies slightly.
- For UG and PG courses: INR 850
- For Ph.D. program: INR 1500
Exam Centre for JECRC Entrance Exam 2021:
The test will take place in online mode in places such as Delhi, Gujarat, Chandigarh, Haryana, West Bengal, Maharashtra, Uttarakhand, Andhra Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, etc.
The offline exam center will fall in places such as Rajasthan, Delhi, UP, Bihar, Assam, Meghalaya, Odisha, West Bengal, Chandigarh, Punjab, Haryana, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Maharashtra, etc.
The university is one of the favorite places of many successful and top corporate centers. In the year 2018, around 82 reputed centers arrived at the university to offer placements to eligible students. Some of the centers are:
- Taj Group
- Tech Mahindra
- Larsen and Toubro India
- Infosys Technologies
- Adani Power, etc.
These companies offer excellent packages to eligible aspirants of the university and have recruited a good number of students from there. So the university provides a unique opportunity for students to get placements at some of the top companies straight after college.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th