What is JEE Main Paper 2 2021? How students can apply for this exam?
JEE main paper-II is an entrance test organized for B.Arch or B.Plan programs. NTA (National Testing Academy) is the organizing authority for this paper. NTA conducts it nationwide. JEE main paper-II event occurs twice a year in both offline and online mode.
JEE main Paper-II is an opportunity for candidates seeking admissions in most esteemed Indian Universities like The National Institute of Technology NIT, and the Indian Institute of Information Technology IITs. The candidates can attempt this exam a maximum of six times.
JEE Main Paper 2 (BArch) 2021, Registration, Pattern: JEE Main Paper II is a national level exam. It is conducted twice a year in online and offline mode. The governing body of the exam is the National Testing Academy (NTA). NTA conducts the exam throughout India.
Aspirants who manage to secure a good rank in the JEE Mains exam can take entry in the undergraduate engineering courses. Mostly the students of science stream who are studying in class 11th and 12th prepare for this exam.
The JEE Mains exam provides you the opportunity to take entry into India’s most recognized and premier universities, such as the Indian Institute of Information Technology (IITs) and the National Institute of Technology (NIT).
Aspirants can give the JEE exam back to back for three years. So an aspirant can give a maximum of six attempts for the exam as held twice a year.
JEE Main Paper 2 2021 News
- The fee is Rs.650/- for boys and Rs.325 for girls of the general category.
- The fee is Rs.325 for backward classes.
- Note that this fee is only for one paper; the amount will be double if you want to appear in both B. Arch and B.Plan papers.
JEE MAIN 2021 Admission Process:
The admission process of JEE MAIN 2021 consists of the following steps:
Step 1: Register for JEE MAIN
For the registration of the JEE, go to the website and search for a registration form. You have to read the form thoroughly and submit it online after completion.
Step 2: Download JEE MAIN Admit card
After the completion of the registration, you will be able to download your admit card from the website. This card is crucial for the entrance to the exam hall.
Step 3: Appear for JEE MAIN entrance exam
You must take the time very seriously and you should reach the center well before the time to avoid any inconvenience.
Step 4: JEE MAIN exam result
The result of the JEE will be declared within the month on the website. You can check your detailed score from there.
Step 5: JEE MAIN 2021 Counseling
You’ll only get the counseling call if you got selected and the selection depends on your exam result or rank. You’ll select your courses according to your merit list that’s why your participation in the counseling is very necessary.
JEE Main Paper 2 2021
JEE Main Paper 2 2021 Examination Pattern:
The JEE main Paper-II occurs in the following paper:
- The exam will have two modes, one online and the other offline.
- The online question paper will have questions from Mathematics and General Aptitude, and the offline form will be a Drawing/planning Test.
- The distribution for questions is as:
- 82 queries in B.Arch paper (Aptitude 50, Mathematics 30, and Drawing 20)
- 105 queries in B.Planning paper (Mathematics 30, Aptitude 50 and Planning 25)
- You will get four marks for one correct answer and one negative point for a wrong answer.
- The total marks will be 400.
JEE Main Paper 2 2021 Preparation Tips:
Set the syllabus in an organized way according to your mentality
- Familiarize yourself clearly with the exam pattern.
- Enlist all the study topics and timings in a schedule.
- Keep past papers handy to solve after preparation. When you solve these, you will get an idea of the preparation level.
- Attend the mock test weekly.
JEE Main Paper 2 (BArch) Application Form:
The applications for the JEE Mains exam can be filled from September to October. Aspirants can fill the app by going to the official website of JEE https://jeemain.nic.in.
JEE Main Paper 2(B.Arch.) Exam Pattern 2021:
The JEE Mains Exam divided into two parts- Paper I and Paper-II.
Paper I is for students seeking entry into courses such as B.E. and B.Tech.
Paper-II, conducted for students seeking entry into courses such as B.Arch. And B.Planning.
- Aspirants will get four marks on every correct answer.
- There is negative marking in the exam, so one mark will get deducted for every incorrect answer.
- The maximum number of marks scored in the exam is 400 marks.
For Paper I: B.E. and B.Tech.
- The exam will get organized online.
- The total time to submit the answers in the exam will be 3 hours.
- The aspirants can attempt the question paper in English, Hindi, or Gujarati language. However, the preferred language has to be specified while filling the application form. It cannot be changed later.
- The Marking Scheme is:
- 20 MCQs + 5 NVT
- 20 MCQs + 5 NVT
- And 20 MCQs + 5 NVT
For Paper II: B.Arch.
- The exam will get organized online and offline.
- The question paper will contain three sections- Mathematics, General Aptitude, and Drawing Test.
- The Marking Scheme for different subjects is:
- Part 1: 20 MCQs + 5 NAT
- Test- Part 2: 50 MCQs
- Test- Part 3: 2 Q
- The mode of the exam will be online.
- There will be three sections in the question paper- Mathematics, Aptitude Test, and Planning.
- The marking scheme is:
- Part 1: 20 MCQs + 5 NAT
- Test- Part 2: 50 MCQs
- Based Questions: 25 Q
Preparation Tips for JEE Mains Paper 2:
- The syllabus of Class 11th contributes 45%, and the syllabus of Class 12th contributes 55% in the JEE question paper. So students must study well in both of these standards and clear all their concepts.
- To score good marks in JEE Mains, aspirants must clear all their doubts and concepts and practice well for the exam.
- Students must start preparing early from class 10th or 11th to go easy ahead.
- Study consistently and regularly. Do not miss out on any day. However, take short breaks and intervals, such as after studying for 2 hours continuously.
JEE Mains Paper 2 Eligibility Criteria:
- Aspirants must have passed with at least 75% in the qualifying exam.
- For reserved category students, the minimum eligibility is 65% marks in the qualifying exam.
JEE Mains Application Fee:
The fee can be paid through the online process only.
JEE Mains Admit Cards:
The Admit Cards will be available on the website of JEE in December 2021.
JEE Mains will get conducted in January and April in two different shifts.
Documents to be carried on the exam day:
- Admit Card
- Passport size photo
- Photo ID proof
- PWD aspirants must carry their certificate issued by the respective authority
How to Calculate Scores using JEE Mains Paper 2 Answer key?
The authorities will release the answer key to the exam after a few days of the conduct of the exam. Aspirants can check it on the official website.
Aspirants can calculate their score using the answer key to get an idea about their results. However, the estimated score and the actual result of the aspirants may differ.
How to download JEE Main Paper 2 answer key?
- Download the answer key of JEE Mains Paper II from the official website of JEE.
- Now, compare your submitted answers with the official answer key.
- Follow the marking scheme as set by the authorities and calculate your total score.
- The total score calculated by the aspirants will act as a probable score.
JEE Mains will get conducted in 233 centers across India.
Ans. Aspirants can fill the app by going to the official website of JEE- https://jeemain.nic.in.
Ans. The applications for the JEE Mains exam can be filled from September to October
Ans. There is negative marking in the exam, so one mark will get deducted for every incorrect answer.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th