What is JEE Advanced 2021? How students can apply for this exam?
JEE Advanced 2021 is an admission exam. The conducting body for this exam is the Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi (IIT). The JEE Advanced2021 will conduct for admission in various B-Tech courses at IIT.
The applicants who are wishing to get admission to IIT will have to appear in JEE Advanced entrance exam 2021. The applicants must verify eligibility for JEE Advanced 2021 exam before filling online exam form.
JEE Advanced 2021 is going to be held by the Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi. It is a country level admission exam. The conducting frequency for JEE Advanced is annual. This exam will give admission to any IIT Delhi, IIT Bombay, and IIT Kharagpur institute.
This article will provide information about JEE Advanced-2021, such as eligibility, important dates and application process, etc.
JEE Advanced 2021: If you are one of the candidates who want to secure their B. Tech seat in great IITs of India, then you must go for the JEE Advanced. Do keep in mind that if you secured JEE Mains quite quickly, then start preparing extremely hard for the JEE Advanced because it is not that simple and their patterns are also different along with their mark’s distribution.
- JEE Advance 2021 registration is now open. Candidates can apply now by just visit on their official website.
- The exam schedule for JEE Advance 2021 has been announced by the IIT Delhi.
- Due to Corona Virus IITs have dropped the percentage criteria for admissions this year 2021.
- JEE Advance 2021 mock test is now available on IIT Delhi’s official website.
JEE Advanced Highlights Table 2021:
|Full Exam Name||Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Advanced|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Exam Conducting Body||IIT Delhi|
|Language||Hindi & English|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
JEE Advanced 2021 News
JEE Advanced is capable of providing courses such as bachelor’s, bachelor’s + Master’s, or dual degree. Once you qualify for JEE Advanced with a high score, then consider yourself placed in one of the best IITs like IIT Bombay, or IIT Delhi, or IIT Kharagpur, etc. According to some research, IIT Bombay is at the top among all IITs, and usually, its competitors are IIT Delhi, IIT Roorkee, or IIT Kharagpur, etc.
The application processing fee for JEE Advanced 2021will pays by students.
- Application fees will Rs.1300 for SC/ST/PwD and female candidates of all categories.
- There is a fee of Rs.2600 for all other categories.
- The JEE Advanced 2021 application fee will pay in offline and online modes.
JEE ADVANCED 2021 Admission Process:
The admission process of JEE ADVANCED 2021 consists of the following steps:
Step 1: Register for JEE ADVANCED
The initial move towards showing up in JEE Advanced 2021 test will fill the online application form. Students can enlist for JEE Advanced 2021 regardless of whether they don’t select to give the exam while enrolling for JEE Main 2021.
Step 2: Download JEE ADVANCED Admit card
After the registration cycle for JEE Advanced gets over, competitors can download their JEE Advanced admit card from the online portal of this engineering placement test.
Step 3: Appear for JEE ADVANCED entrance exam
You have to reach the exam center well before time to avoid any trouble.
Step 4: JEE ADVANCED exam result
Applicants will check their JEE Advanced 2021 results on the official site of IIT Delhi. IIT Delhi under the direction of JAB will lead JEE Advanced in 2021.
Step 5: JEE ADVANCED 2021 Counseling
Only those students will get the call of counseling who successfully passes the cut-off of the JEE advanced exam.
JEE Advanced 2021 Exam Pattern:
The JEE Advanced 2021 will follow the below pattern:
- The exam conducting mode will CBT-Based(online).
- The JEE Advanced will consist of 02 papers.
- The exam will comprise three sections in each paper one and paper 2.
- The duration for solving both papers will 03 hours.
- All correct answers will carry equal marks.
Exam Preparation Tips:
The JEE Advanced 2021 is the most important exam for admission in engineering programs. Students should follow the below tips to get success in this exam.
- It is compulsory to follow the syllabus of JEE Advanced 2021.
- Divide the syllabus topics on per day study basis.
- Prepare for topics from reference books.
- Attempt and view the past papers of JEE Advanced.
- Also, attempt some mock exams.
JEE Advanced 2021 Exam Dates:
The exam will take place in around mid-May. The date of the application form starting and it’s ending date is yet to be confirmed or yet to be released.
|Official Notification||May 2021 (preliminary)|
|Application form Availability||May 2021 (preliminary)|
|Exam Date of JEE Advanced 2021||May 17, 2021 (Sunday)|
|Release of JEE Advanced 2021 Answer Key||The first week of June 202 (preliminary)|
|Declaration of Result||June 2021 (Tentative)|
The various courses offered by the IITs for 4-year courses are- B.Tech, BS, and B.Pharma.
The 5-year program that you might not know about and should get achieved by JEE Advanced are: – B.Arch, Integrated M.Tech, Integrated M.Sc
- The main disadvantage for any student is the time given for completing the test. Hence, you have to be more accurate and faster while solving questions.
- Now, as you don’t have a calculator, and the questions are also difficult, you must focus on your calculating skills along with your accuracy.
- You must solve the question papers, mock tests to get a hint about the pattern of JEE Advanced.
- Lastly, revise those parts which you already know about as to get confirmed, and you don’t miss those details.
Syllabus of JEE Advanced 2021:
JEE Advanced comprises of physics, chemistry and maths and architecture aptitude if you are pursuing B.Arch.
- Physics: Thermodynamics, Modern Physics, Optics, Mechanics, Electricity and Magnetism, and other General topics regarding physics.
- Chemistry: chemistry has a vast syllabus among three.
- General topics related to chemistry
- Physical Chemistry: – Chemical Equilibrium, Chemical Kinetics, Electrochemistry, Gaseous and Liquid States, The Solid State, Solutions, Chemical Bonding, Surface Chemistry, Atomic Structure, and Nuclear Chemistry.
- Inorganic Chemistry: – Metallurgy, Transition Elements, Qualitative Analysis with their principles, Ores, and Minerals, Preparation, and Properties of non-metals and properties of compounds.
- Organic Chemistry: – Amino acids and peptides, Carbohydrates, reactions, and properties of saturated hydrocarbons and unsaturated hydrocarbons, basic concepts of Organic Chemistry, Benzene, and it’s reactions, preparation of organic compounds, Phenols, Polymers (their uses and properties), the practical experiment of Organic Chemistry.
- Mathematics: Integral Calculus and Differential Calculus, Trigonometry, Vectors and Algebra, and analytical geometry.
- Architecture Aptitude Test: Imagination and Aesthetic Sensitivity, Geometrical Drawing, Architectural Awareness, Free-hand Drawing, and Three-dimensional Perception.
Exam Category :
JEE Advanced consists of two papers, paper one and paper 2, and both are compulsory to qualify the exam. One disadvantage of this exam is its pattern; there is no specific pattern and changes every year, so no student can give the exam completing a section with assurance (hence, they can not assume the no. Of questions in a particular section). So, let’s have a look at some papers and get a hint about the upcoming question paper.
JEE Advanced 2021:
- Section 1 (one or more correct options): – In this section, you had seven questions, each contains four marks if you marked them correctly. Hence, 28 marks were the maximum score you could get. There was the partial marking of 1 if you marked a correct option(s) in which none were wrong. Two marks get deducted if you mark a wrong choice (or options). You will get zero marks if you didn’t attempt the question or didn’t mark any option.
- Section 2 (Single Digit Integer): – In this section, you had five questions each contains three marks if answered correctly. Hence, a total of 15 marks you could score. There was no partial marking in this section. There was no negative marking as well, and you will get zero marks for not attempting the question.
- Section 3 (One correct option):- In this section, you had six questions each contains three marks. Therefore you could score a maximum of 18 marks. One mark will get deducted for every wrong attempt. There was no partial marking, and you will get zero marks for not attempting the question.
- Section 1(One correct option):- In this section, you had seven questions each contains three marks. Therefore, you could score a maximum had 21 marks. One mark will get deducted for every wrong attempt. You will get zero marks for not attempting the question, and there was no partial marking.
- Section 2(one or more correct options):- In this section, you had seven questions; each contains four marks if you marked them correctly. Hence, 28 marks were the maximum score you could get. There was the partial marking of 1 if you marked a correct option(s) in which none were wrong. Two marks get deducted if you make a wrong choice (or options). You will get zero marks if you didn’t attempt the question or didn’t mark any option.
- Section 3(single correct option):- This section is paragraph-based and had four questions; each contains three marks. Hence, a maximum of 12 marks could be scored. There was no partial marking and no negative marking. You will get zero marks for not attempting the question.
JEE Advanced 2021 Exam Tips:
- To qualify for any exam is by solving their previous papers but in the case of JEE Advanced, you can go up to 20-25 years old papers
- Revision is significant as the syllabus of JEE Advanced is vast.
- Use flashcards or make notes according to your preference.
- Practicing the questions mainly the ones in which you stutter a lot because you might not want to take any chances against the IITs.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th